CONVICTION OVERTURNED MD - Hae Min Lee, 17, Baltimore, 13 Jan 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I can't remember is at what point Jay came into the picture for LE? How did they come to first contact him, and at what point did he point the finger at Adnan?

They checked Adnan's cell records and Jenn Pusateri's home phone number was all over it. So they paid her a visit.
At first asking she said she was too busy to go downtown and speak with them (lololol), but not too busy to go and see Jay.
Jay told her to go see the police and to tell the police about him, but not to say anything to incriminate herself. (lololol, but joking aside, this is when Jay starts his manipulation of a lot of people).
Jenn then goes to see the police with her mother and a lawyer.
After this happens, the police go scoop Jay up and they all talk 'off the record', then the first recording of his initial interview happened.

Thats my recollection off the top of my head.

They checked Adnan's cell records and Jenn Pusateri's home phone number was all over it. So they paid her a visit.
At first asking she said she was too busy to go downtown and speak with them (lololol), but not too busy to go and see Jay.
Jay told her to go see the police and to tell the police about him, but not to say anything to incriminate herself. (lololol, but joking aside, this is when Jay starts his manipulation of a lot of people).
Jenn then goes to see the police with her mother and a lawyer.
After this happens, the police go scoop Jay up and they all talk 'off the record', then the first recording of his initial interview happened.

Thats my recollection off the top of my head.

Yep. Then, they get some cell phone records and show them to Jay, and his memory suddenly becomes more clear!

the only thing that makes sense to me is that adnan, jay, and jenn are all lying to protect themselves from....something. jay's ever-changing stories, adnan's selective amnesia, and none of the call records/pings lining up with any versions of the stories leads me to believe all three were involved more than they'd admit. i think the prosecution's timeline is wrong and based on selective information (such as the 2:36 phone call being the only one that fits part of jay's story). i think both jay and adnan's stories serve to protect jenn by eliminating her part (she may have only served as a confidant but i do think she knew what was going on).

high or not, there's no way adnan would forget everything about the day le called him to tell him his ex-girlfriend was missing. i thought yesterday about significant days in my life and i recalled a day three years ago when i was informed of the death of a loved one. i could tell you a pretty solid timeline of that day...three years ago....simply because it was significant. i don't buy that adnan can't remember anything about the day. i do think he's taking advantage of the well-meaning mistakes of others. the girl who said she saw him in the library, others who offer any version of "he couldn't do it".

i think jay wanted badly to be seen as a streetwise hustler. he mentioned to the cops that he had a "rap sheet" and they responded that he'd been arrested once for something minor. even then his response was about how many times he had been hassled by the cops, etc. i think adnan used this to get jay involved, but once the deal went down i think jay got REALLY scared about the potential for life in prison. his version of the story makes sense (lies and all) if you view it through the lense of him minimizing his involvement. even the parts of his story that change (where he was, where the body was, where they went) are variations of minimizing his involvement in the actual murder.

he knows where the car is, so we can say for sure he was involved. he cops to helping bury her body (a very serious charge), but why implicate himself in that when there wasn't any evidence? because he's ok with taking the rap for that if it means staying away from admitting that he was more involved in murdering her. if jay had done it himself (murder for hire, etc) then adnan's only job that day would have been to have an alibi, and he doesn't, so it says to me that jay was an accomplice not the main guy. since we know jay was involved (he knew the car location, admitted helping bury her) then who else could be the main guy but adnan?

the rest of the story's changing dialog i attribute to trying to cover for others (jenn, maybe more) who knew what was going on and could be in trouble.

all of this is just my 2 cents.

Holy cr@p, where did you find that info??

I sleuthed it and tons of other crap. If I post things here I would like them to stay here.

I thought it was very interesting that the three of them and Jays cousin lived on the same street. I posted it here because Wser's are no nonsense about sleuthing FACTS and in the name of Justice (not just for Adnans) but for ALL the victims of the BCP ccorruption ,the murdered woman ,their families and the ones who have taken the long prison sentences for murderers they are or could be innocent of . Start looking MzOpinion at those old cases in Baltimore. Adnan's Trial isnt the only one like his. It is disturbing. I dont know what is going to happen in Adnan's case but the things being hidden in that area need to be flushed. It might be Davis isn't the only serial killer,with ties to Woodgreen, woodlawn ,or security square. They got a problem for sure. Why were they ignoring it?
Please keep my post here I don't want to be anyone's source.So please do not tell redit what your sources are, I provided you with links in my two post above for your use.

I sleuthed it and tons of other crap. If I post things here I would like them to stay here.

I thought it was very interesting that the three of them and Jays cousin lived on the same street. I posted it here because Wser's are no nonsense about sleuthing FACTS and in the name of Justice (not just for Adnans) but for ALL the victims of the BCP ccorruption ,the murdered woman ,their families and the ones who have taken the long prison sentences for murderers they are or could be innocent of . Start looking MzOpinion at those old cases in Baltimore. Adnan's Trial isnt the only one like his. It is disturbing. I dont know what is going to happen in Adnan's case but the things being hidden in that area need to be flushed. It might be Davis isn't the only serial killer,with ties to Woodgreen, woodlawn ,or security square. They got a problem for sure. Why were they ignoring it?
Please keep my post here I don't want to be anyone's source.So please do not tell redit what your sources are, I provided you with links in my two post above for your use.

Yeah BPD has some bad stuff in their history for sure. When I looked for more info on this there were even more connections between key people and that street. I didn't share the info...reddit already knows all lol. I don't participate in the main Serial sub there except for an occasional snarky comment when I can't resist. The one I do participate in has a much better quality of commentary and content!

I think Adnan is innocent, and I have a suspect in mind but can't piece it all together. I think the truth will be known before long, though.

Yeah BPD has some bad stuff in their history for sure. When I looked for more info on this there were even more connections between key people and that street. I didn't share the info...reddit already knows all lol. I don't participate in the main Serial sub there except for an occasional snarky comment when I can't resist. The one I do participate in has a much better quality of commentary and content!

I think Adnan is innocent, and I have a suspect in mind but can't piece it all together. I think the truth will be known before long, though.

I saw where you posted the thread. I also know when it was discovered . Some stuff was found afterwards. Reddit is still sleuthing away, there are a lot of unknowns and I honestly believe the only way to know what happened it to get stuff tested and even that may or may not answer many questions about who killed Hae but there are alot of possible suspects. Jakeprops is a member here ,I wish he/ they would post some of their stuff on this forum.

I'm curious if anybody has seen the MPR for Hae. I keep reading that it was filed shortly after she didn't show up to pick up her cousin and it seems the police were already calling around at 6pm. Would love to know what time that was filed exactly. So if somebody has seen it and would post a link of it that would be great. I have not been able to find it. Thanks so much!

I'm curious if anybody has seen the MPR for Hae. I keep reading that it was filed shortly after she didn't show up to pick up her cousin and it seems the police were already calling around at 6pm. Would love to know what time that was filed exactly. So if somebody has seen it and would post a link of it that would be great. I have not been able to find it. Thanks so much!

I will keep looking for the actual report, but in the meantime here is a link to testimony from Trial 2 which contains Officer Adcock's testimony regarding the day he responded to her family's missing person call.

I don't know if I have seen an actual report, so now I'm curious and will look for it later!

Here's the link- Adcock starts on page 5.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTc5P7odcLHRWRScE04bjRsVU0/view

I'm a new user here and am so intrigued with this case. I'm glad people are still posting. I don't dare post on Reddit. I really don't know enough about that forum. Is anyone planning on listening to the podcast Undisclosed today?

I'm a new user here and am so intrigued with this case. I'm glad people are still posting. I don't dare post on Reddit. I really don't know enough about that forum. Is anyone planning on listening to the podcast Undisclosed today?

I listened to it! It will be really helpful for the people who are still interested but don't have time to read everything. All 3 are clearly very intelligent and articulate, and I like that they are willing to admit there's still a possibility he's guilty even though that's not their personal belief. I think he is innocent, and I can't shake my suspicion of Don, but I can't figure out how Don and Jay could have crossed paths.

I did listen.
Welcome to Websleuths!

I have another interesting find on issues relating to this case in a weird random way ,like so many other things. . I have been sitting on it for months. I lack a piece of information I think is important to be able to pull it together. I am going to share it in good faith that it is a websleuths topic and not one for Reddit . In hopes someone can find the thing I am missing.

This missing woman ..
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gutierrez_zita.html

Who kinda looks like CG(side note)
Went missing during the time her address was listed at a cove lane apt.

Currently this company uses a cove lane apt as an address.
http://www.spokeo.com/MD/Rockville/14012-Cove-Ln/303#resident_info_panel_1 Farther research gives an owner name.

recent article about CG . Her obit can reveal other important information vital to understanding what I just posted.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-serial-syed-lawyer-20150408-story.html#page=1

I listened to it! It will be really helpful for the people who are still interested but don't have time to read everything. All 3 are clearly very intelligent and articulate, and I like that they are willing to admit there's still a possibility he's guilty even though that's not their personal belief. I think he is innocent, and I can't shake my suspicion of Don, but I can't figure out how Don and Jay could have crossed paths.

I listened to the new podcast because I listened to the first one.. Doesn't seem like they are going to be "unbiased" to me.

I listened to the new podcast because I listened to the first one.. Doesn't seem like they are going to be "unbiased" to me.

They certainly aren't claiming to be unbiased from anything I have seen. Considering Rabia has been advocating for his innocence since he was charged it would be rather ridiculous, and Susan is also on record saying she believes he is not guilty. I'm not certain if Colin has taken any official stance but clearly he questions the evidence.

From your comment it seems as though you expected something different, but I'm not sure why you would. Or am I misunderstanding?

I did listen.
Welcome to Websleuths!

I have another interesting find on issues relating to this case in a weird random way ,like so many other things. . I have been sitting on it for months. I lack a piece of information I think is important to be able to pull it together. I am going to share it in good faith that it is a websleuths topic and not one for Reddit . In hopes someone can find the thing I am missing.

This missing woman ..
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gutierrez_zita.html

Who kinda looks like CG(side note)
Went missing during the time her address was listed at a cove lane apt.

Currently this company uses a cove lane apt as an address.
http://www.spokeo.com/MD/Rockville/14012-Cove-Ln/303#resident_info_panel_1 Farther research gives an owner name.

recent article about CG . Her obit can reveal other important information vital to understanding what I just posted.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-serial-syed-lawyer-20150408-story.html#page=1

I got nothin'...lol

You said "currently this company uses a cove lane apt as an address" - which company?

I see in the spokeo listing that it looks like an owner of the Cove apt may have the same name as CG's son.

I can't tell what info from the obituary could be useful or how any of it relates to the missing woman...looks like I can't put it together either!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc