MO - Ashley Geddes, 24, brutally murdered, Kansas City, 1 June 2017 *Arrest*

I Hope someone reports that comment to the police. Even if someone is trolling that is in no way ok. The guys profile looks pretty much deleted now but saying basically he told you and you didn't listen....creepy as hell...

I Hope someone reports that comment to the police. Even if someone is trolling that is in no way ok. The guys profile looks pretty much deleted now but saying basically he told you and you didn't listen....creepy as hell...
I believe someone alerted the victim's mom and she contacted police.

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to help find the killer of Ashley's. Her mom is suffering and I can not imagine what she is going through. I was told her body would not be released for at least 2 weeks. Right now she is looking for a large enough venue to accommodate all of her family and friends. There still has been no word on her vehicle. Media outlets are howdy her to give a statement but she refers all calls and questions to the police and want them to do the job. There have been some comments made on social media that has been reported to detectives, I even sent one into the TIPS line. At her celebrations of life that they have been holding, her friends are asking all that come to leave the drama at home and to be mindful that her mom may/will be in attendance. I am hoping to make it to Kansas City for her funeral. I know co workers of her and the grandmother have visited with them. This was her mothers only child and the only grandchild so it makes it harder for them. But please continue your efforts and research all you can to help. It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
4SAM

This is terrible, I know they'll find the guilty party. Rest easy, Ashley baby:heartbeat:

While I don't know Ashley personally, we have a couple of mutual friends and her name sounded familiar, I was shocked to see this thread today. KC is getting worse and worse and all the SM chatter in this case is nuts.

I'm not sure what to think/expect at this point but I just wanted to mention that my prayers are with Ashley's family and friends and I'm hoping justice is served quickly.

It appears that some of the scary comments on her FB are being removed or the user deleted themselves. Hopefully people can just focus on getting this crime solved. Stop bringing drama to an already tense and scary situation.

Do cops check out salvage yards when cars are stolen?

Ok guys...this is my friends daughter!! I asked that this thread be started. The victim was in her own home when someone came through a back window, murdered her, robbed her and stole her car. Her mother found her. This needs to be solved.

My sympathies.

Ok guys...this is my friends daughter!! I asked that this thread be started. The victim was in her own home when someone came through a back window, murdered her, robbed her and stole her car. Her mother found her. This needs to be solved.

I'm so sorry, 4SAM. Please give my condolences to your friend and his family. Her poor mom.

looks like still no car found and no suspect or arrest announced :(

So sorry for your loss 4SAM I hope LE catches who ever did this really soon

She will be laid to rest Saturday afternoon. No suspects, no car found, lets hope this case gets solved. She and her family deserve that.

Just now seeing this. How horrible. Such a beautiful girl who is gone too soon. Hopefully they get a break in the case!

A friend shared some of the service on FB and I can honestly say it was very moving. I also learned that she was to start a new job in finance. She had a full life ahead of her and would have been a wonderful mother if given the chance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back