March Enquirer: Prison Inmate's Take on Casey's Reaction ~Video Added

Ohhhh....... Other inmates who HATE her deliver her food. Ughhhh.

Prolly why she orders so many goodies on her account!!!

Don't have much faith in the article at all now.

My bold. That's the way it is, prisoners with good behavior, trustees, cook, deliver meals & pick up empty trays. They also clean & work in the laundry among other things. What the article states regarding her meals being delivered by a fellow inmate is true, all jails do it, I know, I work at one. So don't discount the article because of that one piece of info because if nothing else in it is true, that is.

Per the bolded part: I haven't seen these results at all. At the hearing last week, she looked very slim and trim to me... maybe even a little smaller than she was when she was arrested again.
And who talked to Mr. Baden? The inmate? (Btw, it's Dr. Baden.) I have seen no documentation that says her fingerprints were on the duct tape, can anyone find that?
If NE or whoever paid this person $50,000 for these statements, then it was about $49,999 too much, IMO.

Really? I think she looks much heavier then when she went in, and, it makes me SMILE.....

I just hope that when she's convicted (notice I said when, not if) she's put in g-pop. I seriously worry that she'll be segregated then, too. I can just imagine Bozo begging Judge Strickland on sentencing day to keep her away from the general population because of her notoriety. If she's segregated, there is no justice in this world.

My bold. Amen! Kinda like Charlie Manson, been protected all these years (on the taxpayers dollar) & for what? Too bad Sharon Tate & Caylee didn't have that kind of protection.....

A bit confused because this Michelle's last name is published so is that a concern in this occasion as well? Or is adding a link with her last name also not appropriate. Confused.
If you get confused , err on the side of caution and don't use the last name. Links are fine.

Charlie Manson was not in protective custody as of 1980 forward....can't vouch before that.

Ad Seg in prison is not a good thing. It may depend on what level prison she is sent to. I am familiar with level 3 and 4....And you would much rather be on the main line than in AD Seg...it is very bad. The inmate remains alone in his cell with other inmates next door to him. Most are VERY bad inmates. They go to exercise yard alone in a cage just for themselves for one hour a day. Two showers a week. These prisoners cause all the havoc in the system....some things they do are too disgusting to share...trust me.

I went OT, sorry about that....

I believe the inmate's rendition. Custody often has a trustee clean the area and do odd jobs for them in the office and around the cells (dorms, as kc calls them) Sometimes custody may have to walk her somewhere and other inmates can see her walk by there cells. I am sure they are very angry with her, not only for what she did, but for the inconvenience they suffer because of her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back