MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Holocene is now a verified insider in Danielle's case.

Please treat Holocene with respect.

Remember Holocene does not need to provide links to their posts and it's up to you whether to believe what Holocene posts or not.

Thank you

Great news!!!! I was hoping we could get to this point. Very very helpful.

Please keep this thread for Danielle. The link for Sherri's case is here

Thanks

As a female who is near that area and travels often around there, with many female family members and friends who also do, their silence is awful. They need to throw us something here.

I sure hope her family is not being left by LE as clueless as they appear to be at this time.

One of the news articles LE said they searched some of the woods around her apt complex. Why not all the woods? They have had plenty of time and now we have snow on the ground which hinders that. I wonder to if they have video why not show it and ask for tips. None of this makes me feel like they are on the ball.

I support LE too but I really feel they are wrong here. You think they have a strong belief is who she is with? Seriously? And they wouldn't tell her parents?? They leave them to twist in the wind..not eating, sleeping, running around checking dumpsters? Raising money? Posting videos?
If they have ANY clues..they should release at least the video. Her car didn't levitate for Gods sake...it drove out of the parking lot at work and onto a main drag where SOME CAMERA caught it. Something!! She left work and the last time we could pic up her vehicle was...fill in blank! It could jog someone's memory...somebody that saw her and it didn't register because it hasn't been spoken about!!
I was married to LE for years...the egos and the p*****g contests that are going on constantly are extreme. You have LE that is willing to share and ones that aren't. The ones that share aren't flooded with murder/suicides...they're flooded with TIPS. And if they have to wade thru those tips? That's their job! They need to say at least where her phone pinged or the last time the truck was picked up on camera. That would at least give people a "point of reference"...a "hey, I was right by that corner" and then boom...you have somebody remember something.
No excuse not to release the ping or last sighting of car. Their "case" is to bring her home FIRST...then find the perp and prosecute...
Really frustrated with this one and again...no excuse to not release those 2 facts IMO

:loveyou::yourock::goodpost:

I support LE too but I really feel they are wrong here. You think they have a strong belief is who she is with? Seriously? And they wouldn't tell her parents?? They leave them to twist in the wind..not eating, sleeping, running around checking dumpsters? Raising money? Posting videos?
If they have ANY clues..they should release at least the video. Her car didn't levitate for Gods sake...it drove out of the parking lot at work and onto a main drag where SOME CAMERA caught it. Something!! She left work and the last time we could pic up her vehicle was...fill in blank! It could jog someone's memory...somebody that saw her and it didn't register because it hasn't been spoken about!!
I was married to LE for years...the egos and the p*****g contests that are going on constantly are extreme. You have LE that is willing to share and ones that aren't. The ones that share aren't flooded with murder/suicides...they're flooded with TIPS. And if they have to wade thru those tips? That's their job! They need to say at least where her phone pinged or the last time the truck was picked up on camera. That would at least give people a "point of reference"...a "hey, I was right by that corner" and then boom...you have somebody remember something.
No excuse not to release the ping or last sighting of car. Their "case" is to bring her home FIRST...then find the perp and prosecute...
Really frustrated with this one and again...no excuse to not release those 2 facts IMO
Agreed. 100%

Hi Everyone,

Holocene is now a verified insider in Danielle's case.

Please treat Holocene with respect.

Remember Holocene does not need to provide links to their posts and it's up to you whether to believe what Holocene posts or not.

Thank you
Holocene, we are so happy to have you here. A lot of your posts from the first thread are really important. If it's okay with you I'd like to bring them over.

Have you heard anything new that you can tell us about planned searches? A lot of locals who are posting here on WS have indicated they want to help search.

I hope and pray Danielle's is found safe and sound. Soon!

Since we're in a new thread, I will reiterate a couple of things I mentioned before.
An apartment complex parking lot at dusk is an incredibly high-risk location for an abduction. A random sex offender would find a less risky location.
If Danielle's abduction had been unplanned, there would have been more forensic evidence. There would have been obvious signs of a struggle, or someone would have heard a scream, or something.
The fact that there is practically no physical evidence around the patking lot suggests that if the abduction occurred there, it was carefully planned.
That would point to someone whom Danielle knows or at the very least to someone who had prior knowledge of her.
If Danielle was abducted elsewhere, then in all liklihood someone else parked her vehicle in her usual spot in order to mislead investigators.
That would point clearly and unequivocally to someone whom Danielle knows fairly well.
A random perp would NOT bother to return Danielle's vehicle to her usual parking spot.
It's possible that Danielle was lured into another vehicle and then restrained or harmed.
That would point to someone whom Danielle trusted.
We know that as recently as 10 weeks ago, Danielle was dating a man who went to Costa Rica but then returned.
If that person had been cleared as a suspect, LE would have said so. That hasn't happened. That tells me that he is a suspect, probably the prime suspect. It is a certainty that they have tried to interview him, but we don't know whether they even know his whereabouts.
A ten-week time frame is just about the right amount of time for a woman to suspect she might be pregnant, confirm it with her doctor, and notify the father without yet having a chance to tell very many other people.
Those of us who have been using these boards for a while have a good idea of the correlation between a woman disappearing and that woman experiencing a pregnancy that wasn't welcomed by the father.
Investigators aren't naive; believe me when I say that they are already working that angle.
I hope that isn't the situation, because I'm still hoping for a happy outcome.

Just a thought...maybe they are not releasing camara info or roads taken because they really do know what has happened...no need to alert the public with details they already know? Remember their 1st statement...interested in keeping her safe?

Since we're in a new thread, I will reiterate a couple of things I mentioned before.
An apartment complex parking lot at dusk is an incredibly high-risk location for an abduction. A random sex offender would find a less risky location.
If Danielle's abduction had been unplanned, there would have been more forensic evidence. There would have been obvious signs of a struggle, or someone would have heard a scream, or something.
The fact that there is practically no physical evidence around the patking lot suggests that if the abduction occurred there, it was carefully planned.
That would point to someone whom Danielle knows or at the very least to someone who had prior knowledge of her.
If Danielle was abducted elsewhere, then in all liklihood someone else parked her vehicle in her usual spot in order to mislead investigators.
That would point clearly and unequivocally to someone whom Danielle knows fairly well.
A random perp would NOT bother to return Danielle's vehicle to her usual parking spot.
It's possible that Danielle was lured into another vehicle and then restrained or harmed her.
That would point to someone whom Danielle trusted.
We know that as recently as 10 weeks ago, Danielle was dating a man who went to Costa Rica but then returned.
If that person had been cleared as a suspect, LE would have said so. That hasn't happened. That tells me that he is a suspect, probably the prime suspect. It is a certainty that they have tried to interview him, but we don't know whether they even know his whereabouts.
A ten-week time frame is just about the right amount of time for a woman to suspect she might be pregnant, confirm it with her doctor, and notify the father without yet having a chance to tell very many other people.
Those of us who have been using these boards for a while have a good idea of the correlation between a woman disappearing and that woman experiencing a pregnancy that wasn't welcomed by the father.
Investigators aren't naive; believe me when I say that they are already working that angle.
I hope that isn't the situation, because I'm still hoping for a happy outcome.

I'm not familiar with details of anyone from Costa Rica, but I agree with every point you've made...that's my theory, too.

P.S. THIS IS MY 2,000th POST!!!! :)

Just a thought...maybe they are not releasing camara info or roads taken because they really do know what has happened...no need to alert the public with details they already know? Remember their 1st statement...interested in keeping her safe?
I hope hope hope this is the case.

I wonder if they checked the obvious... For her height, was her driver's seat in the logical position?

As a female who is near that area and travels often around there, with many female family members and friends who also do, their silence is awful. They need to throw us something here.

I sure hope her family is not being left by LE as clueless as they appear to be at this time.

One of the news articles LE said they searched some of the woods around her apt complex. Why not all the woods? They have had plenty of time and now we have snow on the ground which hinders that. I wonder to if they have video why not show it and ask for tips. None of this makes me feel like they are on the ball.

Judging by the fact LE is not warning women to be on high alert etc, it leads one to believe they do not feel this was random and others are most likely not in danger.
Obviously common sense prevails for women, but it doesn't seem, in my opinion, that this case is a random grab.

I've been looking at traffic cams, those along 696 at least. They're not zoomed in, nor are they high resolution.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Since we don't know the exact location of her purse in the car (if purse was in view) this takes us in lots of directions yet keeps us focused on crime happening in the parking lot....but if it was on floor or tucked out of sight then the crime may have happened anywhere else and car driven back home. Can keep us spinning because that small detail is a pretty big detail!!

If nothing was missing from Danielle's vehicle and it doesn't appear that there was a struggle, whose not to say it isn't someone she knew? On her Instagram account there is a fellow who recently moved backed to town, and probably some more recent people she's encountered. I just can't believe she would go away willingly unless she was at gunpoint, however, it doesn't appear to be a robbery? I don't believe in all this weight loss, mental health stuff others have posted being a scenario to disappear. Hope someone can find the time to crack this and find her!

This is where I'm at. IMO LE's actions almost seem like they have their eye on someone, and they are waiting for them to make a mistake. They may not have enough evidence to tell the parents, and don't want to get their hopes up, in case they're wrong.

I'm wondering if someone living in the apartment complex is responsible. Someone possibly saw her rush out of her Jeep to feed her cat, and somehow snuck up on her, as she was heading back to her Jeep and pulled her into their apartment.

Or maybe an acquaintance that she trusted called her back to their apartment, as she was heading back to her Jeep. Maybe she was tricked and knocked unconscious? Not sure where she'd be now though. I'm wondering if LE still believes there wasn't any foul play.

I know we're not allowed to post FB links and such but when it's the family's FB missing page and the Family has made a statement as the administrator of that page, can we say that? I won't post the link and I guess a mod will remove if warranted. but the family has posted this and it makes a HUGE difference in why last place her vehicle was seen has not been released.
."Sadly, the cameras, police stated, only capture the presence of traffic, not a photographic record."

That's funny GigTu because if I was a criminal, the last thing I would do is move anything (especially for my comfort)...I would be getting this thing out from under me as quickly as possible.

That's funny GigTu because if I was a criminal, the last thing I would do is move anything (especially for my comfort)...I would be getting this thing out from under me as quickly as possible.
I really don't think anyone else parked her car in her "usual spot" anyway. Just covering all the bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member