MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think most perps use the same dialogue if it keeps working. Besides, this isn't MANY perps, this is a confined area (20 miles) and a confined time frame (86-89). Find me an instance where this phraseology was used around this area after this timeframe if it's used so often?

I would think that many perps who want to control their victim or get the victim "under control" or to do what they want would use the threat of a gun. Seems like the first logical thing to say" "Don't move or I'll shoot!"

Or he used the location to throw off the police.

•If Jared’s attacker was in his late 40s or early 50s in 1989, he’d be about 65-70 years old now.

•He was controlling and authoritative, with a deep raspy voice.

•The guy was stocky, about 5′ 8″ with husky shoulders, and weighed between 180-190 pounds.

•He had a low-pitched, raspy voice.

•He had big ears that stuck out in the back.

The descriptions tell me a man like this does not "fit in" at the Red Carpet on a Friday night. Like I said this is a college bar full of young adults, this guy is said to be in his 40's. He more likely could have been the plumber, bartender, owner, bouncer etc.

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/08/11/jareds-story/

How many movies have I watched where the criminal says, " Don't----- or I will shoot."

What else would one say?

Don't ---- or I will spit at you? Don't---- or I will call you names.

Seriously, what else would a criminal with a gun say? That is why he has it. To threaten or to use it.

As to how many perverts could there be in that 20 mile area?

I think we are all astounded as to how many there were!

I've seen just as many movies where the victim puts their head down and counts to a specific number. I've also seen many movies where the victim is blindfolded and told to walk. The perp in this instance used the same phraseology BECAUSE ITS THE SAME PERSON (IMO).

Again, the burden of proof is on you to prove that this has happened many more times than just these incidents that occurred in Paynesville/CS/SJ. Did the pervs at St Johns tell them to run away or they'll shoot?

"The threat of a gun, the age of the victims, they were close to Jacob’s age. I do think there is a strong possibility they are connected to Jacob’s case.” - Patty Wetterling

How many movies have I watched where the criminal says, " Don't----- or I will shoot."

What else would one say?

Don't ---- or I will spit at you? Don't---- or I will call you names.

Seriously, what else would a criminal with a gun say? That is why he has it. To threaten or to use it.

I've seen just as many movies where the victim puts their head down and counts to a specific number. I've also seen many movies where the victim is blindfolded and told to walk. The perp in this instance used the same phraseology BECAUSE ITS THE SAME PERSON (IMO).

Again, the burden of proof is on you to prove that this has happened many more times than just these incidents that occurred in Paynesville/CS/SJ. Did the pervs at St Johns tell them to run away or they'll shoot?

"The threat of a gun, the age of the victims, they were close to Jacob’s age. I do think there is a strong possibility they are connected to Jacob’s case.” - Patty Wetterling

Huh? The burden of proof is on me? Why?

Because............

Why the focus on St. John's? And maybe someone did say something like that to Josh Guimond

To what extent was Jared's ordeal covered in the local media before Jacob was abducted? Was the gun and "don't look back or I'll shoot" reported? It could have given somebody an idea....

The point is guns are common elements to crimes. Doesn't mean it was the same person.

To what extent was Jared's ordeal covered in the local media before Jacob was abducted? Was the gun and "don't look back or I'll shoot" reported? It could have given somebody an idea....

The point is guns are common elements to crimes. Doesn't mean it was the same person.

I don't think the use of hand guns was as common as today.

I don't think the use of hand guns was as common as today.

Now the AR guns are what is common.

Back then it was the Saturday night special. The handgun

I do not believe Jared and Jacobs case are linked whatsoever. Jared lived to tell his story, the same isn't true for Jacob. I would like to help solve Jareds case because I think there is enough clues there. There is a real reason DR has been named a POI in Jacobs case after 21 years. We haven't been told yet.

•If Jared’s attacker was in his late 40s or early 50s in 1989, he’d be about 65-70 years old now.

•He was controlling and authoritative, with a deep raspy voice.

•The guy was stocky, about 5′ 8″ with husky shoulders, and weighed between 180-190 pounds.

•He had a low-pitched, raspy voice.

•He had big ears that stuck out in the back.

The descriptions tell me a man like this does not "fit in" at the Red Carpet on a Friday night. Like I said this is a college bar full of young adults, this guy is said to be in his 40's. He more likely could have been the plumber, bartender, owner, bouncer etc.

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/08/11/jareds-story/

RBBM

Usually dress in black or dark cloths
Would not be unusual to have a firearm
Talk with a commanding voice to gain compliance from drunks
Usually larger broad shouldered individuals
In many cases have working relationship with police
Would not be out of the question to have a scanner
Know how to control individuals

With so many sex offenders in the area I'm wondering how many have met, traded stories, or tips.

When Jacob's footprints stop maybe he was lifted up on a shoulder and not into a car. None of us know what this guy was saying to Jacob to get him to comply.

If Jacob's prints are evident throughout the driveway than why wouldn't the perps be? Especially with some posters beliefs that he was lifted and carried. Try lifting 82lbs w/o having to stand completely next to or above it.

With so many sex offenders in the area I'm wondering how many have met, traded stories, or tips.

When Jacob's footprints stop maybe he was lifted up on a shoulder and not into a car. None of us know what this guy was saying to Jacob to get him to comply.

Your stating that telling someone to runaway or they'll shoot is almost commonplace. Find me a singular example of this happening in Stearns County that isn't associated with either the Paynesville/CS/SJ cases? <modsnip>

I've made my case with quoted examples for each of these three failed and accomplished abductions/assaults. You're referencing fiction/movies as your source. I'm sourcing factual cases in a centralized area. If your so certain that this language is used find examples.

It's glaringly obvious that the Paynesville/CS/SJ cases all have similarities. Timeframes, vehicle descriptions, weapon selection and age of the victims are nearly exact. I'm guessing the gaps between the Paynesville incidents and Jared's kidnapping/assault will be filled in as more victims come forward. There's all ready speculation that incidents possibly occurred in Eden Valley, which is another outlier of Paynesville.

Huh? The burden of proof is on me? Why?

Because............

Why the focus on St. John's? And maybe someone did say something like that to Josh Guimond

This keeps getting repeated over and over though no one posts statistical evidence to back it up?

You can factually prove that Jacob is deceased? Are you privy to some information here that LE isn't because he hasn't been declared legally dead. The only person that would know that Jacob is deceased is his abductor.

Yeah I probably shouldn't have said that. But what I'm getting at is as the Paynesville incidents add up they all have something in common, all of the victims were released in less than an hour.

If Jacob's prints are evident throughout the driveway than why wouldn't the perps be? Especially with some posters beliefs that he was lifted and carried. Try lifting 82lbs w/o having to stand completely next to or above it.

I don't know who was able to walk in that area until is was taped off. Didn't DR walk under the tape to ask how he was going to move his car out of the driveway?

What's the official story on the perps prints? No one can say for sure he wasn't picked up and brought to a part of the property or picked up and put in a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74