MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is Julia's mom frustrated, but the entire family and all their friends. Why can't the police give a statement every few months to let everyone know that they are still investigating this case......... Maybe it has been tossed on the back burner and will eventually be an "unsolved murder" that we may see on a TV show. Personally, I'm very fed up with what has been going on for the last year. Who's working this case now ??? Barney Fife ??? It's sure not the detectives from Dragnet! Too bad Jack Webb and Harry Morgan have passed on, they could have solved this!

Bumping for Julia and the rest of this sweet family~ Still thinking about you guys!

No new releases from the Ypsilanti Police Department. Does anyone think that a "new" detective or private eye would help? I see this all the time on actual documented cases where someone comes in, works with the police and the crime eventually gets solved. Sometimes, it's many years after the actual crime occurred. The family needs this to happen to finally have "closure" if there is really such a thing after having your daughter or sister murdered. I realize that the Ypsi Police can only work so much and Ypsilanti does seem to have a high crime rate, that you would think they would welcome any assistance anyone could provide. Let's not let any personal pride get in the way of possibly solving this murder. That should be the ultimate goal and let's do whatever it takes to bring this about.:banghead:

Judging by her twitter feed, she posted most days, there's nothing there after December 7th. There is talk of finals, I wonder if the finals were last week? Maybe students off campus after they're done?

Something odd about a twitter post on the 5th too...hopefully it's in jest.

This twitter post must have been removed because it isnt there anymore. Does anyone remember what the tweet was about?

This twitter post must have been removed because it isnt there anymore. Does anyone remember what the tweet was about?

I do not but I am so happy when I see this bumped. I'm really hoping for justice for Julia.

It is still there. It is in reference to this article and Julia uses #gottawatchmyback in reply to the comment made to her. Julia was dead within the week :(

I still think Julia was poisoned by someone close to her.

Two years have come and gone and still no arrest for Julia's murder. I know this case is still being worked and considered an "active" case by the authorities. Every day, I hope and pray that this will be solved soon to allow the family to have some final closure. This has taken its toll on the family and they would like to have some answers to all their questions. I guess the biggest question is "who" and "why".

Cannot believe this has gone two years without an arrest....

A member on the Chelsea Bruck thread (Chelsea disappeared from Monroe, MI after attending a Halloween party this year), pointed out that the Niswender twins were friends of the Bruck girls. There is apparently a picture of them together. This is just too coincidental that the Niswender girl is found deceased and the Bruck girl is missing....

A member on the Chelsea Bruck thread (Chelsea disappeared from Monroe, MI after attending a Halloween party this year), pointed out that the Niswender twins were friends of the Bruck girls. There is apparently a picture of them together. This is just too coincidental that the Niswender girl is found deceased and the Bruck girl is missing....

IMO... The possible connection between the two cases is most intriguing!

:waitasec:

I seriously do not think there is a true link between these to cases other than the fact that Julia may have known Chelsea but I don't believe she knew her very well. Either way, both of these crimes need to be solved soon.

I seriously do not think there is a true link between these to cases other than the fact that Julia may have known Chelsea but I don't believe she knew her very well. Either way, both of these crimes need to be solved soon.

That in itself, is enough of a huge red flag for me. This is no coincidence, IMO.

Julia was actually a very good friend to Chelsea's older sister. Chelsea may not have known her well.

That in itself, is enough of a huge red flag for me. This is no coincidence, IMO.

I live in southeastern lower Michigan and have followed both cases. I was completely baffled when LE suggested early on in Chelsea Bruck's disappearance that it had no relation to the murder of Julia Niswender. Chelsea's sister, Kassandra, is best friends with Jennifer Niswender, and there is a photo of the Niswender twins with Kassie and Chelsea Bruck. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the photo while following the disappearance of Chelsea Bruck! These young women are from a small, rural county in southeastern lower Michigan. I'm not convinced that there is no relation between Julia's murder and Chelsea's disappearance, and I hope that local LE is rethinking their initial claim. :moo:

The photo of Julia/Jennifer Niswender and Kassie/Chelsea Bruck is at this link: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/dec/10/three-families-gather-event-wednesday/

This photo above shows (left to right) Chelsea Bruck, Julia Niswender, Kassie Bruck and Jennifer Niswender. It was taken in 2011 at Pete’s Garage to celebrate the twins’ 22nd birthday. Julia was the victim of a homicide on Dec. 11, 2012. Her body was found in her apartment near the Eastern Michigan University campus. Chelsea, 22, remains missing.

I live in southeastern lower Michigan and have followed both cases. I was completely baffled when LE suggested early on in Chelsea Bruck's disappearance that it had no relation to the murder of Julia Niswender. Chelsea's sister, Kassandra, is best friends with Jennifer Niswender, and there is a photo of the Niswender twins with Kassie and Chelsea Bruck. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the photo while following the disappearance of Chelsea Bruck! These young women are from a small, rural county in southeastern lower Michigan. I'm not convinced that there is no relation between Julia's murder and Chelsea's disappearance, and I hope that local LE is rethinking their initial claim. :moo:

The photo of Julia/Jennifer Niswender and Kassie/Chelsea Bruck is at this link: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/dec/10/three-families-gather-event-wednesday/

No kidding! These girls fit some "type" or committed some perceived offense against this Perp, IMO. Every possible connection needs to be examined. They went to the same school, right? What other organizations did they similarly belong to? If they were from the same small town I imagine there were many. This connection must not be overlooked, I believe it should be the focus of the investigation.

Since Julia is from Munroe - I wondered if she ever attended Munroe High School....I found this blurb but found it is rather murky :moo: sts, does anyone one know for sure if she did or did not?? (I tried using the search tool to see if this has been discussed previously but nothing came up)

...Julia was a communications major at EMU and was expected to graduate next year. She also worked at Walmart in Saline. As a young girl she attended Jefferson Schools until the family moved to Monroe. After high school Julia graduated from MCCC and then transferred to EMU.

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2012/dec/12/monroe-student-found-dead-apartment/

Julia Niswinder and her twin sister graduated from Monroe High School in 2008.

Chelsea Bruck graduated from Monroe High School in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11