ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color me frustrated.

IF she was out in that water somewhere, she should have been found by now- JMO. There are fishermen out there almost daily. If she did jump off the bridge, where is her body?

So many things bother me about this case. Barring a few friends, old and new, you would never know that Anneliese has been missing since two days before Thanksgiving. I don't even know this lady and my heart just aches for her.

Color me frustrated.

IF she was out in that water somewhere, she should have been found by now- JMO. There are fishermen out there almost daily. If she did jump off the bridge, where is her body?

So many things bother me about this case. Barring a few friends, old and new, you would never know that Anneliese has been missing since two days before Thanksgiving. I don't even know this lady and my heart just aches for her.

If she did go into the water, it's quite likely she wouldn't be found until spring.

Warning, graphic description ahead!

Bodies sink in cold water and usually don't come to the surface until the water warms up enough for decomposition to begin and fill the body cavities with gases. My daughter who went to school in Chicago says they call spring "Body Season" by Lake Michigan.

Who did Anneliese have the most conflict with? Start looking THERE.
I don’t want to put all of her business out there, but the person she had most conflict with has been interviewed and she isn’t considered a suspect at this point.
Sorry, what does DBM stand for?
I was wondering the same!
DBM is "Deleted By Me." It's the only way to delete a post when you change your mind about it or want to get rid of one of those accidental duplicates. You can't delete, so you have to edit, erase the content, and replace it with a few characters.
Oohhh okay! Thank you.

Color me frustrated.

I have shared her missing poster everyday(with the exception of a few days) on FB and asked other to share as well. I do understand where you’re coming from and I can’t help but feel the same way. It’s very sad.

I have shared her missing poster everyday(with the exception of a few days) on FB and asked other to share as well. I do understand where you’re coming from and I can’t help but feel the same way. It’s very sad.

@willow324 It kind of feels to me like you are the only one putting in the effort for her to be found. I know that some people share your posts (probably a family member or two), and I know that Anneliese's family put up missing posters, but that was so long ago at this point. It just feels like there needs to be more action and by no means am I pointing fingers or saying who "should" be doing what.

I listened to a podcast recently about a 5 year old boy, Adrien McNaughton, who went missing in Eastern Ontario in 1972- while on a fishing trip with his Dad, brother, and a family friend. There's actually a strand on here about him, but anyway- in the podcast, the family states that they really don't like having attention drawn to them and though they want to help put an end to the case and get some closure (43 years later) they are still hesitant about the attention. It made me wonder if that was how Anneliese's family sees it, or if there is some other factor at play.

I am also following a case of a missing woman with whom I attended middle school in Connecticut. She went missing in 2012 in Florida and has not been seen or heard from since. I really don't want Anneliese's case to end up like either of these 2 other cases where there is no evidence and a seemingly dead end investigation.

I couldn’t agree more. I feel like her being missing has just kind of gone quiet and I’m so upset about that.
I too am praying that’s not the case with Anneliese... That years don’t go by without answers.

As an inlander, I'm not real familiar with object/body movements in a tidal plane, with a flowing river. But with enough flow for a small set of falls and a park just upriver, and what looks to be a pretty large volume moving in and out with the tides, it seems a body could travel some distance. Even with tides going in and out, the river is always flowing. 2 steps forward, one step back?

I sure wish we knew HOW her effects were laid out in the vehicle, and exact location her vehicle was parked. I have very little faith that she went for help, or accepted a ride, leaving all that behind, but dear Ada...

Abduction by chance, would typically have been sudden and forceful. She sounds to be on the physically feisty side. Car doors locked? And authority figure or TTD would not raise one's guard as much, allowing closer contact before...

I'm sure her SM and phone data has been thoroughly checked.

Lack of MSM coverage doesn't surprise me. It's been a bit, and with so little to go on, it may not warrant the airtime. NOT my opinion, just a WAG.

I'm going to be very surprised if she is found deceased and it was not foul play. I may eat my words but I feel very, very strongly about this. So strongly, that I would even say it wasn't Anneliese that left the car on I-295. I know there are some others here who agree, but until there is an update in this case, it seems that all we can do is speculate.

Again, I could be completely wrong. This is all just my opinion and gut feeling on the situation.

Unrelated, I recently contacted the Falmouth PD with some information that I found to be interesting and they let me know that I should contact the Richmond PD, as they are handling the case. To be totally honest, I wasn't sure who was handling it given that the car was found in Falmouth, towed by request of state troopers, etc. Just thought I should share that in case it was a question in anyone else's mind.

I'm going to be very surprised if she is found deceased and it was not foul play. I may eat my words but I feel very, very strongly about this. So strongly, that I would even say it wasn't Anneliese that left the car on I-295. I know there are some others here who agree, but until there is an update in this case, it seems that all we can do is speculate.

Again, I could be completely wrong. This is all just my opinion and gut feeling on the situation.

Unrelated, I recently contacted the Falmouth PD with some information that I found to be interesting and they let me know that I should contact the Richmond PD, as they are handling the case. To be totally honest, I wasn't sure who was handling it given that the car was found in Falmouth, towed by request of state troopers, etc. Just thought I should share that in case it was a question in anyone else's mind.

I swear, if this case gets solved it's going to be because of you, Meredith.

Again, I couldn’t agree more. I feel the same way 100%.
I’m pretty sure I know what you went to the PD with, and you are the 2nd person that I know who has done so about the same thing.
I don’t believe she harmed herself and I think it was someone VERY close to her that is responsible for this-or at the very least knows more than they have said.
Thank you so much Meredith for caring so much about Anneliese. ❤️

Again, I couldn’t agree more. I feel the same way 100%.
I’m pretty sure I know what you went to the PD with, and you are the 2nd person that I know who has done so about the same thing.
I don’t believe she harmed herself and I think it was someone VERY close to her that is responsible for this-or at the very least knows more than they have said.
Thank you so much Meredith for caring so much about Anneliese. ❤️
Well now, two people reporting this. We know Meredith is one of them, is it someone that actually knows Anneliese- the second person?

I totally agree with Meredith in who we are suspicious of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.