MA - Sara, 38, Madison, 8, James, 6, Michael Bermudez, 2, slain, W Brookfield, Mar'18 *Arrest*

I doubt the kids were insured. So they must have known the killer and was a threat.

Has it been in MSM yet who his employer is or the business he has in California?

The only information about his job came from his sister, who said that he was an "offshoreman." So I guess that means he works on an oil rig.

Would a gang related crime indicate MS-13 or are there other gangs active in the MA area?

Absolutely not. Gang activity occurs in the cities: Springfield /Chicopee, Worcester, Boston etc. No such thing in West Brookfield.

Absolutely not. Gang activity occurs in the cities: Springfield /Chicopee, Worcester, Boston etc. No such thing in West Brookfield.
Even in those towns/cities you mentioned, the gang activity involves the murder of other gang members, not innocent families. From what we know, which is little, this was a normal family who ran a small business.

So if this is a homicide. Why is the family closing the door on reporters?

Yeah. I understand that people mourn differently, and this crime is as horrible as it gets, but the fact that no family members have come out and demanded justice, is pretty telling.

It seems like overkill, ie: make sure they are dead, kill them two ways, stabbing and burning w a diesel accelerant. I'm interested in life insurances policies...all. And dates obtained. Also, how many people knew he was oos (out of state) to work on this particular date...

And I'm wondering who is so intimately familiar with the household that they were able to confirm that a fuel container that had once been in the home is now missing. How convenient that the killer/arsonist didn't have to bring it to the scene.

And I'm wondering who is so intimately familiar with the household that they were able to confirm that a fuel container that had once been in the home is now missing. How convenient that the killer/arsonist didn't have to bring it to the scene.

Exactly. My gas container is in the backyard or in the garage. So I wouldn't even think to think about its missing.

Plus why take the gas can with you? You're setting a fire in a home.

I don't think it's strange that the gas container has been "noticed" as missing. A reasonable scenario is, investigators see partially burned bodies and smell gasoline. They ask someone familiar with the home if there was any gas normally stored on the premises.

I do think it says something about the killer's comfort level in the home if, for instance, this yellow gas container is normally stored outside or in a detached garage or something. Or tucked away in a dark corner in the basement. And my assumption for why they burned the bodies and why they took the gas container is forensic evidence (like fingerprints on container).

I don't think it's strange that the gas container has been "noticed" as missing. A reasonable scenario is, investigators see partially burned bodies and smell gasoline. They ask someone familiar with the home if there was any gas normally stored on the premises.

I do think it says something about the killer's comfort level in the home if, for instance, this yellow gas container is normally stored outside or in a detached garage or something. Or tucked away in a dark corner in the basement. And my assumption for why they burned the bodies and why they took the gas container is forensic evidence (like fingerprints on container).

I just hope the gas can everyone is actually looking for is yellow and someone isn’t sending them on a wild goose chase as a distraction or deterrent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the killer take the lighter or matches too. Or was the killer a smoker that brought their own lighter or matches.

The fire had to light from something.

Link

"Bermudez and her children were found dead in their home on Old Warren Road about 3:30 p.m. Thursday"

"Reached by phone today, Moses Bermudez told ABC News he had no comment."
1717404b2dca6ffe7b219a522dc1306c.jpg

"Officials also detailed that there were numerous fires set inside the home, but those had run their course. "

Several fires set but the house didn't burn? No one close enough to spot any flames?

Isn't the home visible from the road... just not a lot of traffic here? Neighbors not close enough to see/hear anything??

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-children-homicide-victims.html#ixzz58pmFxdLa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

One day after learning that the deaths of a mother and her three children inside their home were being labeled homicides, residents gathered to pray during a vigil at the First Congregational Church.

“We’re here so that the Bermudez family knows they’re not alone,” the Rev. Stacey Kullgren said. “That this community is gathering around them at this time.”

[...]

Among the clergy members was the Rev. Lee Atherton of the United Church of Christ’s Disaster Response Team. She has been tending to first responders who must cope in the aftermath of such horrific crimes.

“They have this trauma on top of many other traumas that they’ve experienced,” she said. “Although they go out there and they put on a brave face, they’re always touched as well.”

http://www.telegram.com/news/20180304/prayer-vigil-held-for-slain-west-brookfield-family

"Officials also detailed that there were numerous fires set inside the home, but those had run their course. "

Several fires set but the house didn't burn? No one close enough to spot any flames?

Isn't the home visible from the road... just not a lot of traffic here? Neighbors not close enough to see/hear anything??

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-children-homicide-victims.html#ixzz58pmFxdLa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

IF diesel fuel was used to set the fires, and I don't know if that's been confirmed, the fires set might have burned out quickly. Diesel fuel has a higher flash point than gasoline. The missing fuel container is yellow, which apparently indicates it would be a container for diesel fuel.

well now I'm interested in these many other traumas

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back