GUILTY MI - Kimberly Bogseth, 32, murdered, South Haven, 1 Sept 2015

Brent Bogseth ,drove by the scene where the cops found Kim's body and then headed to Chicago. They found a hammer in his car and her reported cause of death is blunt force trauma . How daft must he be to really think he could beat his wife to death and put her body less than two blocks from her home and leave a hammer in his car ,and fake text and post from her and think that everyone would just think Kim ran off because he said so??

Media link
http://woodtv.com/2015/09/14/man-accused-of-killing-wife-to-return-to-mi-this-week/

Mods is it okay if we post the screen shot of Brents open post to the world ? It is pretty much a piece of evidence in the case and names are in the media .

Update regarding Brent's trial:

”This e-mail is to inform you that there is an upcoming court event involving the defendant BRENT BOGSETH and case tracking number 2015002665. A Circuit Court Motion Hearing has been scheduled for 6/17/2016, at 3:00 PM. This will take place in 36th Judicial Circuit Court, Paw Paw.”

Sent to me via Michigan VINE Service

I forgot that The Herald Palladium "requires" a subscription after so many clicks per month. You MAY only be able to read a snippet of the full article in this scenario.

There is also a much more in-depth article from The South Haven Tribune.
However, their website is rather cumbersome to navigate. If you go to:

http://www.southhaventribune.net/tribune_highlights

and use your *find on page* feature for BOGSETH, you'll jump down to the article.

It's written by the same author as the Herald Palladium article.

"Her purse was found in the yard of a neighbor, with whom Brent Bogseth had claimed was having an affair with his wife. He contacted police about finding the purse, which was soaking wet.
Van Buren County Assistant Prosecutor Jay Blair said he believes Bogseth planted the purse to try to frame the neighbor for the slaying.”

Case ID: 2015002665

Event Date: 09/07/2016 9:00AM

Event Type: Circuit Court Jury Trial

Can you send me the screen shot? I cant seem to find it..

Odd.
I can Google search BOTH South Haven Tribune and Herald Palladium, but neither seem to let me read the article in full.

I still have it copy/pasted in my personal records and in our private FB group, sadly no screenshots.

If the admins/mods allow a one-time bypass of the 10% copyright rule, I can paste the article in whole.

Side note:
I'm a longtime friend of Kim's (nearly 20 years) and have poured my heart and soul into finding justice on behalf of her, her son and all of her loved ones. <3

Also, so many thanks to everybody here on WS. For not only starting this thread, but taking time out of your personal lives to bring some sort of closure on so many levels. Not just for Kim, but countless others. Thank you all.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the screen shot of Brent Bogseths open post to the world ? I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me... Please..

I have screenshots of Brent's "manifesto" saved.
If it's okay to post here, I gladly will.

Yesterday was a hard one for many of us.

Kimberly Allison Cook
September 11th 1982-September 1st 2015

FB_IMG_1472830618915.jpg

Alex Jokich &#8207;@ajokichwwmt 21m21 minutes ago
Opening statements underway in Brent Bogseth murder trial
Accused of killing his wife Kimberly w/ a hammer

Alex Jokich &#8207;@ajokichwwmt 12m12 minutes ago
Opening statements just began in the Brent Bogseth murder trial.
Bogseth is accused of beating his wife Kimberly... http://fb.me/4YFEfDfEN

Alex Jokich &#8207;@ajokichwwmt 7m7 minutes ago Paw Paw, MI
Bogseth is listening intently as the prosecutor lays out some of the evidence against him

Alex Jokich &#8207;@ajokichwwmt 5m5 minutes ago
Kimberly Bogseth was missing for more than a week before her body was found

Against his attorney's advice, Brent is said to be taking the stand.
He has reached out from jail a few times, but you have to take everything he says with a grain of salt and much skepticism.

He still says he is innocent even as of last week. He is no longer allowed phone priveliges while the trial is in session, so now we wait.

There are 23 witnessed expected to take the stand. It is estimated to take a couple of weeks. There will be a brief pause next week as the judge has previous engagements.

I can't wait for this all to be over.

Alex Jokich &#8207;@ajokichwwmt 1h1 hour ago
Brent Bogseth murder trial back in session. Deputy Jason Mohney takes the stand

Alex Jokich &#8207;@ajokichwwmt 60m60 minutes ago
Deputy Mohney: Bogseth said they had gotten in a fight about Kimberly's affair with their neighbor Larry Brink

Alex Jokich &#8207;@ajokichwwmt 28m28 minutes ago
Det. Macyauski: Brent gave me the "30 second downlow" on Kimberly, she was having an affair w/ a "tattoo face hillbilly" across the street

The hammer was never found. I wonder if he took her clothes and the hammer for a trip to the bottom of Lake Michigan?
It isn't too far of a drive from their house.
Maybe he planned on doing the same thing with Kim, but didn't have enough time to finish covering his tracks?

Just thoughts. My mind races going over all the possible scenarios.

The hammer was never found. I wonder if he took her clothes and the hammer for a trip to the bottom of Lake Michigan?
It isn't too far of a drive from their house.
Maybe he planned on doing the same thing with Kim, but didn't have enough time to finish covering his tracks?

Just thoughts. My mind races going over all the possible scenarios.

It was reported a hammer was found in his car when he fled to Chicago?
http://woodtv.com/2015/09/14/man-accused-of-killing-wife-to-return-to-mi-this-week/

[FONT=&amp]Court documents state Kimberly Bogseth appears to have been killed by blunt force trauma. Police said they found a &#8220;large roofing style hammer&#8221; in her husband&#8217;s car, but the hammer apparently did not have blood or any other evidence on it.[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back