MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it's been stated anywhere how the SG's employment terminated in October. IIRC, there were 2 vehicles seized from the search at the SG's residence and the 3rd would likely be DS's vehicle. IMO, with enough probable cause, LE could've taken any (and all) of the vehicles found at the residence which could belong to other family members, renters, etc.. Though not named a suspect, the SG could have access to both vehicles seized or they could've even been traced through video cameras.

Trying to catch up for today and I'm sure the news update for today has already been discussed but I'm stuck on the report that there are 3 vehicles involved. So there's an accomplice. Not that it's a surprise but it makes more sense regarding how the Jeep got back to IGA.

And there is confirmation that the home searched belongs to the security guard that was fired from MetLife in October but he is not a suspect ?!? What am I missing ? Just waiting for the DNA to come back to make it official ? Waiting to make a deal in exchange info on where they took Danielle ?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

In Michigan, one person can be on the house whether they are married or not. It does not have to be both names, although, if the asset was sold or a divorce happened, the spouse would receive half.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Home was purchased by one party before marriage, so it is considered separate property. Now if after marriage there was money going to pay for house, then that would be in the split department, but a Judge still can split that different to, they just must find and state a reason.

I also find it very strange that the local media isn't reporting this new information.

I don't think any of that has been confirmed. Don't think we can talk about it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Right. We can't, so we won't. The ONLY reason I mentioned anything at all is to remind folks that tunnel vision should be taken in context, at least until LE names a POI or suspect.

Considering we have not yet officially been able to link the one guy with any security company, yes, there is another person linked to the home who has had a wife recently hospitalized. Fits the witness's description on the news report better and has direct ties with the supposed attorney, as well, but I will not provide any further details than that because I do not want to violate TOS. Just keep an open mind until they name someone.
So now I am super confused. What witness? What other person linked to house besides FG?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So now I am super confused. What witness? What other person linked to house besides FG?

Witness was a poor choice of word. I was referring to the witness of the search that was on tv. The neighbor.

Did most of us miss something?

I wouldn't say this is probable. It was something discussed early on but is off limits due to the rule against sleuthing friends and family. <mod snip>

Does SG have ties to any other states?

Originally, I thought the push to get her face everywhere was in case of trafficking, but now I'm wondering if it's because LE knew from the get go who they were looking for and that he had ties to other places. Possible family was given that info from LE as well. After this latest news release, I think LE have known since she was reported missing who might be responsible (whether through video, eyewitnesses, prior run-ins, or some sort of friendship (not necessarily romantic). If SG had a spouse in the hospital, he could have many hours of opportunity to get away and shutting off or destroying her cell phone would make it impossible to trace where she was heading.

I'm very curious as to where SG's cell phone traveled to that week. I'd think he'd want his cell phone on hand with his wife in the hospital, but then again, people who are involved with a disappearance probably aren't too concerned about being available to anyone.

to user soanyway-
Makes sense . I corrected my employment status for the SG I realized the news reported him working there until Oct. the " fired " status came from another source . Thanks for catching that I don't want to violate any rules.

I wouldn't say this is probable. It was something discussed early on but is off limits due to the rule against sleuthing friends and family. <modsnip>

I totally agree. I doubt it's probable, too. I wasn't trying to throw a wrench in things at all. Just making sure people are more open minded and less pitchfork, heh. It's been about 3 wks since the mattress was taken and longer since the cars were so I'm sure LE will enlighten us pretty soon.

Considering we have not yet officially been able to link the one guy with any security company, yes, there is another person linked to the home who has had a wife recently hospitalized. Fits the witness's description on the news report better and has direct ties with the supposed attorney, as well, but I will not provide any further details than that because I do not want to violate TOS. Just keep an open mind until they name someone.

The neighbor said there was an elderly couple who were renting it and then they moved out and he didn't know the new people who moved in:

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

I think it's worth noting that the neighbor who made that statement about who lives in the house is an attorney. Don't want to say too much because I don't want to break the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's worth noting that the neighbor who made that statement about who lives in the house is an attorney. Don't want to say too much because I don't want to break the rules.

My gut is certain that this particular "neighbor" witness is purposely spreading misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by mittenstate1988
"Considering we have not yet officially been able to link the one guy with any security company, yes, there is another person linked to the home who has had a wife recently hospitalized."

I am also lost and would love a pm. There are 2 couples associated with that house and each has an ill wife ?

Is the 2nd couple the elderly one that the attorney mentioned to the media ?

Update: I get it now- thanks.

I'm 39 and I am not always honest with my mom about what I'm doing, usually because 1. I don't want her to worry (I did some internet dating after my divorce) or 2. I don't want the third degree. Yes, I'm a grown *advertiser censored* woman, but my mom is still nosy. ;)
I am 55 and still keep things from my mom, for the same reasons. LOL
I'm suspecting since her mother (and police) have clearly suggested that she left at about 5PM, they are going off video. If they did not see it on video, they would focus on 4:30--the time she was suppose to leave (asked her employer to leave early).

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Agree.

Now FG and Danielles friends are in the realm of whatever.

But why would her job and apt complex both offer 50k a piece for safe return?

Just asking.

Now I understand MetLife for doing a PR move to protect the image.

But as far as the IG management complex.

Why?

The reward amounts are not that surprising to me when looking at them from an accounting perspective.

I'm fairly certain that if the rewards were paid out they would be tax-deductible on the corporate books just like donations to local charities and things of that nature.

For that reason alone I'm suspect about the idea that LE (FBI) provided the reward money and told the media it was her employer and apartment complex.

It also explains why the apartment complex would offer such a large reward but not have the operating budget in place to install surveillance. I hate to bring it down to fiscal matters when there's such a tragic human story here but unfortunately the corporate world is highly regulated and budgeted.

A large reward offered makes the corporations look good even though they are unlikely to ever have to pay out. But even if they were to pay, the expenses would surely be some type of write off and wouldn't have much of a negative impact at all on the company after all is said and done.

Of course, my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members