GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can say he panicked and hid the body, but it's certainly damning. I think *what* he kept is going to do him in.

Or, he can say that he didn't hide the body or had help with the disposal. I tend to think someone else in involved.

In my amateur profile, there is more than one. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

In my amateur profile, there is more than one. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I remember you saying that, more than a year ago. And expecting the perps to be in their late 20's. Clay would have been 25 at the time. You'd offered more, if I'm remembering right. What's you guess at what LE might find if the "who's car?" question leads them back to accomplices?

37e76cb5be3a1d4b18818e119405ec41.jpg

798636b7fd29989329b18c15aa1aab38.jpg

Posted on Monroe county sheriff Facebook page today.
https://www.facebook.com/MonroeCountySheriffsOffice/posts/500975960093427

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's worthwhile to reflect on some of what "Rootless" and "The Hero" stated they saw that night.

I was hopeful when Rootless' blog post was linked here. However, after looking at his facebook posts on the arrest of CD he said something along the lines of "I'm glad an arrest was made, sometimes people want to help too much. Those are the things I wish I could express to the Bruck family". (not exact quote, paraphrasing). "Hero's" involvement seems to be for either A) Exactly that...a hero mentality or B) He seen something and felt guilty so concocted a crazy story to ease his guilt.

I remember you saying that, more than a year ago. And expecting the perps to be in their late 20's. Clay would have been 25 at the time. You'd offered more, if I'm remembering right. What's you guess at what LE might find if the "who's car?" question leads them back to accomplices?

I have long believed this to be a demented pack of miscreants fueled by drugs, metal music, and underworld worship. I 100% believe he/they set out to find a victim that night, and did. Whether they planned it to be Chelsea, I don't know. I think my hypothesis can be discarded or validated based on what was found in that backpack, and what else they find upon further exploration. This is a sick and evil pack of miscreants.

I have long believed this to be a demented pack of miscreants fueled by drugs, metal music, and underworld worship. I 100% believe he/they set out to find a victim that night, and did. Whether they planned it to be Chelsea, I don't know. I think my hypothesis can be discarded or validated based on what was found in that backpack, and what else they find upon further exploration. This is a sick and evil pack of miscreants.

Obviously LE has more information about this case then you do. If this was a group effort with plans for a victim that night then wouldn't you think they would be going for murder in the first? An who is to say Clay was even into that type of music. Obviously, Chelesa was... it was a huge outdoor Halloween party. I am sure a good number of people werent there "for the bands" but were there cause it was a party.

Obviously LE has more information about this case then you do. If this was a group effort with plans for a victim that night then wouldn't you think they would be going for murder in the first? An who is to say Clay was even into that type of music. Obviously, Chelesa was... it was a huge outdoor Halloween party. I am sure a good number of people werent there "for the bands" but were there cause it was a party.

You're absolutely right. I'm an amateur posting speculations based on amateur profiles I put together. I was responding to a question asked by Forager. My guesses are just that, guesses.

It will be interesting to see what jurors are picked. If they find a "jury of his peers" then they will be a crew of dope smoking slackers.

I would think the group your describe wouldn't even show up for jury duty.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered...but if her IG account is private, how are you all seeing what pics are on there?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered...but if her IG account is private, how are you all seeing what pics are on there?

Did Chelsea have Instagram? If so, what is her handle?
I find accounts under the name "Chelsea Bruck" but there are many people with that name.

I watched this movie last night on LMN. Yes, it's fictional, but the film provides a glimpse into the damage that can be done when unflattering images are posted on the internet, then spread like wildfire to reach viewers far and wide.

Revenge *advertiser censored* (2016)

Peyton Harris' eighteen year old life is turned inside out when a set of nude photos of her are texted, Snap Chatted, emailed and Tweeted to everyone she knows. She is ashamed and humiliated. It gets worse. The photos have been posted on a "revenge *advertiser censored*" website called exmyex.com. Peyton's mother, Elaine, feeling protective of her child, gets involved and together they report the invasion of privacy to the police who are non-responsive. With no place left to turn, Elaine launches her own investigation into the owner of exmyex.com, Carl Cooke and plans the ultimate take down.

At this point, LE only has proof that Daniel Clay murdered Chelsea. The murder may be premeditated, and may involve other people. But law enforcement may not have enough evidence to prove this. More charges may be filed later, and other people may be charged. At least for now, the police states that they believe that Clay acted alone, without premeditation.

"Those close to the case have said Mr. Clay went to a large Halloween Party to pick up a girl and ran into Chelsea. They made a brief connection before she left. As she was walking down Post Rd. Mr. Clay approached her in his car.

She then got inside. Although it was not determined if she was forced into the car or entered on her own, the prosecutor's office did not issue kidnapping charges. A shoe belonging to Chelsea was recovered at the scene during the initial investigation near the area where Mr. Clay approached her in his car.

By charging Mr. Clay with second-degree murder, prosecutors apparently believe that Mr. Clay did not plan to her. Sources close to the situation said he claims he killed her by accident. However, the Wayne County Medical Examiner's office ruled Chelsea died of blunt force trauma. She reportedly was strangled."

I wonder why Chelsea would be walking on Post Road? Surely she wasn't going to walk home. Was she hitchhiking? It seems more likely to me that Daniel and Chelsea had arranged earlier in the night for him to drive her. Perhaps Chelsea already knew she had a ride when she refused going home with her friends.

From quote posted above:

"Those close to the case have said Mr. Clay went to a large Halloween Party to pick up a girl and ran into Chelsea. They made a brief connection before she left. As she was walking down Post Rd. Mr. Clay approached her in his car.

She then got inside. Although it was not determined if she was forced into the car or entered on her own, the prosecutor's office did not issue kidnapping charges. A shoe belonging to Chelsea was recovered at the scene during the initial investigation near the area where Mr. Clay approached her in his car...

Did DC really own a car, or is this article simply suggesting that he was driving a vehicle when he picked up Chelsea? Unless Clay has a rich relative who provided him with a car, paid insurance, bought gas, etc., I don't know how DC could own a car when he was unemployed. It seems to me that he mooched off others, living with whoever would take him in, didn't pay child support for his two youngsters, etc. If Clay didn't own his own car, whose car was he driving the night of the party? Where is that vehicle now? It seems to me that the car (or cars) in which Chelsea was transported, alive, and later, deceased, is of utmost importance to this case. :moo:

At this point, LE only has proof that Daniel Clay murdered Chelsea. The murder may be premeditated, and may involve other people. But law enforcement may not have enough evidence to prove this. More charges may be filed later, and other people may be charged. At least for now, the police states that they believe that Clay acted alone, without premeditation.

I wonder why Chelsea would be walking on Post Road? Surely she wasn't going to walk home. Was she hitchhiking? It seems more likely to me that Daniel and Chelsea had arranged earlier in the night for him to drive her. Perhaps Chelsea already knew she had a ride when she refused going home with her friends.

Post Road is the one that runs right in front of the Halloween bash location, but I have yet to see any specifics on where, along Post Road, she entered (was put into?) into the vehicle and lost her shoe. For all we know, she could have been in the front yard of the party property and marched into the vehicle.

Just speculation here since she reportedly declined offers for rides from people she knew. It could of been she was so drunk she was wandering looking for her friend who brought here there in her car. Maybe she was counting on her returning. Looking for her.

Going back to her facebook once again, There is a pic from a previous party with a bunch of them taking a pic and they cant remember who took it or taking it. I can only assume that a Halloween party would be even bigger then a regular party.

Yes, if the blogger referenced suffers from thought disorder, then it will require additional expertise to sort through. This being considered, I still believe some of his content to be compelling and worth consideration. Most definitely.

He has made it public and very clear that he is 100% behind LE's findings and is being treated for schizophrenia. As much as I (as well as many here) wanted his story to be accurate and lead to an arrest, it appears that he feels LE have the right guy. I suppose if there was anything factual about his account of that night, LE would have arrested some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay