Meet & Greet for New Members

Discussion in 'Welcome To Websleuths' started by Laura Mountford, May 30, 2018.

1. gogrannypop

gogrannypop Call Me Butter, I'm On A Roll

Welcome to WebSleuths JustJohn123! Glad to have you here.

neesaki, silverjug and JustJohn123 like this.
  2. JustJohn123

JustJohn123 New Member

Thank you. Will take me a while to explore and navigate. Great idea having a forum like this. Didn't know about it until I saw a reference to it on a Dish crime investigation channel. Appreciate the welcome.

J

3. gls79473

gls79473 New Member

Hello,

I am looking for any opportunity to assist in investigating a cold case or missing persons case. My desire is to assist in providing closure for families who have lost loved ones and at the very least be willing to actively work towards answers. I would love any suggestions you may have for how to begin assisting.

Sincerely,
    gls79473

cpeacock1 and neesaki like this.
  4. evillano

evillano Member

Do we know for sure he wasn't at any point up in the northern New England area? There are a number of unsolved murders in the Tri-State area of Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts, that I feel are similar enough to his MO and worth at least looking into.

5. Silverfang

Silverfang New Member

Hi, I'm anonymous, 16, from Davis County, Utah. I am a semiprofessional musician and am particularly interested in unknown decedent cases such as LPJD and so forth.

cpeacock1 and folieadeuxnola like this.
  6. kjjbj7

kjjbj7 New Member

Hi everyone, I am just renewing my membership so I guess I'm a newbie. I read and watch just about every crime I find interesting and cannot let go until the case is solved. This should be fascinating! Hope to meet some new people who are as interested in these cases as I am. Looking forward to meeting new people with the same interests!

cpeacock1 likes this.
  7. amethystsun

amethystsun New Member

I just joined the forum again, trying to find information about a certain case. Her name was Amy (?) and she went missing in Colorado, left her car unlocked by the road and was never seen again. I think they found some pieces of bones from the area after a couple of years and they were hers. I wonder if I could find more information here?

8. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi JustJohn123- welcome! Sounds like you will have some useful experience to add to our discussions here. We do have a verification process for posters who want to post as experts in a particular field; so please keep in mind if you want to give a formal/professional opinion in any threads we will need to verify your background. Feel free to message me for more explanation/info.

Thanks!
    Whiskers

9. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi amethystsun,
    Is Amy Ahonen the woman you're talking about?
    CO - CO - Amy Ahonen, 38, Golden, 8 July 2011
    Identified! - CO - Wheat Ridge, Fem Skeletal UP11828, in Clear Creek, Oct'13 - Amy Ahonen

Welcome / welcome back,
    Whiskers

amethystsun likes this.
  10. amethystsun

amethystsun New Member

11. RowdyRebel

RowdyRebel New Member

Hello my name is Robin, 35 years old from Fall City, WA. It's close to Snoqualmie, Issaquah and Redmond. I am completely new to web sleuthing.

I live about 30 to 35 miles away from Ted Bundy's home.

Ted Bundy wasn't the only serial killer Seattle or around the Seattle area it has had. There was Washington State's first Serial Killer James Dwight Canady, James Elledge, Nurse Hazzard, and "Green River Killer" Gary A. Ridgeway.

I am interested Ted Bundy, James Dwight Canady, Ed Gein, Bender Family, Mary Bell, and The Cecil Hotel. Listen to the Podcasts The First Degree, Criminal, Someone Knows Something, The Serial Killer Podcast, and Cold Case Files.

I read books about Criminal Psychology, Female Serial Killers, Ed Gein, James Dwight Canady, The Cecil Hotel, and Mary Bell. I watch crime tv shows on my iPad A Crime to Remember, Blood Lies & Alibis, Codes and Conspiracies, Deadly Women, and Horror at the Cecil Hotel.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  12. ardean

ardean New Member

I'm from from Virginia and 45. I think most all efforts to put heads together and discuss the missing or unsolved cases are worthy of the time. Different perspectives and experiences can help once Law Enforcement leads run dry.

13. kaboomer61

kaboomer61 New Member

Thank you for allowing me to join. I have read the rules and agree to them.