Manorville Butcher ** ONLY **

OMG! This FREAK most likely chops up women while they are STILL alive! Lest we forget he is still probably still out there. Lest we forget these ( also ) very unfortunate victims. I am bumping this thread.

OMG! This FREAK chops up women while they are STILL alive! Lest we forget he is still probably still out there. Lest we forget these ( also ) very unfortunate victims. I am bumping this thread.

Where did you see that? PB *thinks* that or has that information as fact?

I have read every thread and this is the first time I have heard that any of these women were dismembered while they were still alive. Don't know how PB could know this. If there is a link to any source other than PB I would like to see it.

I have read every thread and this is the first time I have heard that any of these women were dismembered while they were still alive. Don't know how PB could know this. If there is a link to any source other than PB I would like to see it.

I said most likely...I think it was PB. I could be wrong and I think it was in a post where he said MOST torso killers/dismemberers start cutting antemortem.

I'll find the post ASAP

Where did you see that? PB *thinks* that or has that information as fact?

It was in one of the threads in a post where he talks about dismemberers. That most of them start cutting antemortem. I was the one who applied it here because these victims were dismembered.

Right in this thread...post 8... PB talks about torso killers. He says,

- The dismembering normally starts peri-mortem as in it is basically the COD. However, typically in torso killer cases, there will be no sign of sexual assault, not even if the bodies are found in hours after death.

Admittedly I mispoke when I said antemortem which means before death. Perimortem means at or around the time of death. I really don't see much difference, if it happened at the time of death then it is most likely the cod which (please correct me if I'm wrong) to me means they were most likely cut while they were alive. Am I wrong?

My point is not to argue but to get this back in the discussion.

I said, a long time ago, I ASSUME, the dismemberment in this case started ante-mortem. Because it is the usual thing with that type of SK. I have no ME reports, if you mean that. No reason to get your pants in knots, I ASSUMED and I marked it as ASSUMPTION. However, I suggest, you read a bit up about staging dismemberers aka torso-killers.

Peter

I dont think I will have time in the foreseeable future. Dormer said it.

Yes he did. And then a bottle of Jameson fell out of his pant leg.

hey now, we don't want any "irish cops drinking jameson" jokes around here, especially coming from mikey manicotti or tony mozzarella. (coincidentally my italian friends call me mozzarella due to the fact that my skin is actually made from pure mozzarella) U know native when u tried to lure me with the macallan offer I was actually like hell yeah, thats right up my alley! but now I know you just think I like scotch cuz i'm a soulless ginger lol, both of which are true.

hey now, we don't want any "irish cops drinking jameson" jokes around here, especially coming from mikey manicotti or tony mozzarella. (coincidentally my italian friends call me mozzarella due to the fact that my skin is actually made from pure mozzarella) U know native when u tried to lure me with the macallan offer I was actually like hell yeah, thats right up my alley! but now I know you just think I like scotch cuz i'm a soulless ginger lol.

LMAO @ skin made from pure mozzarella. I guess I'm a soulless gingy, too? Thankfully I didn't get my grandfather's red hair!

It's REALLY hard to think about Manorville and Mozzerella at the same time! SMH I think it's time for a piece of pizza, extra cheese! Then maybe I can focus on the nasty again. Priorties and all. ; )

Just on a technical note to clear that "ante-mortem" and "peri-mortem" business up. I used the term "peri-mortem" to make clear, a lot of killers of this type use dismemberment as killing method ("during the kill"). It is not, that he, for example cut an arm off (using a tourniquet) and then end the game by quickly slashing a throat. They go on as long as they can hold the victim alive during the process. Ante-mortem would be more the classical torture with coup de grace. Different thing, because it tells us about a different mindset.

Peter

Just on a technical note to clear that "ante-mortem" and "peri-mortem" business up. I used the term "peri-mortem" to make clear, a lot of killers of this type use dismemberment as killing method ("during the kill"). It is not, that he, for example cut an arm off (using a tourniquet) and then end the game by quickly slashing a throat. They go on as long as they can hold the victim alive during the process. Ante-mortem would be more the classical torture with coup de grace. Different thing, because it tells us about a different mindset.

Peter

Ante or peri, both are probably the most horrible thing I can imagine!

I don't know if I'm cut out for this (no pun intended).

I know the best way to catch a killer is to get into the mind of the killer. I tend to spend to much time in the mind of the victim though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv
Back