GUILTY MN - Samantha, 15, & Gianna Rucki, 13, Lakeville, 19 April 2013

Both the Lakeville Police Department and US Marshals are moving forward on leads and information to find the missing girls. Lakeville Police add they've learned "the act of taking the girls, as well as the continued act of keeping the girls in hiding, has involved a network of individuals."

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/cr...f-missing-girls-arrested-in-florida/74245492/

I have been following another case of parental alienation, from Michigan, which has attracted a band of cheerleaders in support of alienating Mom. The court recently ordered an intervention and placement with Dad with a TPO against Mom. The Mom cheerleaders seem to be convinced of massive corruption in "the family court system," along with ongoing claims that Dad is an "abuser." Recently someone flew a banner over the kids school with a hashtag of free the kids and a "mom loves you" message--which really creeps me out. Someone was there to take a pic of the kids watching the banner and notified the local Fox affiliate. On the one hand, if this was engineered by Mom, it really indicates how far the woman is from reality and completely unable to comprehend how damaging her own actions are. On the other hand, the notion of "networks of individuals" also creeps me out, particularly if they are going to the lengths of finding out where the kids go to school and what time they would all be likely to be outside together for the picture op.

But, there's also this. At one point when a lot of the social media stuff was buzzing (and kids pictures being bandied about and whatnot), Dad's attorney had subponaed Twitter to determine the owner of and account using a hashtag with the kids names. Didn't seem to go anywhere--the owner outed herself (Shawna Shakespeare) and as she was out of state, didn't appear to have direct ties to Mom. Interesting thing, though--she was from Minnesota.

I have been following another case of parental alienation, from Michigan, which has attracted a band of cheerleaders in support of alienating Mom. The court recently ordered an intervention and placement with Dad with a TPO against Mom. The Mom cheerleaders seem to be convinced of massive corruption in "the family court system," along with ongoing claims that Dad is an "abuser." Recently someone flew a banner over the kids school with a hashtag of free the kids and a "mom loves you" message--which really creeps me out. Someone was there to take a pic of the kids watching the banner and notified the local Fox affiliate. On the one hand, if this was engineered by Mom, it really indicates how far the woman is from reality and completely unable to comprehend how damaging her own actions are. On the other hand, the notion of "networks of individuals" also creeps me out, particularly if they are going to the lengths of finding out where the kids go to school and what time they would all be likely to be outside together for the picture op.

But, there's also this. At one point when a lot of the social media stuff was buzzing (and kids pictures being bandied about and whatnot), Dad's attorney had subponaed Twitter to determine the owner of and account using a hashtag with the kids names. Didn't seem to go anywhere--the owner outed herself (Shawna Shakespeare) and as she was out of state, didn't appear to have direct ties to Mom. Interesting thing, though--she was from Minnesota.

Sorry, I got it wrong. Shakespeare (married name Nethers) is from Missouri, not Minnesota. Still frightening to me that there are networks of people willing to participate in what amounts to abduction at worst, or custodial interference at least. I can't say that the courts always get everything right. But, it is also true that only a small percentage of divorce/custody situations are contested through the courts. The majority seem to be able to work out schedules and arrangements between parents--with the interests of the children at the forefront. Cheerleaders who sign up to amplify the he-said-she-said nature of what comes before judges really don't seem to very well-informed, and definitely not helpful.

Do you suppose the girls have been in school at all or someone was home schooling them? Home schooling must be state approved. What have the girls been doing with their lives? Do you suppose they have friends or have been isolated from other teens?

More comments of the secret network
http://www.startribune.com/police-network-of-family-court-critics-is-hiding-rucki-sisters/339609212/
Of note is that the mother probably doesn't know where they are.

Reminds me of a case of divorced lesbians who had joint custody of a daughter. One of the moms got involved in a religion that considered homosexuality sinful and refused to allow visits with the other mom. After a long chain of court decisions, custody was granted to the (still a lesbian) other mom. At that point--and likely with the knowledge of attorneys, despite their claims to the contrary--the kid disappeared. She (and the no longer a lesbian mom) have been tracked through Canada and into Central America--all with the assistance of well-meaning religious groups (some of them Mennonite--just to throw in an additional twist).

Grazzini-Rucki's attorney (herself a major piece of work, according to multiple other accounts) claims to have no knowledge of the daughters' whereabouts--however deems it a good thing that they are in hiding. The article says she referred to them as being "free," now.

There seems to be a common thread running through a lot of these family court conspiracy theorists, and that is that many of the people I have read posts from etc, have lost out due to court actions. They have lost children to a spouse they believe to be less of a parent than they could be (or claim abuse), or they have had children removed owing to abuse and/or neglect themselves. These things are intensely painful--whether justified or not. And denial is incredibly powerful. So--rather than being able to resolve the inner conflict of having been judged to be an inadequate, or less adequate, or even abusive or neglectful parent--people construct systems of belief centered around corruption in the courts as justification. Some of the sites I have looked at are pretty whackaloon when it comes to taking bits of truth (such as federal funding to support children in foster care systems) and spinning them into major conspiracies in which judges, attorneys, child protective services, abusive parents as a group, legislators--essentially anyone who doesn't fall in line--is a part of the plot that is both wide and deep to somehow get over on them and their children.

Police: Missing girls found at western Minnesota horse farm
08_814035_1MISSING041915_343345757.JPG

http://m.startribune.com/police-on-...earch-western-minnesota-horse-farm/351459281/

Note there were five children in the family. I have not hear the others have complained about their father/aunt having custody.

I understand and encourage people to be critical of the judicial system, but to have evidence behind their concern. I worked in family court across 8 different counties in Minnesota and I can tell you that not one judge I've worked with was flippant about custody, visitation, or parental rights questions. We were triple checked on our recommendations to the court and everything had to be backed up with evidence. In my opinion, there's only two reasons someone from outside the family would be in support of parental abduction or "disappearing" kids:
1. Their own previous "negative" experience in the system wherein they lost their own rights to a child.
2. They were manipulated.

Sandra Grazzini-Rucki seems like a highly manipulative person. In addition to that, when someone is so long-suffering in a divorce case I've seen it become too little about the children and far too much about winning for parents. I have seen people literally expose every negative dirty thing about their CHILD to complete strangers just in an effort to make the other PARENT look bad. They just destroyed any relationship/trust they had with their child, but dammit, they won.
I have zero respect for the kind of person who would help hide children from their rightful custodian. I hope they find out who the other people were and make them pay for kidnapping them.

No arrests made at the White Horse Ranch (As of now the site is still available on Google's cache). I'm guessing rather than immediately haul everyone around off in handcuffs they're carefully trying to figure out who to charge with what, and don't want to disrupt things right now for other children they may be legitimately taking care of.

Bizarre !
So glad they're alive :)

No arrests made at the White Horse Ranch (As of now the site is still available on Google's cache). I'm guessing rather than immediately haul everyone around off in handcuffs they're carefully trying to figure out who to charge with what, and don't want to disrupt things right now for other children they may be legitimately taking care of.

While we know that the White Horse Ranch supposedly took abused children, we don't know if there were other children there at the present time. Nor do we know if any other children were part of the network of children secretly hidden from other spouses.

Just found this news article, which makes it appear the White Horse Ranch owners may be victims. However, the disappearance of the girls, plus the news articles of the mother in jail have been front and center news. It appears no abused children stayed there - just visited.

http://www.startribune.com/police-o...earch-western-minnesota-horse-farm/351459281/

"In an interview earlier this year with the Valley Equestrian News website, Gina Dahlen said she grew up on a farm near Foley, Minn., and spent years as a pharmaceutical sales rep before feeling called to work with abused and neglected children through rescue horses.

Kari Hagstrom, the Equestrian News managing editor who lives in Elbow Lake, said she knows Gina Dahlen and has visited the ranch, but had no knowledge of the girls. Children don’t live at the ranch; they just attend sessions with the animals, Hagstrom said. She described Gina and Doug Dahlen, who runs an engine repair business on the farm, as religious, and extremely kind and generous.

“They would be the last people I would suspect of having any nefarious doings,” Hagstrom said. “I imagine they were trying to help someone out and not cause more harm.”

At 16 and 17 they are about to 'age out' of parental control at this stage. Maybe the court will consider them of an age to put forth their opinions?

Just found this news article, which makes it appear the White Horse Ranch owners may be victims. However, the disappearance of the girls, plus the news articles of the mother in jail have been front and center news. It appears no abused children stayed there - just visited.

http://www.startribune.com/police-o...earch-western-minnesota-horse-farm/351459281/

"In an interview earlier this year with the Valley Equestrian News website, Gina Dahlen said she grew up on a farm near Foley, Minn., and spent years as a pharmaceutical sales rep before feeling called to work with abused and neglected children through rescue horses.

Kari Hagstrom, the Equestrian News managing editor who lives in Elbow Lake, said she knows Gina Dahlen and has visited the ranch, but had no knowledge of the girls. Children don’t live at the ranch; they just attend sessions with the animals, Hagstrom said. She described Gina and Doug Dahlen, who runs an engine repair business on the farm, as religious, and extremely kind and generous.

“They would be the last people I would suspect of having any nefarious doings,” Hagstrom said. “I imagine they were trying to help someone out and not cause more harm.”
Wow. I honestly didn't really think this type of underground society really existed

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3971883.shtml?cat=1

The girls have been at the White Horse Ranch since April 23, 2013. Definitely, those who harbored these girls should be charged. The stories were all over the news so they knew exactly what they were doing.

Apparently, the two girls ran away from the court-ordered paternal aunt caring for them. They did not run from the father. Sounds like the maternal aunt possibly could not handle five kids so the judge granted custody to the paternal aunt, and these girls didn't like it. Typical rebellious teens, IMO. And, so the mother helped them. Put her in jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back