GUILTY MN - Heidi Firkus, 25, fatally shot, St. Paul, 25 Apr 2010 *husband arrested 2021*

What hurts this case is that Heidi called 911 saying there was a break-in. I think that Nicholas probably told his wife... did you hear that? Call 911 someone is breaking in! I think she was the obedient wife and did what he said. Usually 911 makes people stay on the line but she went downstairs with Nicholas who had the shotgun.

Also the recent crime in the area helps his case. The eviction due the day of the murders (that seems Heidi knew nothing about) hurts his case. A woman getting evicted will pack up her things and Heidi didn't have anything packed.

IMO I think he did it; no accident, no robbery. Proving it is the really hard part unless he talks.

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_25632924/heidis-dead-that-much-they-know

This case should definitely be looked into again. I can't believe forensics wouldn't have been able to contradict the husband's story with the location of any bullet casings, fingerprints, history of the purchase of the gun, purchase of insurance policies, etc. If I lived in St. Paul, I would hound my police department over this to solve it.

BUMP FOR HEIDI

Ugh. Still nothing and it looks like a certain party has moved on and gotten remarried recently.

( according to this link: A Bug and a Bear: Rachel + Nick )

:banghead:
Thank you for sharing... Even though reading that load of BS made me nauseous. This guy is on my "radar" - not in a good way!

I was at Heidi's funeral. A couple of things that continue to bother me...

Nick got up to speak. He hobbled up on stage like he had a very serious leg injury. At that time, I don't believe the general public (myself included) knew it was a "flesh wound". After learning that fact, it sure seems like he was exaggerating the injury.

Also, I've never heard a full (large) church so quiet. It was incredibly eerie. He stood in silence for what seemed like an eternity. I thought for sure he was about to crack and admit he had done it.

Then he marries one of Heidi's friends? Seriously!?

Also, I've heard that he hasn't spoken to anyone in Heidi's family since the day of the murder.

Nick, if you're reading this, do the right thing and tell the truth. If not, I hope this haunts you for the rest of your life.

I had never heard his new wife was one of Heidis friends. Ugh that is strange.

I wish Nick would tell the truth too. Funny how he has strangely not spoken out about finding her “real” killer, right, not since he lawyered up.

Could you imagine, a stranger kills your wife in your home. Even if you did find love again, would you ever shut up about it or stop looking for the perpetrator??!??!! Id be on the news every anniversary and more often if I could ....

Heidi and her family deserve the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back