MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know dogs were mentioned at one point, i believe early on, but air scent dogs and bloodhounds were mentioned on another thread and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any msm reports of this occurring in DS case?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Very different

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Not different for me because I was in Ann Arbor/Ypsi...I'm kind of confused that I'm being told something that I experienced didn't happen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the push to keep her face 'out there' is to make her recognizable if she is being trafficked? ( which I doubt, but....) I doubt any john would want to hook up with a girl he has seen on a Missing poster! That said... why would the traffickers keep her alive if she could not earn them any money?

I wonder if the push to keep her face 'out there' is to make her recognizable if she is being trafficked? ( which I doubt, but....) I doubt any john would want to hook up with a girl he has seen on a Missing poster! That said... why would the traffickers keep her alive if she could not earn them any money?
This is a stretch here but if some kind of HT happened in this case could it be there is something unique to DS? Think I remember reading she had a rare blood type, not sure on that tho.

Again.... not all human trafficking is sex trafficking. Slave labor is very real worldwide. And she's of breeding age so it could involve both sex and servantry in a less street-selling kind of way.

I doubt any john would want to hook up with a girl he has seen on a Missing poster!

I doubt that would bother them, it's unlikely they have a moral compass or compassion. Not to mention, most trafficking victims are missed ... someone's child, sibling, friend.

Still ... I don't think ST is what happened here.

Still not same video. Its not a news cast video just something that was just posted on the WDIV fb page that has pictures with some stated facts/sentences. But, anyway back to finding Dani...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

:confused: Your link goes directly to yesterday's 5:00PM newscast with reporter Rod Meloni talking about Danielle's disappearance with footage of her parents at the presser, etc. It's the same report I posted yesterday.

Again.... not all human trafficking is sex trafficking. Slave labor is very real worldwide. And she's of breeding age so it could involve both sex and servantry in a less street-selling kind of way.

Human trafficking seems pretty low on the list of possibilities to me, even if the staff of WDIV did give it a mention as a concern. "Breeding age", slave labor, or not, I am pretty sure that human traffickers would have a hard time making more than $130,000 in profit in a month by keeping her. Danger of being turned in would be incredibly high given the incentive others have to cash in on the reward money.

"Being held against her wishes" could be all sorts of things -- a psycho who just wants to keep her for himself because he believes he loves her, someone wanting ransom are two possibilities that seem unlikely to me but more likely than a ring that is going to sell her into slavery. JMO.

:confused: Your link goes directly to yesterday's 5:00PM newscast with reporter Rod Meloni talking about Danielle's disappearance with footage of her parents at the presser, etc. It's the same report I posted yesterday.
I know, thats what I said is that I posted the wrong link. The video I wanted to show is only on their fb page and I could prob share it if I was on my computer, but on my phone. It's ok.

WS mentioned by the Find Dani FB page. Hope we get some new people on the case with us.

https://www.facebook.com/FindDaniel...notif_t=notify_me_page¬if_id=1483403884499279

Keep submitting ANY tips you might have a feeling about. Questionable posts on Facebook, Reddit, Websleuths, Backpages, Twitter, Instagram.

Not so sure that being linked to "questionable posts" on various websites is necessarily a boon for Websleuths. I've always felt that Websleuths strives to be above the fray with strong reliance on factual posting.

Keep submitting ANY tips you might have a feeling about. Questionable posts on Facebook, Reddit, Websleuths, Backpages, Twitter, Instagram.

Not so sure that being linked to "questionable posts" on various websites is necessarily a boon for Websleuths. I've always felt that Websleuths strives to be above the fray with strong reliance on factual posting.

Disinformation can happen anywhere.

Happened to me just this morning.

There are plenty of "questionable" posts in MSM every day, and that's all that's allowed here. We're mighty short on "facts" in many cases. It's pretty hard to get a good feel for what happened when there is so much contradictory reporting, and general unhelpfulness / withholding of pertinent information. Left to read between the lines, things are bound to go off in strange directions.

Happened to me just this morning.

Hope you and everyone close to situation are hanging in best possible. Praying #finddani....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members