Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Becky, I am a true crime-oholic 39 year old mom from Utah. I usually get the itch every winter and binge watch or listen to true crime shows/podcasts. Any documentaries that are out, Ive seen. So if anyone has recommendations, Im up for it. Im currently binging Crime Junkies on Spotify. I have my own theroeis and ideas and can usually predict just about any movie out there. I saw this website on a documentary "The Killing Season". I was heavily invested in the Susan Powell case as it was so close to home. I will mostly be lurking. Im excited to see theories and updates on the cases Im already following!

Hello all! I’m new here and really enjoy watching all true crime shows and documentaries. I am fascinated by serial murderers and the psychology behind it all. Really into forensic pathology but just like read about these cases. Any suggestions of what to read or where to start?

Hello everyone!

I found the website through The Killing Season. I clearly remember being a senior in HS and watching the coverage on the West Mesa murders. It was shocking to me. I also clearly remember at the time there was a google image shown of how the area changed over time and how the ground was disturbed. The documentary series really touched me in a way I didn't think it would.

I have always been interested in unsolved cases. Many would think it's morbid but I think it's good to put a face or a name to the many victims of crimes that go unpunished.

If there's any thread you guys think I should read I'd love some suggestions. Though I will more than likely spend a lot time on here reading through everything anyway.

Thank you for the platform!

Hi all, I am 54 and live in the great state of Wyoming. Love true crime and forensic science based shows. Just heard about this site tonight and, of course, had to check it out. Look forward to checking all the info out.

Hello, everyone! I'm Tubie from New York. I've loved true crime almost all my life starting from the time I read Helter Skelter when I was 9. I've been a long-time lurker and finally decided to be a joiner. I look forward to discussing TC with you all and expanding my TC knowledge.

Hello, I am new and unsure where I should put this, so if it is a reply to someone I'm sorry. Always been into crime shows, always want to help search and find answers,, basically to help anyone in need. In North Carolina for about 23 years ,prior military with the USN, raised in southern Georgia.

Hi, everyone... I'm an artist and writer and obsessive insomniac. My latest manic crime-related research episodes include Sister Cathy Cesnik, the interstate (long-haul) murders and also a strange trend in the northern midwest for young male college students to "fall" into rivers and drown. I've been reading true-crime since I was a teenager and I love anything to do with abnormal psychology and deviant sociology. I'm so glad to start collaborating instead of sitting alone at 2 AM in the blue glow of the screen!

Hi, everyone... I'm an artist and writer and obsessive insomniac. My latest manic crime-related research episodes include Sister Cathy Cesnik, the interstate (long-haul) murders and also a strange trend in the northern midwest for young male college students to "fall" into rivers and drown. I've been reading true-crime since I was a teenager and I love anything to do with abnormal psychology and deviant sociology. I'm so glad to start collaborating instead of sitting alone at 2 AM in the blue glow of the screen!

Hi, I am new to this site. I am trying to find out about a murder case from 1995. Dana West was murdered in San Francisco, CA in Nov. of 1995. She was one of several women who were ingaged in prostitution in or around Capp St. I wanted to know if her murderer was ever charged and if so or if not what the status of this case is. One man was arrested in another attempted murder of another woman known to be a prostitute in the same area and at the same time. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

My name is Kate and I am a new member to this site. My professional background is in Clinical Psychology and worked with the Criminal Justice System and The Department of Health Services focusing on addiction and it’s effects on the “ criminal justice population”.

Welcome everyone and thanks for checking in!

Don't forget to familiarize yourselves with the RULES. Ask about anything you don't understand and...

HAPPY SLEUTHING!

Hi, y'all. I'm new, obviously. I don't have any kind of professional background, just an obsession with true crime and an understanding of people. I'm currently researching a few different cases such as the Redhead Murders, the dissapearance of Tina Faye Kemp, and a recent string of dissapearances of teenagers, mostly boys around Eastern Tennessee since early 2018 until now. I have catologed a total of 35 teens, none from Western Tennessee; all dissapeared from east of Nashville. I'm considering making a post about this, but I havent quite figured out where to put it yet.

Hello everyone! My name is Adam. I live in Minnesota. I am former military. I worked at the Center for Homicide Research for a couple of years where I documented and profiled murderers and victims. Im also close to completing my Bachelor's in Criminal Justice. My speciality was cold cases and serial murders. I am interested in helping others with their research in the Hope of collaboration in order to make a break in a case or possible information that would lead to apprehension. I am interested in active serial homicides. Nice to meet everyone and I hope to talk to you soon!

I'm brand new here. I'm very interested in, and well versed in, habits and operational nuances of serial killers. The LISK case is one of my favorites. I'm also looking to open my own P.I. agency here in Mississippi.

Hey all,
New to the site jsut looking around and seeing whatsup. Not interested in a specific case, jsut seeing what i can do to help. Ex Police Officer from New York ( 10 Years). 16 years total of invetigative experience.

Hello everyone! I am hd8080 and I am excited to join this group. I am 71 years old and live in the greater Kansas City area. A lot of my friends and family are now, or have been employed in Law Enforcement. I have 3 degrees and one of them is Computer Tech. I enjoy just about any type of hobby/activity. I also spend a lot of time researching on the Web. It is my enjoyment to help others.

Hello I am also new here! I am very interested in some the cases mentioned. Let me know if you find anything interesting and I will do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard