ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an inlander, I'm not real familiar with object/body movements in a tidal plane, with a flowing river. But with enough flow for a small set of falls and a park just upriver, and what looks to be a pretty large volume moving in and out with the tides, it seems a body could travel some distance. Even with tides going in and out, the river is always flowing. 2 steps forward, one step back?

I sure wish we knew HOW her effects were laid out in the vehicle, and exact location her vehicle was parked. I have very little faith that she went for help, or accepted a ride, leaving all that behind, but dear Ada...

Abduction by chance, would typically have been sudden and forceful. She sounds to be on the physically feisty side. Car doors locked? And authority figure or TTD would not raise one's guard as much, allowing closer contact before...

I'm sure her SM and phone data has been thoroughly checked.

Lack of MSM coverage doesn't surprise me. It's been a bit, and with so little to go on, it may not warrant the airtime. NOT my opinion, just a WAG.
I have thought the same thing about LE and a Tow truck driver...

Where is she? I couldn't post for almost a week and I'm catching up on cases that have had a conclusion and cases that haven't, and cases that have advanced in some way. I'm sad to see that Annaliese's case it at a standstill.

I hate the statement car buff made about Spring being when bodies wash up and become floaters but it's true. It's possible we won't know anything until later that time.

I"m not getting a feeling now one way or the other as far as self harm vs abduction. Don't know if the break changed my feelings about it. I think I was with the self harm crowd.

If she was never more mentally better, then self har would not be in the cards. However, who really knows what goes on in another person's head? My SIL committed suicide when she was 27. My brother (her husband) told me he thought she would, I thought she was too vain to harm herself. (She had just had breast implants.) Boy, was I wrong, I regret it to this day. JME

Where is she? I couldn't post for almost a week and I'm catching up on cases that have had a conclusion and cases that haven't, and cases that have advanced in some way. I'm sad to see that Annaliese's case it at a standstill.

I hate the statement car buff made about Spring being when bodies wash up and become floaters but it's true. It's possible we won't know anything until later that time.

I"m not getting a feeling now one way or the other as far as self harm vs abduction. Don't know if the break changed my feelings about it. I think I was with the self harm crowd.

If she was never more mentally better, then self har would not be in the cards. However, who really knows what goes on in another person's head? My SIL committed suicide when she was 27. My brother (her husband) told me he thought she would, I thought she was too vain to harm herself. (She had just had breast implants.) Boy, was I wrong, I regret it to this day. JME
I'm sorry for your loss, Seajay. (((Hugs)))

@Seajay I'm very sorry for your loss, that is terrible.

I think that the article that was published about Anneliese's personal life truly did more harm than help in this case. It seems that many have believed the suicide angle, and while that could be the case, it doesn't seem like there is much else being done in terms of a search.

The case is being handled by the Richmond PD. I know this because I called Falmouth PD to ask them a question thinking that they might be involved in the investigation. I find that interesting because of the whole car situation- found on an interstate and requested to be towed by a state trooper, in the Falmouth area, yet she lived in Richmond.

I'm not giving up hope yet, but the lack of any updates is discouraging, to say the least.

I think that the article that was published about Anneliese's personal life truly did more harm than help in this case. It seems that many have believed the suicide angle, and while that could be the case, it doesn't seem like there is much else being done in terms of a search.

The case is being handled by the Richmond PD. I know this because I called Falmouth PD to ask them a question thinking that they might be involved in the investigation. I find that interesting because of the whole car situation- found on an interstate and requested to be towed by a state trooper, in the Falmouth area, yet she lived in Richmond.

I'm not giving up hope yet, but the lack of any updates is discouraging, to say the least.

It's pretty common that missing persons cases are handled by LE in the person's home area rather than in areas associated with them after they were missing.

If I remember correctly, Shannon Gilbert of the LISK case, lived in New Jersey but had last worked in New York when she disappeared. Her mother tried to report her missing in New York but was told she had to report her missing in the town in NJ Shannon was from.

Last edited:
It is so crazy to me so many people go missing and can't be found. I'm 50/50 on this one, at first I leaned towards self harm, but the longer it goes without her being found, and the fact that no one (on a busy road) reported seeing her walking other than the tow truck driver, makes me lean towards her car was ditched and it wasn't her that was walking. ARGH. I wish there would be an update on if anything was found leading up to her disappearance. Was she with friends, where did her phone/digital trail lead.

Bumping for Anneliese. It's been 104 days since she was last seen. If anyone knows ANYTHING, please do the right thing and speak to the Richmond police in honesty. There has been no additional press given to her case and as I understand it, it some point, there *may* be a search, but I'm not sure that it would be publicized in MSM, JMO. Thank you.

We are waiting for the thaw, right?

I couldn't tell you, Seajay. IMO, this case has been a little strange. Compared to some other missing persons cases I am surprised at the lack of media coverage, search parties, etc. I know that there was some speculation of self harm, and for all we know, there may be evidence of it as well, but something just doesn't sit right with me. Again, MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502