MI MI - Tangena Hussain, 3, Detroit, 2 Oct 2008

Bumpity bump for little Tangena.

Locals, what's the latest? Any news on this baby at all?

Story in yesterday's Detroit Free Press said Tangena's mother "wants to know the truth" and wants Jamrul Hussain [boyfriend who was supposed to be babysitting child] to take a second polygraph.

I wish this case would get more attention.

Bumping for Tangena.
I can't find any new info about this precious little girl.
Anyone local have recent news?
Thanks,
Em

This is insane!!!
What happened to this little girl??
And why do we barely hear anything about her?????
She is/was the same age as Caylee!!!

Nothing new in the local news. Main focus is on auto companies and impact if they close.

OK, here we are over 3 weeks from last post, and STILL no word on this little baby?!

This is beyond my comprehension. Why is no one looking for a vulnerable little two year old?

Can anyone local discover an update and/or inquire to local LE what's going on with this case?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Has anyone contacted Nancy Grace to get involved in this? I would, but I don't know how.

Has anyone contacted Nancy Grace to get involved in this? I would, but I don't know how.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/13/grace.coldcase.hussain/index.html

There is a 6000.00 reward put up by the family. This guy who was babysitting Tangena had hours to dispose of her body if he did something to her...I mean, he picked Tangena's mother up after 9PM, right??

I would love to know how closely they looked at the house/apartment and the interior of the car. I wonder if he visited friends during that day or took money out of a bank...does he have a cell phone and did it ping off of towers anywhere in particular where he might have dumped her if he did something to her???

They have to be able to pull receipts from the gas station and see who was there around the time the guy was buying his snacks.

I am betting no one saw a child in his vehicle...jmo.

I just read this from WDIV:

I didn't realize he had failed the first polygraph. Interesting that his second polygraph results are useless. :mad:

Hyperventilating and expressing strong emotion during the polygraph can sometimes interfere with the results. Typically the person is counseled repeatedly to breath naturally. The polygraph is stopped or rendered useless if the subject continues to manipulate his/her breathing. This dude believes, perhaps, that if he continues to volunteer to take them he looks more innocent. Complete one, dude, then we will talk....

CNN article 1/13/09
Missing tot's trail goes cold after 3 months

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Two-year-old Tangena Hussain vanished three months ago in the Detroit suburb of Hamtramck, Michigan, and police say the trail has gone cold.
art.tangena.jpg.jpg
Tangena Hussain, 2, has been missing since October 2 and police in Michigan are asking for the public's help.

Tangena's mother called police on the evening of October 2, 2008, to report her daughter missing after frantically searching the area where she was last seen.
The child's mother, Nilufa Begum, told police she had left the girl in the care of her boyfriend, Jamrul Hussain. Although Tangena and Hussain have the same last name, he is not her father.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/18559979/detail.html

(snips)
Tests are being done on human hair that was discovered in the jail cell of a man who was the last person to see a missing metro Detroit 2-year-old.

A search of Hussain's cell Friday also turned up a shank -- a piece of metal fashioned into a weapon.

The hair was found in a small plastic bag.

Authorities said they are not sure whose hair it is, how it got there or why it's there.

The reward for information into the toddler's disappearance stands at $6,000.

On 10/5/08, I examined the Last Seen chart from a forensic astrological perspective and determined the child was dead --- murdered, and probably raped --- in all probability by the mother's BF.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2776464&postcount=32

Now SuziQ tells us:
Hair Found In Cell Of Man Connected To Missing Tot
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/18559979/detail.html

(snips)
Tests are being done on human hair that was discovered in the jail cell of a man who was the last person to see a missing metro Detroit 2-year-old.

A search of Hussain's cell Friday also turned up a shank -- a piece of metal fashioned into a weapon.

The hair was found in a small plastic bag.

Authorities said they are not sure whose hair it is, how it got there or why it's there.

The reward for information into the toddler's disappearance stands at $6,000.
I will be watching closely to see if this hair found in the BF's jail cell turns out to belong to missing Tangena. I have not waivered from my initial astrological assessment that he is responsible for Tangena's death and disappearance.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I will be watching closely to see if this hair found in the BF's jail cell turns out to belong to missing Tangena.

How would he get that in his cell?

This story has haunted me from day 1 when I saw this on the local news. I felt that the BF did something to the poor baby. Why do these stupid women leave their children with men who are not their baby's father!??!

On 10/5/08, I examined the Last Seen chart from a forensic astrological perspective and determined the child was dead --- murdered, and probably raped --- in all probability by the mother's BF.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2776464&postcount=32

Now SuziQ tells us:I will be watching closely to see if this hair found in the BF's jail cell turns out to belong to missing Tangena. I have not waivered from my initial astrological assessment that he is responsible for Tangena's death and disappearance.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I just checked and no updates yet. Hopefully Tangena will get justice soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse
Back