MN MN - Jeremy Jourdain, 17, Bemidji, 31 Oct 2016

This definately needs more attention. Im not in MN now, but has there been anything local on this at all? I never see anything in the Twin Cities msm.

As of April 29th article:

The Bemidji Police Department says they've partnered with tribal, state and federal law enforcement agencies in an effort to locate him.
Numerous ground searches, three aerial searches, three canine searches, and four boat/water searches have been completed.
Detectives have followed up on all 85 tips that have been received from the public but, there are still no answers as to what happened to Jeremy.
The Bemidji Police Department continues their search and asks anyone with information to contact them at 218-333- 9111.

http://www.wday.com/news/4258835-search-missing-teenager-continues

Tip received : http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/news/local/4316748-shakopee-police-receive-tip-jeremy-jourdain

SHAKOPEE, Minn. -- The Shakopee Police Department says it received a tip on the whereabouts of missing Cass Lake teen Jeremy Jourdain.

On a post to its Facebook page, the department said they received a tip on Tuesday that Jourdain was “seen in the ‘projects’ from someone claiming to be from Shakopee.”

Jourdain was 17-years-old at the time of his disappearance. He was last seen the night of Oct. 31, Halloween, in the Nymore neighborhood of Bemidji.

Since his disappearance, family, friends and the Bemidji Police Department have partnered with tribal, state and federal law enforcement agencies for various ground, aerial and boat/water searches in an effort to locate him or any clue that may lead to his safe return.

More at link.

I had asked the Shakopee Police when he was allegedly spotted, they said within the last month...

Jeremy REALLY needs more attention!!!!

Missing teen's family to hold community search in Bemidji

Nearly a year after Cass Lake, Minn., teen Jeremy Jourdain disappeared, his family hopes that starting their search from scratch will help bring the 18-year-old home.

Jourdain's aunt Alex Tanner and other members of the teen's family have asked for the community's help Saturday, Sept. 30, during a new search. Jourdain was last seen in Bemidji's Nymore neighborhood on Halloween night.

More at link-

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/4334260-missing-teens-family-hold-community-search-bemidji

Article from today: http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/news/...ear-after-disappearance-family-friends-jeremy

BEMIDJI -- Nearly a year after he was last seen, about 20 friends, family, and other community members gathered again Saturday to look for missing Cass Lake teen Jeremy Jourdain.

“We’re looking for any sign of Jeremy,” said Anita Cloud, a longtime family friend. Jourdain was last seen Halloween night in Bemidji’s Nymore neighborhood. Volunteers on Saturday trudged up and down nearby Roosevelt Road and through some nearby trailheads and a cemetery.

Alex Tanner, Jourdain’s aunt who’s been a catalyst for past searches and a vigil, said she hoped to get some fresh eyes in the area and keep up her nephew’s profile in the community, which could lead to a new tip.

More at link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The articles are saying he isn't considered a runaway. What are some thoughts? To me, if he had run away, he would have popped up somewhere. He's a big kid.

There is a interesting comment on Jeremy's facebook page from Sept. 28. The link is on the first page here. Trying to not go against TOS..similarities?

The articles are saying he isn't considered a runaway. What are some thoughts? To me, if he had run away, he would have popped up somewhere. He's a big kid.

Not a runaway. But missing. Maybe in the South metro. I'm not really getting it. I don't know what to think. Do the authorities think he's come to dinner harm. His community seems so committed to locate him. They need answers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I thought I remember seeing something somewhere that "someone knows what happened" and needs to tell. Hoping that is not the case and he is alive and well in the south metro--- Burnsville, Bloomington, Eagan, Richfield, etc... somewhere!

There is a interesting comment on Jeremy's facebook page from Sept. 28. The link is on the first page here. Trying to not go against TOS..similarities?
Not seeing the comment. Deleted, perhaps?

Just wanted to share-

A body was discovered Tuesday in a St. Louis County swamp.

The sheriff’s office says the body was found near Proctor by Stark Road and North Ugstad Road, near the Canadian National Railyard.

Rescue crews had to use special all-terrain vehicles to navigate the tough terrain.

The Midwest Medical Examiner’s office is working to identify the remains and determine the cause of death.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/10/24/body-found-proctor/amp/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen