GUILTY MI - Stephen McAfee, 19, Macomb Township, 10 March 2016 *Arrests*

I know a lot of people with two profiles, usually because they want to be able to say what they want but not let their co-workers or family see.

That's what they have privacy settings for status updates and photos. I do it sometimes.

http://www.howtogeek.com/209996/ask-htg-how-can-i-share-facebook-posts-with-only-some-of-my-friends/

It's a lot easier than having two accounts. I guess not everyone knows how to do this, but I have 3 kids ages 17-23, and they all do it. They're the ones who showed me! :p

Snipped from article: "McAfee does not have a car or a driver’s license"

Isn't that uncommon for a guy that age? I wonder if there is a reason.

Snipped from article: "McAfee does not have a car or a driver’s license"

Isn't that uncommon for a guy that age? I wonder if there is a reason.

That struck me as odd too. Does he have a learning disability? Is the license suspended?

No movement on this at all?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I know teens that have three or four FB pages under the same name. They forget their passwords for FB and to the email they used setting it up or switch devices with all their saved info and then friend themselves to re-friend all their friends from the previous page, copy over pictures, etc. A teen having multiple pages is not uncommon at all, in my experience .

His photos give me an Asperger vibe, although his family has not said such. Could also be why he doesn't drive.

Doesn't make any sense to me why his missing person Facebook page just keeps sharing new articals.. Why has there been no search around the area? And sense there is no search why are they only relying on the media and flyers for information? If there is no info why not search? There would be some info if his whereabouts were somewhat known.... And there would be a search if not.

Doesn't make any sense to me why his missing person Facebook page just keeps sharing new articals.. Why has there been no search around the area? And sense there is no search why are they only relying on the media and flyers for information? If there is no info why not search? There would be some info if his whereabouts were somewhat known.... And there would be a search if not.

Did I miss the Facebook page?

His Sept. 1 post on the second page mentions a ride to the hospital but doesn't say what for (or even when for that matter....could be totally unrelated, just thought I'd throw it out there).

One thing I notice on both of Stephen's pages is that his posts get plenty of likes but hardly anyone responds to them... just an observation.

I think the above mention of asperger's is a possibility, IMO. My 15-year old son with asperger's says he doesn't think he wants to learn to drive because he believes his asperger's would make it hard for him to concentrate and drive safely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back