MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 Jul 2016 #5

At this point, the only person he's an advocate for is himself. I don't know if that is nefarious or if he's just lost all perspective on what happened to Ally. Either way, it's incredibly strange behavior. The constant sideshow does literally nothing to move the case forward. Jmo.

I keep mulling this over and over. I'm 70/30 he had nothing to do with it but has a severe personality disorder nonetheless that is screwing everything up because it's all about him. This should be about Ally, not her deranged ex.

It is incredibly unfortunate that all of us appear to have been silenced because we can't speak freely and no one wants to give him anymore information. I know I don't. If these thoughtful exchanges of ideas could continue I am certain something might have popped and be the one thing no one has thought of before.

It is incredibly unfortunate that all of us appear to have been silenced because we can't speak freely and no one wants to give him anymore information. I know I don't. If these thoughtful exchanges of ideas could continue I am certain something might have popped and be the one thing no one has thought of before.
Completely agree. Thank you.

I know, it’s creepy he is reading and I don’t want to be tormented

Would it be against the rules to share my newspaper email address? It's public and Wes has it already anyway. I am not trying to sidestep the forum, but there is some info I can share with fellow posters. We can decide later what to post here. Let me know, don't want to break any rules.

Would it be against the rules to share my newspaper email address? It's public and Wes has it already anyway. I am not trying to sidestep the forum, but there is some info I can share with fellow posters. We can decide later what to post here. Let me know, don't want to break any rules.

I don't see why there would be any problem with this Vera, go ahead!

Hi Rave1953- I am going to ask Tricia. Please hold off for now.

Hi Rave,

Please go ahead and share your newspaper's email. No problem. I will let the mods know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I am always interested in learning any new updates. I got so frustrated with how things were going here that I have not posted much in a long time.

I think you should be ok putting your newspaper email here. We can always get it from one of your articles, too [oops, I see Tricia was her. Looks OK, then]

Here's the page for Vera's contact info: Editorial Staff

Last edited:
Roughly 2 and a half years and it doesn't seem there has been any more progress than there was in the first week. Somebody is going to have to call in the tip that solves this case because I don't believe LE has much of anything beyond the empty shotgun shells.

Roughly 2 and a half years and it doesn't seem there has been any more progress than there was in the first week. Somebody is going to have to call in the tip that solves this case because I don't believe LE has much of anything beyond the empty shotgun shells.
It's seemed that way in other cases after a long silence and, then, suddenly they announce an arrest. IMO, that's how it will be in this case. I just hope it's before the ticking time-bomb goes off again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back