MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question by thekarmabus on July 19th, Thread #12 post #1000--- "Does anyone recall where Floyd went to college?" ---is answered at post #1004--- "Central Michigan University."

I'd love a source. All I've found is: 2004 Class C Linebacker; and, 2005 senior guard, both at Shrine HS, Royal Oak.

http://www.up-football.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4686
HONORABLE MENTION (Nominees receiving one or no votes from the 10-member panel): 2004 Class C All State Team,
LINEBACKERS: ...Floyd Galloway, Royal Oak Shrine,...;

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/article/OP/20050302/NEWS/303029985
Royal Oak Shrine tops Lutheran Northwest ...our senior guard, Floyd Galloway, did a nice job against Slade...

Wish I could be in the Livonia courtroom tomorrow.

mrspecific said:
snipped....
Those are expected to be turned into the court by August 17, with a hearing at 9:30 a.m. August 18 on the matter.

Would that be Eastern Time?? TIA! :wave:

Owl4 said:
Thank you. I will be attending.

Oh that's good - we need details on what's going on in court! Who's there, their facial expressions, etc.! :)

I'll be here!

:judge:

Yes Niner-Eastern time

:thumb:

Never can remember if Michigan is Eastern or Central! :facepalm:

I can do the tweets - doing nothing here right now!

I'll go check them out!

:waiting:

If it started 5 minutes ago - they are both sitting on their hands.... :D

Wondering if owl4 does tweets?? Should have asked her before she left for court....

Still waiting. I have three different twitters (or is that tweeters?) up - the 2 mentioned above and the other is Fox2-Detroit.

And so we :waiting:

Sorry, I am having trouble locating the link if there is one -- is there a link to a live stream?

Sorry, I am having trouble locating the link if there is one -- is there a link to a live stream?

Not to my knowledge - but then I don't know too much! :giggle:

No one has tweeted anything and I take it's about 10am there, right?

Not to my knowledge - but then I don't know too much! :giggle:

No one has tweeted anything and I take it's about 10am there, right?

Yes, it's 10 AM. Michigan is on Eastern Time. Illinois is on Central Time.

Livonia court house or Frank Murphy Hall of Justice? Sorry I'm kinda busy leaving work. Vacation starts now! I have a few more locations I want to check out (search) soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Just read on the Livonia 16th district court site that cell phones are not allowed in the courthouse, with the exception being attorneys and police officers. Is that where they are?

http://www.ci.livonia.mi.us/Departments/16thDistrictCourt.aspx

If that is the same place owl4 mentioned in the quote. I have no idea! :)

Just read on the Livonia 16th district court site that cell phones are not allowed in the courthouse, with the exception being attorneys and police officers. Is that where they are?

I'm not sure what court this is in. It was bound over so usually it would be at Frank Murphy at this time in Wayne county. But, the judge asked parties to make their case at this hearing regarding the additional charge so does that imply the same judge in Livonia will be hearing this case before moving it to Frank Murphy?

It is standard that courts in our area do not allow cell phones (except for attorneys and le).

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Always best to check a Courthouse website. When I attended Bashara Trial reporters were tweeting from laptops. There was a lengthy list of items not allowed in Court. Including dental floss. Guess one could strangle somebody with it. You went thru security which was much like an airport and armed security. That was at Frank Murphy. Huge Courthouse and very busy.

Searched the court schedule for Frank Murphy and it came up with 0 records.

The case is listed, though, with the original charges, on cmspublic.3rdcc.org

Always best to check a Courthouse website. When I attended Bashara Trial reporters were tweeting from laptops. There was a lengthy list of items not allowed in Court. Including dental floss. Guess one could strangle somebody with it. You went thru security which was much like an airport and armed security. That was at Frank Murphy. Huge Courthouse and very busy.
O/T: I've had to throw away tweezers, nail polish, and other various things in the past that I forgot was in my bag. Now, I go in empty handed with the exception of ID and keys.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Based on his last prelim, the judge ordered no cameras, media, live stream etc. in the courtroom to protect the jogger's identity. I'm betting we'll get snippets of info when they take a recess. [emoji172] #finddani [emoji172]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. I remember that now from going to court in Northville. So we can't really expect any live tweeting, then, right? How were the reporters tweeting from court? If I remember correctly, pretty much nothing is allowed inside the building, not just the courtrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member