GUILTY MN - Laura Schwendemann, 18, Kensington, 14 Oct 2015

Wonder if she sent someone a selfie?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Yea, it makes me wonder if somebody received a picture from her phone. If she was abducted was she able to send a quick picture of a location she was driving by? Can they access her pictures and such from her phone if she uses the cloud and that was the last picture taken?

They say they want people to keep their eyes open in two specific counties.. Could her phone have pinged in the general area?

"In a post on Facebook, the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said it’s trying to locate a “blue-colored residence with a statue approximately three feet tall near the end of the driveway. The statue is described as having blue clothing and a red hat.”
“This location is only being sought as a general area the missing person may have been observed,” the sheriff’s office added."

http://bringmethenews.com/2015/10/1...s-ask-for-help-finding-blue-home-with-statue/

Sounds like they are describing a Gnome?? I picture something like this.

3b4fce0ef1cf5ef4709a0fd1f53368c7.jpg

***Please note I just google searched this and it is not the statue they are looking for, just what it sounds like they are describing

I wish they would give more detail.

This is getting stranger and stranger.

Without more information, I really don't think the public can help this case. I realize there are times when LE must withhold things....but they really have to put it out there in no uncertain terms. People are too busy, in general, to pay attention if they don't have a "story" to put with a face. Sad to say, but true.

Exactly. If they want the public to be looking, they need to know what it is they're looking for

Laura @LaSchwendemann is her twitter, not sure how to link, but u can search Laura laschwendemann in twitter . It appears she got out of treatment in Aug. I hope they find her soon, her family seems worried. :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This is NOT a joke. Police in Minnesota are asking for the public's help identifying the location of a Minnesota home connected to a missing 18 year old woman, who vanished on Oct. 14, 2015.

The home is blue, with an approximately 3 foot statue near the end of the driveway. The statue is wearing a red hat and blue clothing. Laura Ann Schwendermann, age 18, vanished on Oct 14, 2015. She was last seen at a Holiday gas station in Alexandria.

http://bringmethenews.com/2015/10/1...s-ask-for-help-finding-blue-home-with-statue/

**NEWS RELEASE - UPDATED 10/19/15**

--The Sheriff's Office is requesting assistance with locating a blue colored residence with a statue approximately three feet tall near the end of the driveway. The statue is described as having blue clothing and a red hat. This location is only being sought as a general area the missing person may have been observed. If this describes your residence or you have information of this residence, please call either the Douglas County Sheriff's Office at 320-762-8151, or the Pope County Sheriff's Office at 320-634-5411.

Case Number: 15-10298
Date Report: 10/15/2015
Incident: Missing Person
Missing Person: Laura Ann Schwendemann (18-years-old)

Details: The Pope County Sheriff's Office is investigating a missing 18-year-old female, Laura Schwendemann. She has been missing since Wednesday evening, October 14th, 2015 and was last seen in the Pope/Douglas County area (Kensington, MN). If she is seen, or you have had recent contact with Laura, please contact either the Pope or Douglas County Sheriff's Office immediately.

The Pope and Douglas County Sheriff's Office ask that hunters and farmers in the area please call and report anything suspiciously observed in the area, with specific interest in townships of Holmes City and Solem in Douglas, and Nora and Ben Wade in Pope.

Authorities confirm that the missing female was last seen at the Holiday Gas Station on 50th Avenue in Alexandria at approximately 9:29 PM on 10/14/15.

Please see attached photos of Laura Schwendemann.
Pope County Sheriff's Office: 320-634-5411
Douglas County Sheriff's Office: 320-762-8151

https://www.facebook.com/douglascountymnsheriff/posts/1161636023864046

I'm so surprised by this request. With Google Earth and every kind of technology known to man, LE shouldn't have too much trouble figuring out where this house is located. Surely they saw a photo with Laura near this home. That's all I can think. We really need to know more specifics....

I'm so surprised by this request. With Google Earth and every kind of technology known to man, LE shouldn't have too much trouble figuring out where this house is located. Surely they saw a photo with Laura near this home. That's all I can think. We really need to know more specifics....
That's what I'm thinking, too. So why not release the photo, or at least enough of it that someone might recognize.

That's what I'm thinking, too. So why not release the photo, or at least enough of it that someone might recognize.

Yeah I would like to know if it's a urban and country home at least, so people know where to look.

Where would the picture have come from? Is she being held for ransom? Very strange that LE won't give the public anything else.

MN resident here too and I agree that is doesn't seem weird. A lot of hunters are going out and getting things set up for deer season and I think it is bird season right now? It is always so sad to read about the missing but it does hit you even harder when it is close... Such a beautiful young lady!

I was trying to walk GoogleGuy around some of the areas and it's a challenge b/c so few of the roads (at least where I started) are able to be walked, and most of the houses that are there are off of dirt roads or non-public roads and so you can't get close enough to see much.

And as I'm walking him where I can, I keep thinking the statue would surely be something everyone would remember if it were on a main street like is walkable on Google, which makes me think my attempt at even looking at this one area is a waste, but...gonna keep trying I suppose.

Anyone else trying to look? If so, are you having the same issue?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back