MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, it was not a post but the book was the only "like" that showed up under that section. I didn't see it on the front page but saw it under the"about" section. It was a bit odd that it was the only thing listed but I could not tell when he actually liked it so it could have been years ago and totally unrelated IMO. I may have missed something, though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Yes it was right under his avatar. I think all it said was i read to kill a mockingbird right under his picture

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I believe he also made a comment about being wronged by people who wanted to pin a crime on him, didn't he? I wish I had taken a screen shot. At the time we weren't allowed to discuss him, so I never said anything to anyone about the comment.
I don't remember that but could have missed it before he made his page more private.

Apologies if this updated flier was already posted here...

Does anyone know the significance of the tan and white comforter? This is a news to me. Assuming this was missing from FG's house or something.

Was any explanation released although it's easy to infer..

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 5.25.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 5.25.07 PM.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 293
Apologies if this updated flier was already posted here...

Does anyone know the significance of the tan and white comforter? This is a news to me. Assuming this was missing from FG's house or something.

Was any explanation released although it's easy to infer..

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/

The comforter was info that was released when they did the Hines Park search a couple weeks ago. They never specifically said any reason why it was missing or how it was involved. They just said to be on the lookout for it, along with other items, if you were out and about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The comforter was info that was released when they did the Hines Park search a couple weeks ago. They never specifically said any reason why it was missing or how it was involved. They just said to be on the lookout for it, along with other items, if you were out and about.

Thank you! Didn't know this was released during the search.

Having trouble now seeing her name with "presumed dead" next to it. We've all been thinking it but I guess a reality I've been trying to ignore... heavy sigh.

Thinking and praying for Dani and family! Like the nutball I am, I seen something long and white off Telegraph next to where the Kmart used to be. High grass and trees. All I ever think about is Dani traveling that road going to work each day. Anyhoo, I thought wtf was that?! I've never seen that before. Cut some cars off, did a loop dee do back around parked walked way out sunk down in mud to find it was only a big long roll of plastic wrap!! I don't care! It was worth it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

And Jim Williams surely doesn't represent Atticus :/

I had to read "To Kill A Mockingbird" in 9th grade. That was the same year I decided I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up. I understand everyone has a right to counsel, even the guilty... even Floyd... but the way Jim Williams has handled everything in relation to this case is an embarrassment to the profession. It's why people hate lawyers. He seriously makes me sick to my stomach and I didn't even get that feeling when I met part of OJ Simpson's defense team in law school!! Ugh.

Could you further elaborate on the significance of the Mockingbird post by FG? I may be slow on the uptake here!

Oops. I just saw this. I see that you Googled it and have seen the movie. If you're into crime stuff, you really should read the book when you get a chance. It's a classic.

For those who haven't Googled, I can give a quick synopsis. It's basically about a white lawyer named Atticus Finch who is raising two kids on his own in the south during the Jim Crow era. A white woman accuses a black man of raping her and Atticus is appointed by the judge to be his defense counsel since he can't afford to hire a lawyer. The woman and one other sketchy local guy testify and Atticus rips both of their testimonies to shreds and proves without a doubt that they are both lying. The black man is convicted anyway and eventually gets killed in prison.

While all this is going on, Atticus's two kids face ridicule at school from bullies who are mad that a white lawyer is willing to represent a black man who allegedly taped a white lady. It's got a lot of racial undertones.

Without a doubt, FG's reference had to be in relation to him not talking to the police. In Mockingbird, the black guy gets convicted even though he's innocent because the jury is white, the court is packed with white folks, and the supposed rape involves a white woman. I'd assume he'd also liken the ridicule his wife and Williams are getting to that of Atticus's kids, who stood behind their dad while he was defending the guy everyone was automatically assuming was guilty... even though he wasn't and was railroaded by the justice system because he was a black man and the victim was a white woman and well... race does factor into jury decisions... even still today. Sad but true reality.

That's not to say FG isn't guilty. He's using a literary classic that most everyone is familiar with to justify his lack of cooperation in the case. Thing is, Harper Lee wrote "To Kill A Mockingbird" to reflect events she witnessed in her life as a kid in the 1930-40s. It wasn't published until the 1960s, but that's still over 25 years before the first time DNA evidence was used to successfully convict a rapist. Someone needs to tell Floyd that this is 2017, not 1936. Race still matters but if they've got his DNA, he's going to have a few decades worth of free time to expand the list of books he's read for his Facebook profile. It was literally the only book he had listed on his profile and he specifically mentioned it in a status or photo caption, I don't remember which. It was very weird to see. I wish I would've gotten a screen shot!

That's not to say FG isn't guilty. He's using a literary classic that most everyone is familiar with to justify his lack of cooperation in the case. Thing is, Harper Lee wrote "To Kill A Mockingbird" to reflect events she witnessed in her life as a kid in the 1930-40s. It wasn't published until the 1960s, but that's still over 25 years before the first time DNA evidence was used to successfully convict a rapist. Someone needs to tell Floyd that this is 2017, not 1936. Race still matters but if they've got his DNA, he's going to have a few decades worth of free time to expand the list of books he's read for his Facebook profile. It was literally the only book he had listed on his profile and he specifically mentioned it in a status or photo caption, I don't remember which. It was very weird to see. I wish I would've gotten a screen shot!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who remembers the photo caption or status. It was something like, "trying to blame a black family man" or something like that. I also wish I'd gotten a screen shot! Maybe one is out there...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who remembers the photo caption or status. It was something like, "trying to blame a black family man" or something like that. I also wish I'd gotten a screen shot! Maybe one is out there...

I think that wasn't on his FB (the status under his avatar said I read to kill a mockingbird) but all the other stuff you remember was from Reddit when the case first started and someone posting as Floyd wrote all that stuff and then deleted it...all the family man and racial comments. I can't remember all the quotes because I never went back to Reddit after as it's a zoo over there so don't have screen shots. It was a hurricane of volleys between the person posting as Floyd and Dani supporters.

Who knows with that place though.

LOL. It's a zoo over there. I don't think it was him but probably a friend of his trolling. I do know there were 2 specific references to the book on his Facebook profile, though. One was under the "What I've Read" section and the other was either something he commented under a display pic or maybe just a separate "Like" on his "About Me" section. It wouldn't even normally stick out to me, especially because Harper Lee recently died last year and the book got a bunch of newfound attention and a sequel. I mean, I have it as one of my favorite books listed on my personal Facebook page. The ONLY reason it even stuck out to me is because it is the only book listed... and considering what he's accused of, it's just weird.

LOL. It's a zoo over there. I don't think it was him but probably a friend of his trolling. I do know there were 2 specific references to the book on his Facebook profile, though. One was under the "What I've Read" section and the other was either something he commented under a display pic or maybe just a separate "Like" on his "About Me" section. It wouldn't even normally stick out to me, especially because Harper Lee recently died last year and the book got a bunch of newfound attention and a sequel. I mean, I have it as one of my favorite books listed on my personal Facebook page. The ONLY reason it even stuck out to me is because it is the only book listed... and considering what he's accused of, it's just weird.

Haha, "zoo" is an...apt description.

Thinking of you, Dani!

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 266
I have been out of the loop. Whst is this page thst is being talked about?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have been out of the loop. Whst is this page thst is being talked about?

It's a headache is what it is!

But really it's a site called Reddit, which is basically a giant forum with varying threads about everything you can imagine under the sun. Literally everything has a "subreddit". There are some awesome, interesting subreddits with good people...and then there's everything else. Danielle's case has several threads on there. While there are some good people there as well, it can also be a...frustrating read. Let's say that.

I don't want to say too much because I don't remember the rules in regards to discussing that place. I still vastly prefer it here. It's nice here.

I use reddit . I will have to go back look. Has anyone found FG Facebook . I couldn't find it.
It's a headache is what it is!

But really it's a site called Reddit, which is basically a giant forum with varying threads about everything you can imagine under the sun. Literally everything has a "subreddit". There are some awesome, interesting subreddits with good people...and then there's everything else. Danielle's case has several threads on there. While there are some good people there as well, it can also be a...frustrating read. Let's say that.

I don't want to say too much because I don't remember the rules in regards to discussing that place. I still vastly prefer it here. It's nice here.

That's why it stuck out to me, too. It was actually the only like at all in that section. No public likes of music, movies, locations, pages or other books. I didn't see any other reference to it on his page, though.

I use reddit . I will have to go back look. Has anyone found FG Facebook . I couldn't find it.

His page was deactivated long ago after the searches were public.

I feel bad for the people with the same name as him that come up when you search. You know there's people that just search the name without even paying attention then probably start harassing them. [emoji57]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member