Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering from the start -not necessarily in this example but in general, what does "searched already" mean -isn't it still possible some areas searched still had the plane at the bottom of the sea and no debris or signs of it?

:dunno:
I have heard experts say the plane would not have crashed and remained totally intact .there would be floating debris ...be it luggage or other floating items from the plane

The time different between Malaysia and Maldives is one hour.

No, the time difference between Malaysia and Maldives is THREE HOURS.

If the last ping reported to the satellite was between the Maldives and Diego Garcia that distance is approximately 500 miles.

The last ping was NOT between the Maldives and Diego Garcia. It was four-six hours flying time EAST from them. At the time it had one hour of fuel remaining at most. The plane did not end up in either place.

Could it have turned West and still pinged off the satellite between Maldives and Diego Garcia?

No. Given the plane's location at the time of the last ping at 8:11am, it could not have reached the Maldives nor anywhere west of there like Diego Garcia, much less Africa.

If the satellite ping data is correct, we can completely exclude the Maldives, Diego Garcia and Africa as the ending place of the plane on March 8.

Has anybody else noticed this aviation analyst by the name of Mary Shiavo is on just about every single news channel, 24 hours a day, since this began ??

How does she change from CNN to Fox to ABC to NBC news interviews so quickly ?

A lot of the interviews I've seen, she is sitting there in person. Does she just drive from green room to green room every 10 minutes ?

Does she ever sleep ??

Inquiring minds wanna know !!

yes, they said at PC just enough for the length of the flight with a little more as is standard

hmm
someone remind me what the flight time was between KL and Beijing...I thought it was a 3 hour flight?

How Does one lose an Airplane ????

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-how-airlines-can-lose-a-plane-1.2574984

laie_14.gif

Wanted this posted again.I said this in my post,there is a simple explanation.I think it is wrong how the pilots and passengers are being scrutinized,they are all victims.I can not believe the stuff I am reading here it is disappointing coming from so many intelligent people that I count on to think rationally and logically.
Please do not bash me for my opinion and know I am not bashing all of you,I just expected better from here.You would never treat a missing child or person case this way.I am sorry if I offended anyone but this is really bothering me that this has turned into crazy speculation.
Ok,I am running away to hide.

Not gonna bash you--come out of hiding! :)

Thing is, you are right they are all victims. That we know of. But until we know more, even CNN live stated earlier that the victims are, at the same time, all suspects too. :(

JMO

It may be just me, however, it bothers me that we had 9/11 and the last ping from this missing plane was at 8:11.

For you number people, is there any meaning there?

the number 11
Google it.....there r people who believe it is an Angel number...but that is a discussion for another thread:blushing:

Wanted this posted again.I said this in my post,there is a simple explanation.I think it is wrong how the pilots and passengers are being scrutinized,they are all victims.I can not believe the stuff I am reading here it is disappointing coming from so many intelligent people that I count on to think rationally and logically.
Please do not bash me for my opinion and know I am not bashing all of you,I just expected better from here.You would never treat a missing child or person case this way.I am sorry if I offended anyone but this is really bothering me that this has turned into crazy speculation.
Ok,I am running away to hide.

I think this is the way some people process information we receive through MSM. Common sense tells us it is not the pilot or co-pilot. It just does not make any sense at all that they would be involved. Everyone is just trying to sort out what little information we get. Some feel the need to go through the process of elimination which is basically what investigators do, except investigators don't share that information with the public until they are ready. Forums are different but we do need to keep the families of the pilots and the passengers in mind when we post.

Thank you for your post, cuffem, hopefully we will hear something about the location of the plane soon. jmo

From Associated Press // Canadian Press Monday March 17, 2014 [[ BBM ]]

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/searchers-relying-type-satellite-data-never-used-missing-123227542.html

~ Last Data Transmission WAS from the Ground

So what does anyone make of that News report and info ???

Wrong link? That article doesn't have any of the info stated.

Is there a report out there anywhere saying last data transmission was from the plane on the ground?
Please link it if so! Up to now we have only heard it was possible! Thanks.

??????????????

Is it possible for Extra Fuel to be hidden away in the Cargo bay?

Instead of Fruits and the such.....?

pirates5B15D_th.gif

Mario Balotelli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Department of Civil Aviation Director-General Azharuddin Abdul Rahman confirmed the men DID NOT look Asian. Asked what they looked like, he replied: "Do you know Balotelli (the famous Italian footballer). They look like Balotelli."

How does this official mistakenly identify the two Iranian passengers as looking like Balotelli?

The link is gone but posts are on the first thread.

there is no way, no way the Iranians resembled Balotelli(who was born in Palermo to Immigrants from Ghana)....Rahman needs new lenses

As Search Area Widens for Missing Jet, Countries Weigh Roles

By Erik Ortiz

The hunt for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet expanded dramatically this week, but the toll on military and financial resources could begin putting pressure on countries to scale back efforts before the mystery is solved.

The U.S. Navy on Monday said it has stopped using the destroyer USS Kidd to scour the Indian Ocean in favor of deploying long-range and more efficient surveillance aircraft. Vietnam and India have halted search efforts, at least until Malaysia pinpoints other areas to investigate. Other countries may soon follow...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...dens-missing-jet-countries-weigh-roles-n55916

Was it ever stated that the satellite ping at 8:11 was without a doubt Flight 370? Not just they "believe it was" or "most likely it was" but I mean like 100% confirmed that it was Flight 370?

the number 11
Google it.....there r people who believe it is an Angel number...but that is a discussion for another thread:blushing:

I don't know about that but think of all the nations who are cooperating right now to try and find that plane.

there is no way, no way the Iranians resembled Balotelli(who was born in Palermo to Immigrants from Ghana)....Rahman needs new lenses

he later said wrong guy! he was influenced by a reporter helping him out with the name of the footballer he was trying to remember or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname