MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
But none of the three I mentioned have even said they were at the court house, so I'm not too sure these people are following this. Don't know what to search for to find something going on "live" - I never come up with current stuff! :gaah:

But I'll keep an eye on all 3 of these guys - and go read my Kyron thread. :eek:nline:

[video=twitter;898551185128308737]https://twitter.com/DavidVeselenak/status/898551185128308737[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this BREAKING report mean Floyd Galloway has been bound over for trial on the 4th charge of attempted murder in the HP jogger case?

Thanks for that update monster12 - very much appreciated. None of those other tweet people posted anything.... I've added this guy to my list!

So - does that mean they continue this on Monday?? :dunno:

TIA! :wave:

Does this BREAKING report mean Floyd Galloway has been bound over for trial on the 4th charge of attempted murder in the HP jogger case?

That's exactly what it means. Next hearing will be at the circuit court. The judge gave a date, but the attorneys couldn't agree on it. Date is TBD. (This info is coming from a friend who was in court this morning).

From what I understand, it means it is added to his other charges as they proceed on for trial.

That perp took the stand in his murder trial. He thought he could get off by pretending to be sincere. Do you think Danielle's murderer will take the stand in the Hines Park case?

I highly doubt it. His attorney wouldn't want it... attorney wants to try to control every aspect of their case as much as possible so as not to leave anything to chance. Placing him on stand with cross examination is a wild card he would not play.

That perp took the stand in his murder trial. He thought he could get off by pretending to be sincere. Do you think Danielle's murderer will take the stand in the Hines Park case?

He took the stand in both trials. Guess his plan didn't work.

Hello all! I was unable to attend the court this morning. (Grandkids) I just seen quickly on Channel 4 news Floyd Galloway was bound over for rape with intent of penetration and something else? I'll have to re-watch! August 25 next hearing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local-4-news-at-noon/watch-local-4-news-at-noon-august-18-2017 ...BEGIN at 5 min 55 seconds...END at 6 min 22 seconds.

Here at Home, New Information in the Hines Park Sexual Assault Case - Floyd Galloway Jr., the man charged with the attack of a female jogger is facing new charges.

Galloway was in court today.

He was bound over for:
kidnapping,
assault with intent to commit sexual penetration,
assault with intent to commit strangulation, and
assault with intent to commit murder.

Galloway will be arraigned on August 25th.

attachment.php

Can you believe it? clickon Detroit changed Floyd Galloway Jr.'s name to "James Galloway Jr." in this report on today's Noon News covering the August 18th proceedings in Livonia's 16th district court. Whoever authorized this change might be answering some questions come Monday. Rhonda Walker spoke "Floyd Galloway Jr." while Floyd's image was paired with the name "James Galloway Jr."

Attachments

• Galloway Floyd Russell jr 20170818 called James Galloway Jr. by WDIV.jpg
    Galloway Floyd Russell jr 20170818 called James Galloway Jr. by WDIV.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 325
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local-4-news-at-noon/watch-local-4-news-at-noon-august-18-2017 ...BEGIN at 5 min 55 seconds...END at 6 min 22 seconds.

Here at Home, New Information in the Hines Park Sexual Assault Case - Floyd Galloway Jr., the man charged with the attack of a female jogger is facing new charges.

Galloway was in court today.

He was bound over for:
kidnapping,
assault with intent to commit sexual penetration,
assault with intent to commit strangulation, and
assault with intent to commit murder.

Galloway will be arraigned on August 25th.

attachment.php

Can you believe it? clickon Detroit changed Floyd Galloway Jr.'s name to "James Galloway Jr." in this report on today's Noon News covering the August 18th proceedings in Livonia's 16th district court. Whoever authorized this change might be answering some questions come Monday. Rhonda Walker spoke "Floyd Galloway Jr." while Floyd's image was paired with the name "James Galloway Jr."

Um maybe they have his name wrong. The media is not always right. [emoji23]

Um maybe they have his name wrong. The media is not always right. [emoji23]

Oh trust me... they make mistakes! They reported my brother in one report as a black young male murdered. He was 44 and Irish white as they come. They mess up... human thing.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Speculation: On Sunday of Labor Day weekend, IF, Floyd parked at Newburg United Methodist Church, he could access Hines Park by secluded Levan Road, which, may be a dirt road.

The woman jogger said he ran "opposite of Newburg"
https://soundcloud.com/user-704338012/911-call at 1:28 mark

And Karen Drew reported, "suspect...fled eastbound on foot"
https://www.facebook.com/Local4/videos/10156015006401002/ at -5:19 mark
attachment.php

One escape route, not shown on map, is I-275, 1.5 miles west of NUMChurch. OR, a 3.6 mile distance east to Livonia Slingers for cleanup.

Attachments

• map - Newburg UM Church access to Hines Park.jpg
    map - Newburg UM Church access to Hines Park.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 73
One perspectives of the search area for Danielle Stislicki on July 19th is below, showing the direction of Newburg United Methodist Church.
attachment.php

Attachments

• map - Search near Levan and ENH Drive 20170719 looking west.jpg
    map - Search near Levan and ENH Drive 20170719 looking west.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 293
One perspectives of the search area for Danielle Stislicki on July 19th is below, showing the direction of Newburg United Methodist Church.
attachment.php
No dirt roads on Levan. Only gravel like parking areas when turning into spots off Hines Drive.
Direction of Newburgh United Methodist Church is on a paved cement street.

Owl4, thank you for sharing your knowledge of the area.

I didn't know Levan is paved.

When I reviewed the aerial footage of the July 19th search for Danielle Stislicki, Levan Road between Ann Arbor Trail and Hines Drive appears tan (like Riverview Drive) in comparison to the light gray color of the intersections.
attachment.php

Attachments

• map - Search near Levan and ENH Drive 20170719 looking west 4.jpg
    map - Search near Levan and ENH Drive 20170719 looking west 4.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 270
Owl4, thank you for sharing your knowledge of the area.

I didn't know Levan is paved.

When I reviewed the aerial footage of the July 19th search for Danielle Stislicki, Levan Road between Ann Arbor Trail and Hines Drive appears tan (like Riverview Drive) in comparison to the light gray color of the intersections.
attachment.php
No problem mrspecific [emoji6] depending on weather tomorrow at some point I wanted to search an area on Plymouth rd and Haggerty. Very close to Hines Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member