Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #4

Bumping for Jenny. Not forgotten. Against the odds, I still believe there is a chance she will be found.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I still believe it's not too late to find Jenny alive.
I still think she's being worked in a brothel, likely in Tijuana.
I really wish that angle would be pursued.

I still believe it's not too late to find Jenny alive.
I still think she's being worked in a brothel, likely in Tijuana.
I really wish that angle would be pursued.

Bumping this up again. I still believe the above theory is viable.
I do think she is still alive, albeit that theory is against conventional wisdom.

Amateur opinion and speculation.

Bumping this up again. I still believe the above theory is viable.
I do think she is still alive, albeit that theory is against conventional wisdom.

Amateur opinion and speculation.
Jonathan posted today on FB that he discovered something interesting on one of Jenny’s bank accounts. I don’t want to violate TOS. Can you go to the FB page, Rose?

Jonathan posted today on FB that he discovered something interesting on one of Jenny’s bank accounts. I don’t want to violate TOS. Can you go to the FB page, Rose?

@Balboa Moon I don’t see anything new on either the Help Find Jenny FB page or JR’s personal FB page. If it’s on the Help Find Jenny page it’s can be posted here, but it says no posts in the last month. Help!

Jenny, it's been over four years since you disappeared, but something keeps making me believe you are still alive. Are you being held as a working girl or a house servant?

The descriptions of you seem as if you are a headstrong woman. If this is the case, maybe this is what is keeping you alive, against the odds. I pray to the heavens that you can somehow escape if you have beaten the odds thus far. Something tells me you have.

Praying for Jenny Chen

It’s hard to believe Jenny has been missing for almost seven years! The missing Americans in Matamoros brought her to my mind. I hope the Chinese government is working on her behalf. Sadly, there are over 500 missing Americans in Mexico and families are frustrated. I noticed that JR paused the FB page in December due to spam and no new info.

We’re still hoping Jenny will be found.

It’s hard to believe Jenny has been missing for almost seven years! The missing Americans in Matamoros brought her to my mind. I hope the Chinese government is working on her behalf. Sadly, there are over 500 missing Americans in Mexico and families are frustrated. I noticed that JR paused the FB page in December due to spam and no new info.

We’re still hoping Jenny will be found.

Yes Lilibet, next week it will be *SEVEN* years since Jenny disappeared while hitchhiking through Oaxaca. I believe she is being trafficked, and is still alive unless she died from abuse. I truly believe there is still a chance for her.

The only way to find her would be to get cooperation from local authorities ($) and go underground to find her. You need a "Dog the Bounty Hunter" type, or equivalent, for this type of operation. Someone who knows how to get things done in Mexico.
IDK if she has any family still pursuing her case.

I believe she still is alive

Yes Lilibet, next week it will be *SEVEN* years since Jenny disappeared while hitchhiking through Oaxaca. I believe she is being trafficked, and is still alive unless she died from abuse. I truly believe there is still a chance for her.

The only way to find her would be to get cooperation from local authorities ($) and go underground to find her. You need a "Dog the Bounty Hunter" type, or equivalent, for this type of operation. Someone who knows how to get things done in Mexico.
IDK if she has any family still pursuing her case.

I believe she still is alive

You’re more of an optimist than I am in this case. I certainly hope you’re right!

You’re more of an optimist than I am in this case. I certainly hope you’re right!
As an "exotic", she would be worth $ in a trafficking racket. She also looked very young, that would be marketable too. If she has survived, she might not have the psychological strength left to escape, even if she could.

The quest to find Jenny should not be abandoned. There is still hope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back