MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wxyz (channel 7) just did an update, and they reported that FG's wife has filed for divorce.

Damn. Good for her.

Just wish we could find Danielle. I think about her every single day.

I’m hoping the divorce proceedings go quickly. If they’re no longer married at the time of the HP jogger case, she can testify against him then, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m hoping the divorce proceedings go quickly. If they’re no longer married at the time of the HP jogger case, she can testify against him then, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they can testify if they are married, it's just that they are not required to testify.

They actually reenact the MetLife parking lot scenario with Floyd asking her for a ride home.

Watching Crime Watch Daily right. now. Confirmation of so many things...

I'll have to wait until 4 p.m. to view. Following is MOO and statements from Dani's Parents are not verbatim. Going back to the Parents presser in the beginning they stated it was Dani's kind nature that led to her disappearance. Also Mom stated Dani always conducted herself in a respectful manner (words to that affect). IMO Parents knew from the start she was seen talking and driving away with FG and it would have been due to her kind nature and not a fling with a married man. I think the sick wife was the lure. IMO

Serial rapist? Wow! I hope others come forward if that's the case.

Mom of Danielle Stislicki to appear on 'Crime Watch' Friday afternoon

http://www.wxyz.com/news/mom-of-danielle-stislicki-to-appear-on-crime-watch-friday-afternoon

Hansen interviews her parents, Rick and Ann Stislicki.

In that interview, they reveal that their daughter and the suspect in this case, Floyd Galloway, Jr., were friendly with each other. Galloway would tell Stislicki that his wife was very sick.

Many of us suspected this. I hate him.

This is so upsetting. And, yes. We did suspect this. One thing to note, the building that reporter is standing in front of is NOT the MetLife building that she disappeared from. I wonder why no one from the news station noticed that. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm watching crime watch daily and nothing about Dani's case? It's about another case out of Hart, Michigan. It's suppose to be on at 4 correct?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I think they do several cases on Crime Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members