Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh - this is the part that got to me: But an onlooker said: "I have never seen her look so happy. She was grinning from ear to ear. It was a joy to see her so content and relaxed."

Having your young children out in the crowd while your oldest is "missing" and you are content and relaxed? No fear there, huh? Of course she is relaxed, after all the inquiry is over and the truth remains hidden.

Poor Maddie - I hope the Christmas Star shines brightly on her, where ever she is and the angels give her the best Christmas ever!

Salem

Honestly Salem, that so got to me as well. How one could ever grin from ear to ear again after losing a daughter is beyond me!
Of course life has to go on but it would be at a somewhat reduced level of enjoyment one would think!

Or maybe its so they can swan around havi8ng a good time - like lots of holidays - and use the twins as their excuse.

I wonder if theyu indoctrinate the twins with the idea that leaving kids alone (apparently with the door unlocked and knowing one of them wakes and cries) is fine - in case one day they ask - 'Mum, Dad, didnt you think it was a bit risky leaving our long lost daughter to babysit at three years old?'

Personally I have no doubt that Madeleine is dead, they know shes dead and they know why and how she came to be dead - and they know exactly where she ended up.

One day perhaps the UK justice system will wake up and prosecute these unpleasant parents - as it sometimes does with other unpleasent but less well connected parents.

Too right Refugee! I have no doubt that poor little Madeleine is dead & that her parents know the exact details of her demise!

I also have no doubt that the lying scum will indoctrinate those unfortunate twins in any way they can to justify their total inadequacy as parents & perhaps even their adeptness at the unspeakable!

Sadly what I do have doubts about is the the corrupt UK Judicial system will ever correct the unspeakable miscarriage of justice that they have perpetrated in this case!

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2008/12/more-on-deleted-call-records.html

More on the deleted call records
Where Was Kate McCann? (*)

The CD issued by Ministerio Publico de Portimao in July 2008, contains a great deal of information on the mobile calls made and received by the “Tapas 9” but it is dispersed, difficult to retrieve and with important pages and charts missing. The main documents of interest from the CD are:

However, there are potentially serious omissions:

<continues>

Everyone should read the rest of this article on the deleted calls and what does exist of the cell phone records. It's absolutely stunning.

You have to ask yourself, why did either McCann delete any calls from their cell phone memories right after Madeleine was missing? Who would be thinking of deleting calls from the record? As I understand it, not voice mail, but the actual call record.

There were a lot more details that made my jaw drop. Definitely a must-read for anyone wondering what happened to Madeleine McCann.

Thanks Colomom for the great link!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081204/tuk-shannon-mother-found-guilty-dba1618.html

...and the McCanns, whose daughter is not safe and who sure as eggs is eggs perverted the course of justice - and continue to do so - walk free and even get to have TV broadcasts claiming to be pleading to non-existant kidnappers!

Britains class ridden society strikes again!

I agree. It is pathetic how the McCanns received a complete pass on their behavior, simply because they were educated and upper middle class. Kate McCann had it all wrong--when her mother reported her saying that she would have received more sympathy if she weighed more (what was the phrase, "two stone?") she would have received far less.

Wow! to the recent article. Just Wow!

So Kate was with Maddie while she was crying, when Mrs. Fenn heard her...... WOW!

Salem

Wow! to the recent article. Just Wow!

So Kate was with Maddie while she was crying, when Mrs. Fenn heard her...... WOW!

Salem

After skimming through the discussion on this article on 3As, I read that apparently Kate may have left dinner in a huff, she may have been angry with Gerry and his lack of attention. So this latest information does put things in a different (and sinister) light. I have always believed that it was Gerry who had the heavy hand in Madeleine's vanishing but, this does give me pause for thought. I am not having much problem imagining the possible scenario....
:yow: :ziplip: :no:

Just to let you all know that our booklet: "What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons which suggest she was not abducted" is out now; I am asking Colomom for permission to post further details - Tony Bennett, Secretary, The Madeleine Foundation

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let you all know that our booklet: "What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons which suggest she was not abducted" is out now; I am asking Colomom for permission to post further details - Tony Bennett, Secretary, The Madeleine Foundation

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony B, thanks for the details. Here they are:

TITLE: What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons Which Suggest She Was Not Abducted

PUBLISHER: The Madeleine Foundation

PUBLICATION DATE: 7 December 2008; in print

AUTHOR: Tony Bennett/Madeleine Foundation

ISBN: (International Standard Book No.) 978-09507954-7-8

PRICE: £3.00 inc. postage (if interested in bulk orders email: ajsbennett@btinternet.com)

PAPERBACK ONLY: 64 pages

CONTACT DETAILS: Tony Bennett 01279 635789 or 07835 716537, e-mail: ajsbennett@btinternet.com

++++++++++++
Just one important reminder: The selling price of the booklet and our bulk order rates are designed with only one purpose in mind, to distribute far and wide knowledge about the lack of evidence that Madeleine McCann was abducted.

Many books are being sent FREE to journalists, opinion formers and politicians.

If the book sells well, we shall cover our costs, that is all; there is no profit in this either for me or for The Madeleine Foundation.

After skimming through the discussion on this article on 3As, I read that apparently Kate may have left dinner in a huff, she may have been angry with Gerry and his lack of attention. So this latest information does put things in a different (and sinister) light. I have always believed that it was Gerry who had the heavy hand in Madeleine's vanishing but, this does give me pause for thought. I am not having much problem imagining the possible scenario....

I've always "felt" it was KM and I never thought it was a drug overdose. This tidbit just further reinforces my thinking. AND it makes me angry as all get out that this never came out in the media. HOW did this information get surpressed? This should have been screaming headlines in both British and Portugese media outlets.

Salem

Like you Colomon I always swayed towards Gerry McCann being the guilty party but this definitely puts things in a different light! Looks like we know now why poor little Madeleine was crying for her daddy! I swear I feel so angry thinking about that b**** right now..........!

One question though I thought that the night that Mrs Fenn heard Madeleine crying, the Tapas crew were not supposed to have been dining at the Tapas restaurant. It was reported to be a restaurant in the town & MW had to look for them after Mrs Fenn's report so how would this tie in with the quiz lady joining them (Quiz was at Tapas restaurant) & kate going home in a huff?

For those of us not used to international shipping, do we get a money order or what? Help, please. :)

(brainfried by Nutcracker!)

Which one, I don't know, but I do feel they have enormous guilt.

Interesting, I dont have that impression at all but quite the opposite like this whole thing was almost planned. I know, creepy!

On a side note, sorry I have been away so long. Between taking care of 2 kids and a special needs child sometimes truly I feel like going NUTS! :(

For those of us not used to international shipping, do we get a money order or what? Help, please. :)

(brainfried by Nutcracker!)

Hey Tex...

Hold off for just a bit, I have PM'd Tony B. to see if he can give us a total (with shipping) in US dollars. I will post again on this...

I am guessing you were referring to the "60 Reasons" book, right?

Hey Tex...

Hold off for just a bit, I have PM'd Tony B. to see if he can give us a total (with shipping) in US dollars. I will post again on this...

I am guessing you were referring to the "60 Reasons" book, right?

Yep!

Thanks!

Interesting, I dont have that impression at all but quite the opposite like this whole thing was almost planned. I know, creepy!

On a side note, sorry I have been away so long. Between taking care of 2 kids and a special needs child sometimes truly I feel like going NUTS! :(

(((((SleuthMom))))) - hope things are slowing down a tad so that you can catch your breath before the next big holiday hits. Good to see you!

Salem

thhangintherecat.gif
Hang in there my friend, I hope you have happy, happy holidays. :blowkiss:

Did I ever tell you that I HATE conspiracy theories???
wink.gif

I just did a search on the Net regarding Madeleine McCann, almost without exception its called a 'kidnapping' or 'abduction'....

I'd like to know where these so called 'journalists' get their information! Madeleine McCanns has not been proven to have been kidnapped when her parents abandoned her, abducted when her parents abandoned her, died accidentally when her parents abandoned her, killed accidentally in the presence of her parents, died at the hands of her mother, her father or one of their friends.

Yet the only possibilities addressed by the media are kidnapping or abduction - neither of which have any supporting evidence.

The other possibilities actually do have evidence to support them.

Consider this - apparently it was possible to tell that Shannon Mathews had been sedated. The McCann twins, whose own father suspected as having been sedated (He stated this in the BBC's Panorama) were not tested for 5 months (and then only in secret by the McCanns own agency). Would a doctor who suspected his twins had been sedated really have left it for 5 months (remember this is 5cm hair growth and after a haircut) before testing and then only to prove that they themseleves had not sedated the twins.

Just one of the many items of evidence which point toward the McCanns being less than innocent regarding the fate of their child.

I have never detected any sign of guilt feelings, but have detected from day one that these sorry excuses for parents were building their defence. Could it be as simple as they didnt check their children at all? Maybe - but whatever happened, its clear that they arent facing their critics and are protected by the UK establishment and have connections, money and therefore power.

No ordinary people these, the family photo taken before her being disposed of and therefore including Madeleine was not taken by an 'ordinary' photographer.

Yet more evidence - lets not get confused, the loss of Madeleine McCann needs no conspiracy theories. There is no evidence of abduction, the McCanns know it, the police know it. We all know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member