MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other cross roads given? Haggerty Rd is about 1.5 miles from Independence Green Apts: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ind...de16ecde5!2m2!1d-83.410753!2d42.47226!1m0!3e0

But it's a long road....

Not sure how accurate this point of reference is, but a screen grab from the news (hope that's allowed). Says body found.
attachment.php

Attachments

• map.PNG
    map.PNG
    773.4 KB · Views: 346
No updates yet on the search. I can't really imagine what would bring police out that late to search what appears to be a small drainage creek surrounded by bushes/trees and bordered by a gas station and strip malls.

It's a 4 min drive or 1.2 miles from the search location to Independence Green Apartments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also right next to my dentist where I happened to be the Friday Dani went missing. I've fueled up at the gas station near the search area as well and remember the scrub brush/creek area.

Novi is a good half hour or so from where Dani was last seen. I was in that area today off of 96 west traveling to Milford and I seen or heard nothing as of times between 2pm and 330. I recently learned I have two neighbors that are married. One (wife) is FBI and her husband is an officer for Livonia!
I am so excited! Hope they like blueberry pie because I'll be taking one over and ask some questions :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Novi is a good half hour or so from where Dani was last seen. I was in that area today off of 96 west traveling to Milford and I seen or heard nothing as of times between 2pm and 330. I recently learned I have two neighbors that are married. One (wife) is FBI and her husband is an officer for Livonia!
I am so excited! Hope they like blueberry pie because I'll be taking one over and ask some questions :)

My thinking is that someone brought her Jeep back to the apartment which makes this latest search area a very convenient spot to stop before or after.

On a good traffic day from my home to Novi taking expressway 15 or 18 minutes. From Dani's work on a Friday eve.. with all that crazy traffic 45mins.

On a good traffic day from my home to Novi taking expressway 15 or 18 minutes. From Dani's work on a Friday eve.. with all that crazy traffic 45mins.

There must be at least whispering that it might be related to her because the one. News lady is "favoriting" Twitter comments on the story asking about the proximity to where Danielle was last seen. That seems so weird to me.

It's soooo close to her apt. I just have a feeling it's related to her [emoji22]

If related to Danielle it could mean someone talked or someone came across an item of interest in that area sparking a complete search immediately.

There must be at least whispering that it might be related to her because the one. Red lady is "favoriting" Twitter comments on the story asking about the proximity to where Danielle was last seen. That seems so weird to me.

Can you post a link or screenshots? I want to see

If related to Danielle it could mean someone talked or someone came across an item of interest in that area sparking a complete search immediately.

I'm confused. I also do not do twitter. Where exactly was a search done?

[emoji120] [emoji72] [emoji175] Thankyou much! Makes my stomach hurt. Apologies. I've been caught up with my daughter's illness and hospitalized. I feel so sad now. They had to of found something to be out that many hours and telling businesses to carry on.. UGHHHHHH!

Police flock to wooded area in Novi for large search
The Novi search started just before sunset and remained active as of the 11 p.m. hour.

Nearby business owners said they were told to carry on as usual, and that there was no threat to the public.

Police from Novi and Farmington were involved. Crime tape and lights could be seen from the road.

Search efforts were set up near Pheasant Run Plaza, but the large police presence was mostly concentrated in a wooded, grassy area that backs up to a nearby creek.

About an acre was roped off. At last check, it appeared authorities were going farther into the ravine to investigate.
It remains unclear clear what prompted search near Pheasant Run Plaza

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/police-flock-to-wooded-area-in-novi-for-large-search

Ok, weird. The above is an exact quote from the story when I first saw it. I copied and pasted.

The story was updated at 1:09 AM to take out the part about Farmington police being there. Current version now says:
Police from Novi and officials from the fire department were involved.

The Farmington part was what made me think it could be Dani (along with the location). Did the media make a mistake? :thinking:

Can you post a link or screenshots? I want to see

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a screenshot of social media. You can search "Stislicki" on Twitter and search by latest. It's the first one.

It says something like, "Isn't the breaking news a story near where Stislicki was last seen?" And then the guy tags all the news folks who covered the story on a channel 4. The woman, Kimberly something, "favorited" the tweet, which would be weird if the it was way off base thinking it was related to Danielle.

I will link a screen shot with his name and photo blocked out since he is unrelated to the case. If masking his ID is not enough, mods, please delete. I just think that since the reporter from MSM is involved in the tweet, it's worth noting. Image: https://ibb.co/hOZtnF

Also right next to my dentist where I happened to be the Friday Dani went missing. I've fueled up at the gas station near the search area as well and remember the scrub brush/creek area.

Funny you mention this. I went to the dentist this week for a cleaning and there were 3 photos of Danielle hung up around the building. It was in Genesee County.

Ok, weird. The above is an exact quote from the story when I first saw it. I copied and pasted.

The story was updated at 1:09 AM to take out the part about Farmington police being there. Current version now says:

The Farmington part was what made me think it could be Dani (along with the location). Did the media make a mistake? :thinking:

That IS weird. I saw Farmington, too, it you're right, it's scrubbed now. Wow.

That IS weird. I saw Farmington, too, it you're right, it's scrubbed now. Wow.

Thanks, thought I was losing my mind. Could police have asked the media not to report Farmington was there?!? Or was it a typo? IDK. :scared:

A couple of bickering and personalizing posts have been removed. Just don’t do it; otherwise you face a loss of posting privileges.

If there is an offensive post, use the Alert feature (little triangle bottom left of each and every post) to let us know and we will deal with it. Do not respond to it on the thread.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member