MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

Just listened to Tricia's interview, as well as GH.
If these boxes haven't been checked, they should be.
(Caveat: No disrespect intended to anyone, this is just what I would do to quickly rule people out)
1. Polygraph/determine the husband's whereabouts the day Echo went missing - secure airtight confirmation.
2. Polygraph/determine the neighbor's whereabouts the day Echo went missing - secure airtight confirmation.
3. Polygraph/determine the alleged sexual assault Perp's whereabouts (the alleged Perp from nine years ago) the day Echo went missing - secure airtight confirmation.

If the above three are determined to not be POI (officially or unofficially), I would focus 100% of my efforts searching the woods behind the house.

If forced to choose a theory/approach, I would choose the theory that she was working in the back woods of her property and had a medical episode and is yet to be found. T.E.S. will be extremely helpful, and drones should be used as well.

I think she is in the woods behind her house.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited:
Just listened to Tricia's interview, as well as GH.
If these boxes haven't been checked, they should be.
(Caveat: No disrespect intended to anyone, this is just what I would do to quickly rule people out)
1. Polygraph/determine the husband's whereabouts the day Echo went missing - secure airtight confirmation.
2. Polygraph/determine the neighbor's whereabouts the day Echo went missing - secure airtight confirmation.
3. Polygraph/determine the alleged sexual assault Perp's whereabouts (the alleged Perp from nine years ago) the day Echo went missing - secure airtight confirmation.

If the above three are determined to not be POI (officially or unofficially), I would focus 100% of my efforts searching the woods behind the house.

If forced to choose a theory/approach, I would choose the theory that she was working in the back woods of her property and had a medical episode and is yet to be found. T.E.S. will be extremely helpful, and drones should be used as well.

I think she is in the woods behind her house.

All good suggestions. Given the neighbor apparently knew she was missing, but didn't tell anyone, they should also do more analysis on her home and car. I hope someone still has her car and also hope LE at least checked it for fingerprints, etc. LE may have done some of this already, but are not releasing the information to the public or to family, etc. The sheriff mentioned getting help from MO Hwy Patrol and FBI, so its possible they've processed some evidence.

Given that LE, family and friends already searched Echo's property, its possible she is elsewhere (lots of water around, etc.) or farther into the woods, beyond her property line. It's a very sad situation and I feel so much sympathy for her family. I hope they get some answers soon.

I have a question about the neighbor that took over the house and her car, where they possibly her landlord? I don't see that legally they could do that, but is it possible that due to Covid she may have fallen behind in her rent (as many have) and they tried to take control of things with the promise that they would let her stay and try to get caught up? That may explain why they had keys to the house. Just an idea.

Online property records show her as the owner of her home, so she probably didn't owe anyone rent. JMO

The relationship with the neighbor is not normal.

Can the neighbor view her house easily?

Finally, how long has the neighbor lived there. Is he familiar with the woods beyond the property line?

I agree with rosesfromangels,
I think she's in the woods.
All speculation.
Moo

Does it show how long she has owned the property?

One of the real estate web sites (I think realtor.com) showed the last sale of the property in 2019, so about a year. In her daughter's video, she mentions they moved to the area about a year ago, so it fits.

ETA: Zillow shows it last sold on 10/14/19

Property is in the name of Echo and her husband - 30617 Stag Dr

https://bentoncountycollector.com/realview.php?

Last edited:
One of the real estate web sites (I think realtor.com) showed the last sale of the property in 2019, so about a year. In her daughter's video, she mentions they moved to the area about a year ago, so it fits.

ETA: Zillow shows it last sold on 10/14/19

Property is in the name of Echo and her husband - 30617 Stag Dr

https://bentoncountycollector.com/realview.php?
Thank you!

Did her husband or other children not wonder about her whereabouts on Mother’s Day? Or had she broken off contact and wanted alone time?
How long had Echo been living there?
Her daughter went to her Mom’s on Mother’s Day and left flowers and a card. No one was home apparently.

Okay. I've been thinking about this gal quite a bit, and have landed on a firm opinion. I do *not* believe there is foul play in this case. While it sounds like she had a pesky neighbor, it also sounds like our missing person might have contributed to that problem by not drawing firm boundaries.

According to what's posted in the news articles, Echo had to take several prescriptions, which she did not have with her(?). Further, if I've got my facts straight, her car, purse, and smokes were all left behind - but keys are gone.

It was also reported that she would go work on various areas of her property, and we know that there is extensive wooded acreage behind her home.

I am convinced Echo is in the woods behind her home. She likely went to look at something or perform a quick task and had a medical episode. Taking "several medications" suggests someone with a medical condition, and this leads me to believe she had an episode and collapsed. Some of what I read and heard on the WS interview suggest some of what she was reporting to her daughter, might have been a preview of a medical episode, or even a stroke. (Amateur opinion)

It makes sense to me that she had her keys; she likely locked her house to keep the pesky neighbor out. It also makes sense to me that if she anticipated a quick excursion in the woods, she wouldn't have her smokes in the fear of igniting something.

I think she's resting in the woods, waiting to be brought home.

From Tricia's interview with Echo's daughter. Thank you, Tricia!

The only thing missing from Echo's house were

• her keys
  • her cell phone
  • her prescription medication, which some people use as a recreational drug
None of the above have been found.

Her house was locked up tight, but when Echo's daughter Kelsey climbed in through a partially open window, she noticed it looked different.

There was trash spilling onto the floor, dirty dishes in the sink, etc. Her mother was very fastidious about keeping her house clean.

There was also a land-line phone there, but the line had been disconnected. Kelsey had never seen it before. Her mom usually used a cell phone.

Neighbor had taken over Echo's house and car, telling her what to do. had gone to her daughter Kelsey's home a couple weeks prior before and spent the night. Echo was worried about the neighbor and talked to her daughter about it. Her daughter wanted her to stay with her, but she went back home determined to re-take control of her house, car, life, etc.

Echo's daughter said her mom still had a very good relationship with her husband (Kelsey's step-father). They had decided to separate, but still cared for each other. Kelsey doesn't think step father would have done anything to harm her mom.

Link to Tricia's interview:

Multiple medications?
Did Echo keep her medication in the original container? Or did she have one of those daily pill organizers to be sure she took them every day?

Why was this neighbor intruding into Echo’s life? They dont own the house so why would they have a key? Was Echo bullied into letting them use her car?

I have neighbors who have my house key. I know them well and trust them. Nothing wrong with that.

There is also a lot of water surrounding the area. Something happened that week, and it could be literally everything. This case could either be solved just around the corner or somehow completely different.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back