MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated the timeline again,

Wednesday, December 18, 2013:
1:12 am SM seen on surveillance parking his truck in a handicap space at the Seaboard Street WalMart
1:19 am surveillance footage of SM buying pregnancy test and a cigar at the Walmart. Paid with cash.
~1:15 -1:30 am – SS dropped HE off at her apartment were he stayed for 5 minutes, said HE didn't answer any calls during their date, she was in a good mood but tired, not crying or upset.
1:35 am – HE receives a call from SM; call was placed from a payphone & lasts 4.83 minutes (payphone at Kangaroo gas station on Seaboard Street and Mr. Joe White Avenue)
1:44 am – From her apartment, Heather called her roommate BW, who was in Florida, and spoke for 2.2 minutes; was crying and upset after the call from SM because she was trying to get her life back together after her affair with him and harassment by TM.
1:53 – 2:09 am – 10 posts are made to HE’s Tumblr account
2:29am: Heather tried to call SM back at the pay phone number 9 times, but no one answered. She never had another conversation with anyone.
3:16am: Heather tried to call SM's cell phone, no answer
3:17am: Heather called SM's cell phone and spoke with someone for 4.15 minutes; (Phone pings place HE’s phone at her house & SM’s phone at his house)
~3:21 am – HE drives to Peachtree Landing @ 6699 State Rd S-26-611
3:36am: A security camera at a private residence 1.7 miles from the M home recorded a distinctive late-model Ford F150 coming from that direction and heading toward Peachtree Landing
3:38-3:39am: Heather had arrived at Peachtree Landing and tried to call SM's cell phone four times, but there was no answer
3:39am: A security camera at a business D&S Siteworks 1.2 miles from Peachtree Landing recorded the Ford F150 heading toward the landing
3:41am: All data and GPS signals ended on Heather's phone
3:45am: The security camera at D&S Siteworks recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing
3:46am: The security camera at the same private residence recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing toward the M home
3:47 am – Suspicious activity/car report is made @ Atalaya Place, Myrtle Beach SC
~4:00 am - HCPO patrolling the area of Peachtree Boat Landing discovered HE’s car locked and abandoned with all its windows intact. No signs of Heather.

You know she is reading all the threads and seeing what we're reacting to and trying to do damage control. The good thing is she has no control over the jury. Speaking of the jury how many will it take to get a guilty verdict to stick, majority? Embarrassed to have to ask.

1:12 am SM seen on surveillance parking his truck in a handicap space at the Seaboard Street WalMart
1:19 am surveillance footage of SM buying pregnancy test and a cigar at the Walmart. Paid with cash.
~1:15 -1:30 am – SS dropped HE off at her apartment were he stayed for 5 minutes, said HE didn't answer any calls during their date, she was in a good mood but tired, not crying or upset.
1:35 am – HE receives a call from SM; call was placed from a payphone & lasts 4.83 minutes (payphone at Kangaroo gas station on Seaboard Street and Mr. Joe White Avenue)
1:44 am – From her apartment, Heather called her roommate BW, who was in Florida, and spoke for 2.2 minutes; was crying and upset after the call from SM because she was trying to get her life back together after her affair with him and harassment by TM.
1:53 – 2:09 am – 10 posts are made to HE’s Tumblr account
2:29am: Heather tried to call SM back at the pay phone number 9 times, but no one answered. She never had another conversation with anyone.
3:16am: Heather tried to call SM's cell phone, no answer
3:17am: Heather called SM's cell phone and spoke with someone for 4.15 minutes; (Phone pings place HE’s phone at her house & SM’s phone at his house)
3:36am: A security camera at a private residence 1.7 miles from the M home recorded a distinctive late-model Ford F150 coming from that direction and heading toward Peachtree Landing
3:38-3:39am: Heather had arrived at Peachtree Landing and tried to call SM's cell phone four times, but there was no answer
3:39am: A security camera at a business D&S Siteworks 1.2 miles from Peachtree Landing recorded the Ford F150 heading toward the landing
3:45am: The security camera at D&S Siteworks recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing
3:46am: The security camera at the same private residence recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing toward the M home
3:47 am – Suspicious activity/car report is made @ Atalaya Place, Myrtle Beach SC
~4:00 am - HCPO patrolling the area of Peachtree Boat Landing discovered HE’s car locked and abandoned with all its windows intact. No signs of Heather.

Thank you for doing this as this has been very helpful.

You know she is reading all the threads and seeing what we're reacting to and trying to do damage control. The good thing is she has no control over the jury. Speaking of the jury how many will it take to get a guilty verdict to stick, majority? Embarrassed to have to ask.

I think it has to be unanimous.

I hope the prosecution introduces some photos of Heather, so the jury better understands who this case is about.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think Sid gets his own 4 letter moniker: PLSM (Pathological Liar Sidney Moorer)

This is such a small, small window of time. I realize that yes, even 5 minutes is a long time if you sit there and count it out but to confront someone, murder or kidnap them and then leave- that is VERY fast. My husband's theory is they snapped her neck (sorry to be graphic) and put her in a tarp in the tool box since no blood or evidence at PTL and none in the truck. I really have no idea what I think, I just know that is a very small window of time.

IMO

This is such a small, small window of time. I realize that yes, even 5 minutes is a long time if you sit there and count it out but to confront someone, murder or kidnap them and then leave- that is VERY fast. My husband's theory is they snapped her neck (sorry to be graphic) and put her in a tarp in the tool box since no blood or evidence at PTL and none in the truck. I really have no idea what I think, I just know that is a very small window of time.

IMO

I think she got into his truck willingly (to talk? take a drive? I don't know). Her car was a mess, no place for him to sit, and they wouldn't have stood outside in the cold. As soon as she got in, I think a gun was on her. Then they took her somewhere.....

I think they used a taser. Those things can be purchased at flea markets.

[

IMO

I'm thinking the same, when her phone data ends.

Thanks! It's a NEW livestream link and different from before! Court is live now

ETA: Coldpizza, note that above link for livestream is different today than in post #1 on this thread

I had to go back to your post on the last thread and find it! :) I tried to copy your entire post but no luck since it's closed. Thank you!!

[

IMO

I'm thinking something happened to Heather at the boat landing (either she was killed, knocked unconscious or kidnapped alive), because that is when her phone data ends.

All 12 will need to vote guilty.

Seen some people asking questions about the pregnancy test and error...if there is too much urine, not enough urine used it can result in an error, also, sometimes you just get a faulty test, especially with digitals. Also, digital tests tend to require more hcg, and the Walmart $.88 tests are actually very good.

But no way do I think TM sat in that car, while SM walked away with the keys and locked it, much less sat in the car while he was making that pay phone call.

Oh. My. Gawwwwwd! Cannot believe the date of trial slipped my mind! So much to catch up on...

Fwiw, I'll bet the professional liars are still lying liars that lie... If they beat this, it'll only make me wonder what else they've gotten away with in the past. I mean, they're so brazen - especially Sidney - it truly makes me wonder if he practiced his craft beforehand. Lots of unsolved cases in that area... Just sayin'.

I'm thinking something happened to Heather at the boat landing (either she was killed, knocked unconscious or kidnapped alive), because that is when her phone data ends.
I think they must have incapacitated her immediately to have gained control of her phone that quickly. At first I was thinking they met up for HE to take the pregnancy test. But why would her phone have been shut off immediately?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

From the timeline can somebody refresh me on the information about Atalya place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500