Found Deceased MI - Jerome Ezell, 27, Lansing, 7 Nov 2017

hmmm, her car, her baby, her baby's father (vs. "my BF"), she found him....

I wonder if she has some ideas about what happened.

Rumor! I believe there is a past arrest but back in 2012.

hmmm, her car, her baby, her baby's father (vs. "my BF"), she found him....

I wonder if she has some ideas about what happened.
I didn't realize she was the one that found him until that newest article. Hmmmmm

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

found a Lansing-focused FB page that is really spreading the word, so that is good. I guess that is all I can say.

I hope this man is safe somewhere but it does not sound like that will be how this one ends. Another young son [possibly] losing a parent...

found a Lansing-focused FB page that is really spreading the word, so that is good. I guess that is all I can say.

I hope this man is safe somewhere but it does not sound like that will be how this one ends. Another young son [possibly] losing a parent...
Are u allowed to link it?

Are u allowed to link it?

I don't think so. Lots of folks GREW UP IN LANSING and probably just started a little group among themselves. Looks like the word is getting out and someone must know something.

I don't think so. Lots of folks GREW UP IN LANSING and probably just started a little group among themselves. Looks like the word is getting out and someone must know something.
Ok I will search.

bumping, nothing new reported yet... but new insight is always great!

can not see anything unless you have and are logged into FB. I hate that. Really doesn't help spread the word as much as it could IMO. Anything there that is worth sharing here?
Family says foul play is suspected. Two neighbors who came forward as witnesses, one heard 2 men arguing at the park, the other witness says she saw a white male running down Hopkins St away from the park - he was wet and appeared to be under the influence of something. Jerome's phone has been off since Tuesday.

Family says foul play is suspected. Two neighbors who came forward as witnesses, one heard 2 men arguing at the park, the other witness says she saw a white male running down Hopkins St away from the park - he was wet and appeared to be under the influence of something. Jerome's phone has been off since Tuesday.

Thank you - I had seen all of that in one of the other more public FB pages. The witness must have been deemed unreliable or why else wouldn't LE be looking in those 2 bodies of water? Hoping for a break soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back