Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having seen Ep.2 of Discovery doc. , I now find it even more difficult than already was to take anything GA says seriously .

He says KM did not have a “ normal “ reaction to discovering MM was missing , by running from appt to get help , as twins still in there .
KM knew was no longer an intruder in appt as had searched it thoroughly for MM..seems to me quite understandable to then run and get help , knowing that she , or friends , would then be back at appt in a flash to look after twins .
I’m not sure anyone would act calmly or “ normally “ in such a situation...your head would be in complete turmoil and panic .

It seems GA is always keen to divert attention in rather obscure directions imo ...makes me wonder why .

Well I've just watched it, and I was disgusted by GA, when he was taken off the case/ demoted he said 'it was my birthday'. And how he has the nerve to say that they find CB a perfect scapegoat, when all along he blames Km, what a bloody joke he is, if and when you watch, you will see

Well I've just watched it, and I was disgusted by GA, when he was taken off the case/ demoted he said 'it was my birthday'. And how he has the nerve to say that they find CB a perfect scapegoat, when all along he blames Km, what a bloody joke he is, if and when you watch, you will see

Also interesting is that he denies ever having met a reporter to discuss the M's as suspects...whereas SF clearly testifies that he invited her to dinner and then said just that . I don't see why SF would make that up .
GA seems more " suspect " at times than the people he managed to make " suspects " ..imo...though it could be that he's just got a massive chip on his shoulder at being discredited and will do or say anything to get his own back in some way .

Agree.

Who's to say how anyone would react during the shock such as finding one of your children gone.
Rational thinking wouldn't necessarily come into it imo.

I once lost my 3 year old in a shopping centre, it was just after Jamie Bulger had disappeared. I couldn't even remember what my son was wearing at the time, such was the absolute panic I felt! He'd only been gone for 1 minute.
Luckily my son had just wandered off to a shop where he had seen a play 'tree house' and was found a few minutes later.
I was literally screaming!
I know exactly what you mean, and don't forget they all left mobiles in there rooms, didn't take them to the tapas bar
and no way Kate, would of known the true extent of what had happened.
And as with what I've just watched, the internet chat doesn't seem to give away much, but it does, it meant you can do it, then get rid of it, if you get me.
The programme also mentioned IG.
Then the German woman with small child
The detail of her daughter he abused, that and everything else is not of some innocent guy, its true madness of the way he has got away with stuff and such light sentences

I know exactly what you mean, and don't forget they all left mobiles in there rooms, didn't take them to the tapas bar
and no way Kate, would of known the true extent of what had happened.
And as with what I've just watched, the internet chat doesn't seem to give away much, but it does, it meant you can do it, then get rid of it, if you get me.
The programme also mentioned IG.
Then the German woman with small child
The detail of her daughter he abused, that and everything else is not of some innocent guy, its true madness of the way he has got away with stuff and such light sentences

Something else that puzzles me somewhat is why the " blue colour " allotment building used by CB has not been searched..according to documentary .
If the BKA are looking for more evidence...would that not be one option..?
Unless of course they know enough in other directions..?
Bit anomalous...imo .

Something else that puzzles me somewhat is why the " blue colour " allotment building used by CB has not been searched..according to documentary .
Bit anomalous...imo .

I would assume, that BKA knows where to look at and where not.

Braunschweig allotment is said to have been investigated beside the Neuwegersleben area in the IG case. But i can't remember reports that are comparable with the Hannover allotment investigation, FF stated they found nothing according to the MM case.

There is more going on behind the curtain, if you ask me!

@Tekno - that's a very good and refreshing (in that it's not filled with ignorant and ridiculous tabloid sensationalism) read, thanks so much for taking the time and trouble to post it.

Despite the implications within it, I still can't say (and don't think) that it definitively points to CB being at the heart of MM's disappearance. But JMO.

It does, without a shadow of a doubt though, reveal him to be seriously dysfunctional on a number of dangerous levels so I hope, whatever the outcome of this investigation, he stays where he is.

"disgraced detective"

sigh

The Daily Mail, without a hint of irony, attack GA for getting his accusation wrong - accusations they ran with - and now run with new accusations against CB - based on the presentation of zero evidence

It's almost as if nothing has been learned

And you have to love the way they use the opportunity to repeat all the salacious accusations while concern trolling

they are the worst

Bit anomalous...imo .

Maybe they lack probable cause to get a warrant?

"disgraced detective"

sigh

The Daily Mail, without a hint of irony, attack GA for getting his accusation wrong - accusations they ran with - and now run with new accusations against CB - based on the presentation of zero evidence

It's almost as if nothing has been learned

And you have to love the way they use the opportunity to repeat all the salacious accusations while concern trolling

they are the worst

*Sigh* indeed.

How odd (and actually really disturbing) that so many people continue to use the DM, despite what they know about the DM, as a source of info on here. Seems to me it's solely because it suits their own narrative.

Maybe they lack probable cause to get a warrant?

Possible indeed , although quote here seems to be from HCW himself ( sorry ...is from a tabloid ..! )

"So there was no specific search for something special. Rather, as part of the investigation, all places where the accused had stayed for a long time were checked for the presence of any evidence.

"Since it was known from the past that the accused had already buried data carriers, this possibility was also considered and corresponding excavations were initiated in Hanover." "

Madeleine McCann police dug up suspect's allotment in hunt for sick photos

Is difficult to know when don't have all the facts I guess...as always !

Possible indeed , although quote here seems to be from HCW himself ( sorry ...is from a tabloid ..! )

"So there was no specific search for something special. Rather, as part of the investigation, all places where the accused had stayed for a long time were checked for the presence of any evidence.

"Since it was known from the past that the accused had already buried data carriers, this possibility was also considered and corresponding excavations were initiated in Hanover." "

Madeleine McCann police dug up suspect's allotment in hunt for sick photos

Is difficult to know when don't have all facts I guess...as always !

To dig up an allotment due to the fact, a suspect is known to have buried that kind of evidence is plausible.

To search a nearby river using divers maybe not that plausible, if keeping it as the reason of it. IMO they weren't just looking for usb drives.

Last edited:
*Sigh* indeed.

How odd (and actually really disturbing) that so many people continue to use the DM, despite what they know about the DM, as a source of info on here. Seems to me it's solely because it suits their own narrative.

To be fair here, I put the dm post on, as the programme on discovery + isn't available to everyone, not because I agree with it, and some of it is to do with the programme, so stop getting so bloody a###y about it

To be fair here, I put the dm post on, as the programme on discovery + isn't available to everyone, not because I agree with it, and some of it is to do with the programme, so stop getting so bloody a###y about it

No need to justify yourself Lilly.
There's no WS rules to say DM articles can't be linked.

I don't think we need to be told what a filthy rag it is and like you say, just because you link it, doesn't mean to say you agree with it, the same goes for any article linked from any newspaper by any WS member. :)

It wasn't directed at you and I'm not sure why you've taken it so personally?

It was a general comment on the way the DM continues to be quoted on here, as if it's a useful or helpful source in terms of making sense of this investigation. It's just not.

I'm sure you can agree with me on that, at least.

2020, a desperate public appeal or even just a convenient scapegoat? The mysterious concrete evidence…
2021, new “old” doc, three episodes… more of the same story.
How many more months till something really new will come? Or just a hand full of nothing?
Can we still believe this case will ever be solved? This is getting too embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivybridget