MI MI - Tangena Hussain, 3, Detroit, 2 Oct 2008

Bumping for little Tangena. This reminds me so much of Jada Justice's case. I hope these 2 little girls will not be forgotten. It's sad how some cases receive so much media attention, while others get very little.

Bumping again - no news at all on this poor little girl.

Are they even looking for her anymore ?

This is just heart breaking. I don't feel like little Tangena is alive, but I am still holding out hope that she will be brought home safely.

Doin' the bump for Tangena. She is so adorable. Please let her be found now.

This is outrageous, no news, no publicity.

Whats wrong with the world?

awww.....where is this baby.....

love to you Tangena :blowkiss:

Hamtramck Toddler Search Renewed

$20,000 Reward Offered

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19605313/detail.html

(snip)
"Some recent cases that we have show that you always have to have hope," said Special Agent Kerry McCafferty of the Detroit F.B.I. "Any time you do an investigation involving child abduction, as an investigator you have to have hope. That's what keeps you going. That's what keeps you investigating the case."

The boyfriend, Jamrul Hussain, was freed on bond Friday after a preliminary hearing on a different case. Hussain, who is not the toddler's biological father, is charged with raping an underaged girl.

In the Tangena case, officials admit they've hit a dead end, but hope the anniversary of her disappearance will sparked renewed interest.

Mistrial Declared In Separate Case Against Man Last Seen With Missing Girl, Tangena Hussain

POSTED: Wednesday, October 21, 2009
UPDATED: 7:25 pm EDT October 21, 2009

DETROIT -- A mistrial was declared Tuesday in the case against Jamrul Hussain, who was accused of having sex with an underage girl.

The Hamtramck man had been charged.

He is also the last person to see his girlfriend’s daughter 3-year-old Tangena Hussain, the man is no relation to the girl.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/21364530/detail.html

**rubbing alcohol** check **lighter** check ** duct tape** check ....five minutes alone with Mr. Jamrul Hussain to get to the facts about what he did with little Tangena's body is all I need. Maybe I've been watchin too much Jack Bauer but somebody has to do what is necessary.

Where is Tangena Hussain? $6,000 Reward for Girl Who Disappeared at Age 2

If you have any information about the alleged abduction of Tangena Hussain call the Detroit police at 313-596-1240 or call 1-800-Crime-TV. There is a $6,000 reward in this missing person case.

[snip]

Tangena spent the day with Jamrul while her mother, Nilufa Begum, was at work at Northland Mall. She vanished while he was in the store at the gas station. Tangena's mother has passed a lie detector test according to the Charley Project. After a failed first attempt Begrum refused another lie detector test. He has now returned to his homeland of Bangladesh.

More: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2558245/where_is_tangena_hussain_6000_reward.html?cat=17

He returned to bangladesh and was scheduled to be sentenced Jan 14th? Uh oh.

Prayers little Tangena is found so her family can have some closure.

I think it's the mom who returned to Bangledesh

That part is so confusing. I'm not sure what it is suppposed to say.

It mentions Jamrul Hussain and Nilufa Begum (Tangena's mom). But then it says that "her mother" passed a lie detector test, but "Begum" failed, and "he" is back in Bangladesh.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid
Back