MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was another Heather Elvis that went to hospital the night she disappeared.

Then SM went the night before he was arrested.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for refreshing my memory, Hoosgirl! Now I remember because I wondered how many HEs were in the area. 'Elvis' is not the most common last name in the world, IMO.

I don't think TM was in the truck with him at Walmart (even though he says she was).

My only doubt is because when he leaves Walmart and is outside walking towards his vehicle, the head and brake lights flash, meaning he unlocked his car from a remote - meaning he unlocked the doors.

The head and brake flights also flash when he left the vehicle to walk in to Walmart - meaning at the time he locked the doors.

If someone was waiting inside, either they would lock the doors themselves or no doors would be locked.

IMO

I believe SM lied [AGAIN] (in the MSM interview yesterday) when he said Tammy was in the vehicle

Katrina Helmer@KatrinaWMBF

The bus of jurors made 2 laps along Millpond & Peachtree Roads to see the surveillance cam sites & the boat landing site.

I'm heading back to the station to cut some video. We had a chopper w/ a photographer flying the route.

All that video will give you the same perspective the jurors are getting in the #MoorerTrial — so stay tuned to @wmbfnews

Thanks for refreshing my memory, Hoosgirl! Now I remember because I wondered how many HEs were in the area. 'Elvis' is not the most common last name in the world, IMO.

About the Elvis name, when I was there in MB last week, someone was running for elected office by that name. Also, my MIL went to Grand Strand Regional for a fall this year, and someone with her first and last name was in their computer. We didn't think we had a common last name either. Especially for a relatively small area.

There's just now way CBTM would sit in the truck, parked behind the convenience store, and wait for SM for 5 minutes without being able to see what he was doing. That's just bs. I agree with Jersey Girl he lied yesterday to the reporter. He probably had to come home and invent the story with the help and approval of CBTM. Yesterday was bad for him. I hope today is even worse!
Or she was in the car, orchestrating everything?

About the Elvis name, when I was there in MB last week, someone was running for elected office by that name. Also, my MIL went to Grand Strand Regional for a fall this year, and someone with her first and last name was in their computer. We didn't think we had a common last name either. Especially for a relatively small area.

Thanks for the input Dockins! I had never heard Elvis as a last name until Heather's disappearance and I live just over the state line near Wilmington. I had a few students with first name Elvis back in the day who were hispanic but never as a last name among thousands of students I taught over the years. Small world eh?

Or she was in the car, orchestrating everything?

I don't think so. I think she would want to hear exactly what he was saying to Heather. jmo

If he's talking to the media during trial, that might mean he has NO plans on taking the stand.

IMO

Although, if I'm reading it right, the low that day was around freezing. Wouldn't you leave the truck on and running with the heat on if TM was in there?

He means his wife probably called him and demanded he call a station to give an interview and spew their "story".

So yea I will give him that "its because of his wife".

Yup, he was still wearing the clothes he wore at trial. Not like he went home, decompressed after a long day of trial, thought it out, talked to the Mrs, no, first chance he got after day 2 of trial was to contact a reporter and quick get a video interview.

The bus made 1 pass by this location. It's looping back for a 2nd look before heading back to Conway. #MoorerTrial pic.twitter.com/OaFf7WSljd

CljutArWAAAgAAI.jpg

Wish all the residents had giant signs in front yard saying "Justice for Heather". If they have another field trip maybe residents will think of that for next time.

Although, if I'm reading it right, the low that day was around freezing. Wouldn't you leave the truck on and running with the heat on if TM was in there?

Great point!!

Can Heather's doctor be subpoened? Do HIPAA laws apply to a presumed deceased person?

Freezing or not, my hubby always leaves the keys with me in the car when he runs in quick to pick up something .. he doesn't take the keys with him and lock up as he is walking away ..

ETA: also, if it was me and after months of trying to get pregnant, you better believe I would be the one running in to buy the PG test!! That would be something I wouldn't want to wait to find out myself, and I wouldn't be waiting until 1:19am to buy one either ... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle