MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Could it be that SM wants contempt of court and a whole new trial? Maybe so after the last 2 days of testimony.

She should have just stuck with what she was doing on the screen. Having him now do this manually for the month of November is not packing the punch I think she thought it would.

WMBF News

The jury is being shown phone records that show the number of times Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer had contact. In July 2013, there were 198 calls from Elvis to Moorer, and 213 times that the defendant called Elvis, according to Witt.

The two contacted each other hundreds of other times between August and October 2013, according to evidence being shown to the jury.

IMO Could it be that SM wants contempt of court and a whole new trial? Maybe so after the last 2 days of testimony.

Ooooooh, maybe. I hope the jury behaves and does NOT watch any media.

No way is this trial going to be done and over with by Friday!

I don't see anybody sitting over on SM's side today.

I still have to wonder if its possible that Sidney was in the apartment hiding when Heather got home from her date. When I look at the tight timeline of the pings regarding their truck driving to PTL and back home, and the tiny timeframe in which the truck would have arrived there vs when Heather's phone died or lost service completely, it makes me still think there's a possibility that Sidney could have driven Heather's car to PTL from her apartment and Tammy drove their truck to PTL from their house to pick up Sidney. I'm trying to remember why police are so confident that Heather was the one that drove her car to PTL. Did they capture her driving on camera? If they're basing it on her cell pings, Sidney could've had her phone...

I believe the 'everything happened at PTL' theory flows from the fact that it's the only location where the state can reasonably place all three parties at the same time after known phone contact between SM and HE. And her car sitting there was punctuation to the theory. But after the Bri call no one but the three parties knows what happened and the state can only tell us what phones and cars were doing at times.

Elizabeth Townsend ‏@tsn_etownsend · 1m1 minute ago
In Nov., two photos were sent to #HeatherElvis phone from #SidneyMoorer phone. #MoorerTrial

Elizabeth Townsend ‏@tsn_etownsend · 4m4 minutes ago
#HeatherElvis and #SidneyMoorer contacted each other hundreds for times from July to October, haven't gotten to November yet. #MoorerTrial

Kaitlin Stansell ‏@kaitlinstansell · 7m7 minutes ago
Between July 17-July 31, 2013. Heather Elvis calls to Sidney Moorer: 198. Calls from 213 Sidney Moorer to Heather Elvis #MoorerTrial

Erin MacPherson ‏@ErinWPDE · 7m7 minutes ago
State has displayed #SidneyMoorer's phone number and #HeatherElvis' phone number on the projector in the courtroom. #MoorerTrial

State's evidence 64: cell phone records showing the # of times Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis had contact #MoorerTrial

I haven't really watched the past two days of streaming, just been following along on here with your posts (great job everyone!!!) but I am watching live today and I just have to say, when I listen to the Judge, all I hear is Fred Gwynne (Herman Munster) as the judge on My Cousin Vinnie .. LOL

Me too! He sounds just like Judge Chamberlain Haller! LOL!

Someone asked how they can watch on their tv- I forgot to quote sorry. The poster said they have a smart tv.

On my smart tv I can go to the Internet then just type in the web address to one of the sites streaming it.

I also have an iPad/iPhone and an Apple TV attached to my tv so I AirPlay it. Mainly because my smart tv doesn't have a mouse attached. Today though my daughter attached a wireless mouse and a wireless keyboard for me (LOL she is 10) and I'm sitting on my couch surfing the web on one tab and watching the trial on another (on my tv what a time to be alive LOL).

I'm posting from my phone- I apparently don't know my password to here and its stored in my phone [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They realllllly should have had these monthly contacts between HE & SM already added up instead of having the witness do it live in the courtroom...

Waste 'o time.

I missed some stuff today my dog had an appointment to get his hair cut at 7:30 and they called for me to pick him up right as courtroom doors were opening. I'm watching now and it appears someone is adding up phone calls?

22 and 39 for November. 2 were multimedia messages.
6 outgoing and 0 incoming in Dec 2013

22 calls to Sidney from Heather in November. Drastically less than previous months.

39 calls to Heather from Sidney in November.

6 to Sidney from Heather in December. None from Sidney.

I knew it didn't end at the end of October. It cooled off significantly, but there was contact. Apparently ended November 5 until the 6 she sent in December.

This is slack on the part of the state, she was trying to make a point but it's getting lost in the stall.

No calls since Dec 18, 2013, line is still active. No activity at all since then. Phone has not been on since Dec 18, 2013 at 3:41am.

No way is this trial going to be done and over with by Friday!

I agree Jersey Girl. I have been handicapped due to my audio being out. Unlike SM, my PC seems to be honoring the Judge's gag order. I really appreciate everyone that has been keeping us informed on the proceedings.
'Justice for HE and her family'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member