MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm new to this site, so I apologize if this is obvious: I keep seeing references to a possible perp who is being referred to by the initials "FG". I know you are unable to disclose his full name, but I was curious what clues/tips you have been using to arrive at his identity? Any help would be appreciated. If we can figure out who the potential perp is, we can conduct web searches, etc. of his social media presence and possibly come up with locations to search.

According to news footage, the pp's house is on Oxford in Berkley:

first house on the left/north side of Oxford as you turn right on to Oxford heading north on Robina. peep the address on google maps and then a few minutes of googling and you'll have your 411.

Ok. Admittedly, I was a bit off base with some comments I made early on about DS friend, SP. BUT her story didn't jive. Something was off about her timeline and what she knew. Have we ruled out that DS was not possibly "seeing" FG? It would make sense for SP to cover THAT up, and would explain mom being upset. Gives a LOT more motive to the story. If it was a secret thing, and why wouldn't it be, that explains why LE didn't bring it up and family was so cryptic.

Ok. Admittedly, I was a bit off base with some comments I made early on about DS friend, SP. BUT her story didn't jive. Something was off about her timeline and what she knew. Have we ruled out that DS was not possibly "seeing" FG? It would make sense for SP to cover THAT up, and would explain mom being upset. Gives a LOT more motive to the story. If it was a secret thing, and why wouldn't it be, that explains why LE didn't bring it up and family was so cryptic.
I've felt bothered by that timeline from the beginning too and thought it could've been a cover for something else. As strange as it does seem on the outside, it could also have been really innocent. Hard to really ever confirm if there couldve been a relationship, especially if it was a secret, there would probably be no breadcrumbs but would add to motive. I know I just posted this a few posts back but, jmo, Im starting to really look at this as a planned kidknapping for money.. motive for money.

What would be a reason for a person to post their image and bio on a modeling site such as exploretalent dot com for example? In general...

So I'm new to this site, so I apologize if this is obvious: I keep seeing references to a possible perp who is being referred to by the initials "FG". I know you are unable to disclose his full name, but I was curious what clues/tips you have been using to arrive at his identity? Any help would be appreciated. If we can figure out who the potential perp is, we can conduct web searches, etc. of his social media presence and possibly come up with locations to search.
Welcome!! Jusy fyi, LE and family are asking for no searches to be done at this time.

I'm thinking the same thing.

On Google street view there is a bag of dirt in front of the house from Durst Lumber and Ace Hardware 248 542 2010 about 3 blocks away. It looks like trash man didn't want to take it or left it for some reason. Nothing to do with missing DS but was fun trying to figure out the name and phone number of the bag.

I spend ONE DAY away from this thread, thinking it's probably just going to be another day of recaps for all the people who won't just read the thread(s) instead of asking the same thing over and over, and there's a break. Figures 😏

Here's my possible scenario:

FG works security at MetLife at some point and meets DS. FG has access to medical MJ because his wife is sick.
Now DS isn't a regular smoker, that much it's obvious-- she has a high sense of responsibility and her blog isn't full of weed articles or whatever, which is a thing all of my wake-and-bake friends do... Its like a hobby to some people. I would guess she's a special occasion smoker. Now let's say she texts FG she needs a dime for her sleepover. She is limited on time so she is going to meet him at home to kill two birds and jumps in his car, either to make the deal or to pick up from the dispensary with him. Boom, the dude nabs her and takes her home. Plus we need to remember there's a lot of info we don't know... If they retrieved her phone info from tracfone, she could have had calls or texts from The dude that led LE to FG. Also could be why DEA and SONIC are involved possibly. The guy is probably under a lot of stress with his wife sick, that causes a lot of people to go a little loopy but also he might just be a bad guy. Maybe he used that opportunity to take her for a reward. I dunno, that's just a likely scenario floating in my mind. Keep in mind that DS being a smoker is still speculation, as well as FG being the abductor. All JMO

On Google street view there is a bag of dirt in front of the house from Durst Lumber and Ace Hardware 248 542 2010 about 3 blocks away. It looks like trash man didn't want to take it or left it for some reason. Nothing to do with missing DS but was fun trying to figure out the name and phone number of the bag.
That's garbageman politics around here... If you're kind/tip/acknowledge the garbageman horror, they'll overlook heavy and still throw them in. With the picture, Garbageman picked up bag and said "**** it, we're out."

Durst Lumber also has free popcorn.

I just get the feeling that marijuana doesn't have anything to do with Dani's disappearance. I think the fact that Dani may smoke weed is a red herring. I mean, we have no evidence that drugs are involved other than the suggestion that Dani may partake from time to time, (which a LOT of responsible, had working people do), and involvement of a few agencies which deal with narcotics (which could be related to the burner phone).

I would also buy that the investigation into Dani's disappearance lead LE to some sort of drug activity, completely separate from Dani's disappearance.

Welcome!! Jusy fyi, LE and family are asking for no searches to be done at this time.

I think this confirms everything we processed in the past 36 hours guys. Let's let it come out. Perhaps he's already confessed.

Actually WXYZ gave quite an update about the man living in that house with his wife, and said that he works/worked as a security guard at Met Life.
Bumping this again since we're nearing the end of the thread:
http://www.wxyz.com/news/security-g...issing-danielle-stislicki-of-farmington-hills
"A home in Berkley where a security guard lives with his wife has been searched multiple times in connection with the search of missing Danielle Stislicki.

Stislicki was last seen on December 2 as she left work at Metlife in Southfield.

The security guard also works, or worked, at Metlife.

An attorney for the man says, like any other citizen, he has the right to not talk to police and that he has nothing to say to them. He has not been arrested.

Thursday night, Farmington Hills Police and crime scene investigators returned to the man's home on Oxford where they took a mattress as possible evidence."

An affair would complicate things with respect to the probativeness of certain potential evidence should this prove to be the the guy LE thinks did it and he ends up in court.

e.g., they took his bed. well, if they were having an affair, her dna/blood etc being in his house/on his marital bed could be explained that way.

which scenario i'd wager the defense would float. either in pre-trial PR or as a defense/explanation at trial, if it comes to that, and probably regardless of the veracity of the claim.

also, i might be in the minority, but personally find the idea of someone being a casual smoker (or even a full-on "420, dude" stoner) less, uh, unmannered? than the affair with a married-guy-with-a-sick-wife scenario. at least in the smoking scenario, there isn't a 3rd party being impacted by the behavior. imo. ymmv.

neither scenario has any confirmed validity at this point. tho the 'drug ting', as Ali G would say, has a few tangible clues supporting it in DS's irl and digital history and in the LE footprint on this case.

Affairs, of course, attempt to fly under the radar. but don't most people have at least one friend they'd talk to about their new guy/girl? Even if it's an illicit romance type situation. I dunno.

and we don't even have confirmation that this guy had anything to do with anything...yet.

The affair situation... and one person finding out about the other...and the lack of struggle makes sense. The question in my mind is how POI got from DS's apartment to home, or... getting DS's car from home to DS's apt.

Either situation, POI is busted by witness or credit card records/video recording.

If POI has an accomplice to drive him back home.... the lies that were had and believed.

I think this confirms everything we processed in the past 36 hours guys. Let's let it come out. Perhaps he's already confessed.
If so, wouldn't he be in custody? The fact that he is still accessing his social media to HIDE it makes it clear that he is well aware that he's being watched and has something to hide.

The affair situation... and one person finding out about the other...and the lack of struggle makes sense. The question in my mind is how POI got from DS's apartment to home, or... getting DS's car from home to DS's apt.

Either situation, POI is busted by witness or credit card records/video recording.

If POI has an accomplice to drive him back home.... the lies that were had and believed.

I'm also wondering if he had an accomplice. That would answer a lot of questions.

If so, wouldn't he be in custody? The fact that he is still accessing his social media to HIDE it makes it clear that he is well aware that he's being watched and has something to hide.

Due Diligence. LE is on point around here. They move silently and with an almost beautiful subtlety. Ferndale LE (nearby) recently had an officer on camera abusing a teenager for resisting arrest. And Ferndale LE immediately put cop on suspension...then fired, and city settled for officer's idiocy.

Before this case, Berkley is famous for birthing "Booger" from the Nerds (Curtis Armstrong) and being the host of the saddest victim of the Oakland County Serial Killer. Since then, Berkley's been on it's A-game.

I'm a pessimist in general, but let them get their man. Be it berkley, farmington hills, the DEA, or the FBI.... they got him. He'll sweat and ignore text messages.... Maybe he's the accomplice.... but that's enough as it is. Trust in the system here.

I was wondering whether police were so interested in what time people saw the car at the apartment because they're wondering if it was there after work or just in the morning.

i.e. If POI asked for a lift somewhere, or even just said he would walk back to car park with DS, maybe suggesting he was parked there also... whatever happened happened and then we've got the whole of the night for him to drive the car back in the dark with no witnesses likely to be awake. Or they got into the car together and whatever happened happened and then he waits to take car back. After all, if you're looking to hide things, cars are the hardest.

Maybe that's why police are so insistent on figuring out what time the car was in the spot.

Additionally, this makes sense with DS's mom asking about if anyone saw HER driving the car and if she was distressed. If he got in the car with her or she gave him a lift, did he then threaten her during the drive, or was she not in fact even driving at this stage?

As for getting back to his, do we know what public transport is like in the area?

An affair is possible IMO. "The reason she is missing is not the issue. Her safety is the concern."

ETA: I'm not suggesting she was having an affair with that sentence. I think it's possible police may have thought that initially, hence the statement. Or it could just be that he was obsessed with her in some way. Or... he saw her, liked her, things snowballed. But I think the possibility that an affair was being explored as an option by LE initially is inferred in the original police statement about the reason not being the issue. IMO.

Did anyone get the name of the attorney? If you look at their wedding info, the last name of one in the bridal party has the same last name as a law firm in Farmington Hills.

Doesn't look like they do criminal law, but seems like these creeps often start small on the attorney front before they "graduate" AKA get thrown in the slammer.

Public transport would be difficult/a long time to wait for possible interrogation/hoping the buses don't have cameras/ I really don't know if there's even a semi-direct route from DS's apt to berkley community wise.. , (at this point, with how quickly things are leaking, I'm assuming some cameras are all telling)...

Tl;dr the public transportation works mostly north/south whereas east/west (farmington-southfield-berkley) transit seems irrational and questionable if such a route even exists)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian