March Enquirer: Prison Inmate's Take on Casey's Reaction ~Video Added

This article does not make sense to me. Sounds off. From every angle, it's been reported that she broke down, cried, had to be medicated. Plus, she does not leave her cell for more than an hour each day. When did she supposedly "greet" this inmate with a smile and how did this witness see her "eat a hearty breakfast"?

Right there with ya. Umm, she is in a private cell and she probably eats alone in her cell. I really doubt the greet and smile incident.
Good gravy, are we really that guilliable to believe this?

This article does not make sense to me. Sounds off. From every angle, it's been reported that she broke down, cried, had to be medicated. Plus, she does not leave her cell for more than an hour each day. When did she supposedly "greet" this inmate with a smile and how did this witness see her "eat a hearty breakfast"?
I tend to agree with you somewhat.... I don't know about the "breaking down" part.. I definitely don't think she cried... all the tears I have seen on TV have been crocodile tears. She had to be medicated because she became stressed out because she knew that she was now "caught!" As far as the NE magazine article, the only thing that I would believe from it is that she ate a "hearty breakfast." That much has been evident in her appearance. (sorry but I had to go there).

Casey is in a cell that is all plexiglass. I am sure the inmates can see her when they are going about doing whatever they do in their day..

Other inmates deliver meals to her from the kitchen thus have contact with her.

This isn't the newest Enquirer, it was published about a month ago. People talked about it here somewhere.

Casey is in a cell that is all plexiglass. I am sure the inmates can see her when they are going about doing whatever they do in their day..

The food is cooked and served by the inmates. The person hands her food to her thru a drawer.

Wonder how ventilated that cell is.

O.K., I believe this whole statement is badly written and the sticking point is all about semantics.

“The prison officer who witnessed it told me, ‘It was as far as you can imagine from the reaction of a mother who’s just learned her child is dead.’

“And when I saw her the next morning, she greeted me with her usual cheerful smile, and proceeded to eat a hearty breakfast. There wasn’t a sign that she’d been grieving.”

It sounds to me as though the one being greeted is the prison officer, who no doubt saw that she ate her breakfast, all without a sign of grief.

Just my opinion as to the way I read it........

I don't believe it either. It sounds like someone wanted to make some money and made up the story. The only part that sounds believable is the part where she said the other inmates wanted to tear Casey apart. Now that I can believe!!

I don't really give a whole lot of credit or attach any honesty to anything another jail inmate might have said. They are criminals themselves! Why are they talking? The almighty dollar!

While it's true, inmates are criminals, there are many in jail or prison who have very strong feelings about what another inmate has done. That is why certain types of inmates have to be seperated. A child abuser is scum in their eyes. I've learned a lot by working with the inmates, someone who is maybe a drunk themselves absolutely can not stand someone who is a druggie. These feelings become very intense because their world is very small, the tiniest infraction to them is huge!
One of these days Casey very well may go to prison, it will be very important to her just how the other inmates will deal with her. I don't think she will be welcomed with open arms.

VB

Do you think that if I was working in that jail---in any capacity----that I wouldn't run to a computer and tell you guys---if I had something juicy like that? I'll take it as a little fantasy that I can take to bed and shove under my pillow so I don't dream about a baby gurl laying in my yard, or crying for me. I have taken Caylee into my heart as if she was my baby/grandbaby----and she is gone and I dream.

But with a pic of her in my brain of any pain I can grab then I can dream of kickin her:butthead:

Ok mods-----you can check my IP and send the peeps with the straight jacket. LMAO:woohoo:

O.K., I believe this whole statement is badly written and the sticking point is all about semantics.

“The prison officer who witnessed it told me, ‘It was as far as you can imagine from the reaction of a mother who’s just learned her child is dead.’

“And when I saw her the next morning, she greeted me with her usual cheerful smile, and proceeded to eat a hearty breakfast. There wasn’t a sign that she’d been grieving.”

It sounds to me as though the one being greeted is the prison officer, who no doubt saw that she ate her breakfast, all without a sign of grief.

If this woman was a trustee, then chances are she was going around to the different cells to deliver the meal trays. That is how she would have seen Casey. She likely did not have close contact with her, an officer would have been with her and the officer actually unlock the door to hand Casey her tray, but she would have been close enough to see a smile etc. Later, this trustee would have gone around to collect the trays, this is how she could tell if she had eaten or not eaten. At the jail I work at, our trustees are very aware of who is and isn't eating and will mention if someone has gone without eating for a while. Usually they are the ones who are going through detox and after a while they do start eating better. You'd be surprised how these inmates become concerned at times, trying to think of some way to encourage them to eat.

VB

Somewhere on that page I linked (maybe scroll down) is another link to see the video of the interview with this inmate. The vid didn't play for me, but the article next to it is more detailed. it says the inmate was a trustee and she is the one who brought the meals to Casey.

While it's true, inmates are criminals, there are many in jail or prison who have very strong feelings about what another inmate has done. That is why certain types of inmates have to be seperated. A child abuser is scum in their eyes. I've learned a lot by working with the inmates, someone who is maybe a drunk themselves absolutely can not stand someone who is a druggie. These feelings become very intense because their world is very small, the tiniest infraction to them is huge!
One of these days Casey very well may go to prison, it will be very important to her just how the other inmates will deal with her. I don't think she will be welcomed with open arms.

VB

Oooooh sorry-----the bolded part. LOL

That pic of Caylee thru up my hinky meter. See how her little lips are puckered? Maybe it is because it takes my mind to places that it don't wanna go. I will be sick if I find out for a fact that Caylee was used for child *advertiser censored*. I might have to back off this case.

Would people please stop saying that Casey put Caylee in Child *advertiser censored*

This is not even a rumor its just slanderish and is not fair to sweet Caylees Memory

In regards to this Particular photo if I recall correctly Casey and Caylee were puckering up for the camera - ie Mucking About

Yes the Prison officer TOLD the Inmate in this article how Casey reacted

Thats how I read it

Now tell me how any Prison Officers collude with Prisoners or ex cons :rolleyes:

Would people please stop saying that Casey put Caylee in Child *advertiser censored*

This is not even a rumor its just slanderish and is not fair to sweet Caylees Memory

In regards to this Particular photo if I recall correctly Casey and Caylee were puckering up for the camera - ie Mucking About

I said------"I will be sick if I find out". IF---There is a difference.

PLease lets stay on topic. if your post is gone, you were probably not on topic.

Previous thread on this topic here

See post #17 if you want to read the article.

Truly? Like Hannibal Lector? I remember the commentary on the DVD said that such cells didn't exist. Maybe they were wrong.

Trustees and inmates often overhear Officers talking between themselves. Sometimes, it is intentional; sometimes not... Not all prisoners are sitting in their cells all day, in fact most are not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back