MO - Ashley Geddes, 24, brutally murdered, Kansas City, 1 June 2017 *Arrest*

What picture has the comment?? And she only has lived in the duplex for about 4-5 months.

Ok, I saw a message from a PG...I just sent message to her mom and she is looking at it

I wonder if the comment is a prank.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Could be. I don't see the person on her friends list, but I do see two friends with the same last name as the commenter.

Her mom is called the police

more interesting comments on a public fb post currently showing up as the first result if you search for her name.. i believe the poster knows Ashley bc they are both on one of the event promos that is in Ashley's fb pics. JMO.

Her mom said that the person who made that comment (PG) had just created their profile and there was nothing on it. She has alerted the police. Said the account was just created today. but as you and I know sometimes the killers like to play games with the survivors, taunt them.

more interesting comments on a public fb post currently showing up as the first result if you search for her name.. i believe the poster knows Ashley bc they are both on one of the event promos that is in Ashley's fb pics. JMO.

It is so hard finding these comments as there are SO MANY pictures that people are commenting on. Thank you, doing an awesome job.

That's some rabbit hole...

Trying to upload the flier...UGH

18814014_1511824665547605_4868744741908931083_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/kansasmiss...643991665685/1511824665547605/?type=3&theater

It is so hard finding these comments as there are SO MANY pictures that people are commenting on. Thank you, doing an awesome job.
yeah sorry I'm intentionally kinda vague bc the actual comments and names and stuff can't be shared here if it's just from fb. I'm on m.facebook.com on my phone and click the search icon and type in her name and search. then along the top it lets you pick if you're searching for people, posts, etc. I click posts and it's the first result currently.

Figured it out Whiskers16...WOW

I submitted to TIPS hotline

I just shared a video her mom made to my facebook, they are having a gathering tomorrow for her.

yeah sorry I'm intentionally kinda vague bc the actual comments and names and stuff can't be shared here if it's just from fb. I'm on m.facebook.com on my phone and click the search icon and type in her name and search. then along the top it lets you pick if you're searching for people, posts, etc. I click posts and it's the first result currently.
Whoa. That was quite an education for me. I believe we're going to have a suspect soon.

Kansas City has gotten awful

Kansas City has gotten awful
I am so sorry to hear that. I was there during the George Brett days.
I met my husband there too.

i wonder what the motive was to take the car.. just to drive it for a while bc he doesn't have one? he was bloody and didn't want to risk being seen walking back home? maybe perp knows her and wanted to make it appear more like a random attack with robbery as motive?

Not sure, car has not been spotted. The closest toll road is I 70 headed toward Lawrence Kansas. They could drive it off into Kansas River i guess. I wonder with it being a 2014 if it had a manufacturer gps in it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back