MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here. Am I allowed to give information that I know to be accurate even if it wasn't in the news?

Interesting. Did they say he worked at MetLife?

Recall that to, and a discussion about if a security guard actually worked for MetLife or for the building. I do not recall if there was ever confirmation on which it was though.

I'm usually confident in the local media of this area, I'm not this time though and I've been unable to shake that.

I'm still wondering why the local media hasn't reported the updated information. Any thoughts on this?

I'm still wondering why the local media hasn't reported the updated information. Any thoughts on this?
I asked this question also. I was told (on the fds page) to try and tag news stations to have them pick the story back up.

Seems as though media isn't interested as much since the case is a month old and there's not been any new *shocking news* to report- which is what they want. Shock value vs helping always seems to win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I need to know the rules. I know facts but if it's not been on the news can I still say?
Technically, no. It must be on msm or from the admin of the finding DS Facebook page.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I don't think she (the reporter) was sloppy. The reporter actually obtained what she was pretty sure was his mother's cell phone number. I think they were being pretty cautious about what they reported to avoid pointing fingers too much at someone who hadn't yet been named a POI. That very first report is being confirmed now by "sources close to the investigation," in the <b>story that is now highlighted on SD's page. </b> I actually am pretty impressed with the WDIV reporter's report, since it was so early. She was more thorough than most.

BBM-- What does SD refer to? So many initials to keep track of, I'm getting lost lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM-- What does SD refer to? So many initials to keep track of, I'm getting lost lol

Error - I dyslexically got Danielle's initials inverted. I meant DS :)

I asked this question also. I was told (on the fds page) to try and tag news stations to have them pick the story back up.

Seems as though media isn't interested as much since the case is a month old and there's not been any new *shocking news* to report- which is what they want. Shock value vs helping always seems to win.

To be fair to local news, helping us understand is not the same thing as helping the investigation. I think LE probably has this and doesn't need the local news reporting everything about the investigation.

Agree followed from day one haven't missed any posts- I have been gone for three days and I'm so confused now.

So if LE says they don't believe DS drove her car home are they discounting accuracy of guard at Muirfield who saw her after 5PM or did they not follow up? And they state her phone went to voicemail. If Muirfield tip is accurate something happened at or near her apartment between 5:30ish and 7PM. If they know her phone went to voicemail at 7PM they have the records of all activity and last pinged location but haven't found phone in that area. Also they had to have probable cause for their search warrant. It could have been phone records or DNA in the Jeep which would have voluntarily gone to LE by family.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newy...what-your-cell-phone-cant-tell-the-police/amp

Okay apparently pinging cell phone for location it has been at given time is not accurate and isn't exact science and should not be used for evidence or locating someone at given time according to this New Yorker article. Danielle was a techie person assumed by her job at MetLife, wonder if she knew this and tried to leave clues somehow. However hopefully they have record of her calls and texts.

Wouldn't they have to become verified?
then they can tell us what they know?

Any thoughts as to when the car was returned? One would think that LE has had enough to put a timeline together from residents.

I dont believe they have any tomeline regarding this. I live in a much smallee complex and I couldnt tell you who is parked where when.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I need to know the rules. I know facts but if it's not been on the news can I still say?

Can you become a verified insider? There is a sticky post that explains verified insider, my iPad is acting up and can't paste the link.

You can also click on a mod and pm them with questions on what you want to post. I did that before on a case and the Mod went through the info I knew and told me what I could post.

To be fair to local news, helping us understand is not the same thing as helping the investigation. I think LE probably has this and doesn't need the local news reporting everything about the investigation.
I don't think they need to give us any new info. I just think that if FDS wants the public to share, share, share, it would be nice if the media was doing the same. Run the same, "no updates, but here's her face" story that they ran for 3 weeks. Or maybe, since they did give new info yesterday, run that story on their fb page instead of the dot com site, only.

This is true. I have no desire to post anything that's not 100% true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea