Found Deceased MD - David Gipson Smith, 28, Howard County, 6 Aug 2017

I think he was already dead when is was brought to the so called property....or people knowing were he was went there and killed him.....I'm sorry I never heard such a ridiculous story.....why in heaven sakes would you bring somebody to a property all alone..with no food....and his car still at one of the women's parking lot. Either you are dead...or totally left this world because drugs has taken over....and no judgment about this at all...things happen...Could also be out of gas...or a car problem...but than again..duhh...fishy..

If he had his own vehicle why would he have dropped off in the middle of nowhere with no food and no transpoetation? Something stinks here.

I think he was already dead when is was brought to the so called property....or people knowing were he was went there and killed him.....I'm sorry I never heard such a ridiculous story.....why in heaven sakes would you bring somebody to a property all alone..with no food....and his car I still at one of the women's parking lot. Either you are dead...or totally left this world because drugs has taken over....

I also think he is dead. Possible drug overdose and "friends" didn't know what to do so they dumped him. I guess the site they told police they dropped him is an old "hangout". His body is probably a county or two over. I'm hoping LE will offer some more information.

I agree with BitofHope and Looking for David, I believe he is deceased and probably was shortly after he a"disappeared". I don't have any kind of proof just a gut feeling. JMO

I also think he is dead. Possible drug overdose and "friends" didn't know what to do so they dumped him. I guess the site they told police they dropped him is an old "hangout". His body is probably a county or two over. I'm hoping LE will offer some more information.

I was thinking the same.

sadly I think this is the same. the story is ridiculous. I was thinking maybe they took him there and he was picked up/left and OD elsewhere or met foul play, but it makes zero sense that he would get dropped off at a remote property and leave his vehicle. if he had no place to live why not in his car?

Agree...I read the posts made and have read up here and this whole scenario does make any sense at all. Unfortunately, I believe he has passed and I believe this is a cover up . I don't feel it was a murder but more of an accidental OD but so called friends are lying about what happened. JMO

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Bumping for David

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

I see it posted September 13, around 9:00 am. I agree with that assessment. When he hits bottom he will be home.

Can you link that post please? I'm still not seeing it

I see it posted September 13, around 9:00 am. I agree with that assessment. When he hits bottom he will be home.

I think he is home already (with God) I don't believe in God...but his parents are very religious so maybe that gives some kind of comfort when he is not coming home to them anymore.

I think he is home already (with God) I don't believe in God...but his parents are very religious so maybe that gives some kind of comfort when he is not coming home to them anymore.
I think that was very sweet to say to and for his parents.
I believe in God.
I'm not sure how easy it would be for me to offer peace for someone or something I didn't believe in.
You are definitely a "bit of hope" :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic
Back