GUILTY MI - Kimberly Bogseth, 32, murdered, South Haven, 1 Sept 2015

I think something is wrong with WS. I keep getting errors. I have posted these in the last hour. Either I'm being ignored or they're not showing up for others. LOL

Kim1.PNGKim2.PNGKim3.PNGKim4.PNG

Testing. :hilarious:

Please read my above posts starting at 5:47 PM. I hope they show up now.

ETA---I give up. I'll try back later. Lol

Testing. :hilarious:

Please read my above posts starting at 5:47 PM. I hope they show up now.

ETA---I give up. I'll try back later. Lol

WS has been a mess today. I am just now seeing your posts.

Oh my gosh! I'm sorry people for my crazy duplicate posts! Poor JLSChook, you must feel like the Invisible Man/Woman!
Websleuths has been acting very strange to me today and giving me weird error messages. I was so desperate to post the link with info about Kimberly's case because according to what I could see there were no recent posts on this thread. Little did I know....

So my apologies! (And I HOPE this post goes through....)

And more importantly, I wanted to say RIP Kimberly.

Just reading the comments was stressful. What a sad situation all around.

RIP Kimberly.

Are you seeing my posts?

There was a huge blip with WS right around the time the news came out about her body being found and the husband being arrested, then this thread went into the ether for a while because I couldn't find it in the missing or the located forums at all.

RIP Dear Kimberly, I'm sorry.

News is slow to come out. I was hoping the police would brief us a bit.

This is a horrible case. 20 yrs and together and their son only gets 18 months of his life with his mother ? I don't understand what this guy was thinking .

So terrible especially after reading all the crazy back and forth on her fb page. So I guess he was the one who posted trying to come off as her... or was it another person and they were in on it together???? I guess we will wait and see. :thinking:

It does seem suspicious that the first post about her on FB was her 'friend' ranting about how she had been having an affair and had run off and left her son. Kim's sister posted about being concerned about her sisters welfare and then Kim's FB was magically updated.

My suspicions is that more than the husband had something to do with this.

Her 'friend's FB update in the aftermath of Kim's body being found, was basically 'woe is me' but she was the one making jokes about cadaver dogs and cleaning up Kim's mess. She pointed out very early on she is a judges daughter and no one can touch her

http://woodtv.com/2015/09/11/man-accused-of-killing-wife-7-days-before-divorce-filing/

Man accused of killing wife 7 days before divorce filing

PAW PAW, Mich. (WOOD) – A Van Buren County man filed to divorce his wife a week after authorities say he killed her.

Brent Bogseth filed to divorce his wife, Kimberly, on Sept. 8. He’s accused of murdering her seven days earlier on Sept. 1.

Brent Bogseth said in the divorce documents that his wife had cheated on him. The documents allege he confronted the man with whom his wife was having an affair and that man admitted to it, apologized and then told Kimberly Bogseth he would “no longer see her.”

The documents state that Kimberly Bogseth “left the marital home in a huff” and that even though Brent Bogseth had tried to find her, he was unsuccessful.

OMG. :furious: :censored:

I am the (modsnip), & thank u all, but its not over yet. Alot more info, alot of ppl being looked at. Dont stop snooping, adding ur input.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back