GUILTY MO - *GRAPHIC CONTENT* Cassidy Rainwater Kept Nude & Caged Before Brutal Attack and Dismemberment *arrests* #2

June 27, 2023 update - (I have not read this entire article)

[…]

In an exclusive interview with KY3′s Marina Silva, Timothy Norton admits he deserves to die.

“I deserve to die, and I am ready for that,” said Norton just after the court appearance.

[…]

I hope he enjoys doing just that then. Please die you monster. And I hope his first glimpse of Satan shortly thereafter kills him painfully all over again.

Those guys are straight up evil. And I am positive Cassidy wasn't the first woman they butchered and labeled the "meat" in the freezer with their name.

And I truly wish there had been a more comprehensive investigation done because there is way more to the story than just Cassidy Rainwater.

MOO.

I hope he enjoys doing just that then. Please die you monster. And I hope his first glimpse of Satan shortly thereafter kills him painfully all over again.

Those guys are straight up evil. And I am positive Cassidy wasn't the first woman they butchered and labeled the "meat" in the freezer with their name.

And I truly wish there had been a more comprehensive investigation done because there is way more to the story than just Cassidy Rainwater.

MOO.
Sounds like there is a chance that Norton either has or will/can provide the details behind this sickness/evil.

MOO.

The public really needs to know if there were more victims and more monsters involved. It's very discouraging how little information has been released and how little investigation was done. They weren't filming the torture and murder of this poor woman for their own personal video collection. JMO

Sounds like there is a chance that Norton either has or will/can provide the details behind this sickness/evil.

I wish I could believe that, but I didn't get that from his interview. He just said that "things went sideways" with Cassidy. They were angry with her because they thought she stole stuff from them.

So for that reason they tortured her, killed her, then butchered her body and stored it like meat in labeled packages in their freezer? No, those are the actions of twisted people who have been acting out and planning these demonic nightmares for a while.

In the beginning, it was reported in the news that they had been luring in young, vulnerable women from the local shopping centers. Now, it's only just this one time and they just got too angry? No way. JMO

I wish I could believe that, but I didn't get that from his interview. He just said that "things went sideways" with Cassidy. They were angry with her because they thought she stole stuff from them.

So for that reason they tortured her, killed her, then butchered her body and stored it like meat in labeled packages in their freezer? No, those are the actions of twisted people who have been acting out and planning these demonic nightmares for a while.

In the beginning, it was reported in the news that they had been luring in young, vulnerable women from the local shopping centers. Now, it's only just this one time and they just got too angry? No way. JMO
Note the "there is a chance" -- didn't mean that he is ready to 'sing like a canary' - just that he at least seems aware that what he did is wrong; get the impression that Phelps was the 'heavy' and Norton may be more likely to talk.

Did Phelps know Terry Wahassuck(sp?) -- how? (And the other issues you mentioned.)

Note the "there is a chance" -- didn't mean that he is ready to 'sing like a canary' - just that he at least seems aware that what he did is wrong; get the impression that Phelps was the 'heavy' and Norton may be more likely to talk.

Did Phelps know Terry Wahassuck(sp?) -- how? (And the other issues you mentioned.)

I'm not sure who Terry Wahassuck is. Is he the person referred to in a case of sexual trafficking of a minor in that area several years ago?

Wasnt this debunked

Not in the news media, IIRC.

I hope there is more investigation going on, but they're 2 years into the investigation with no other arrests, nor any hint of other activity.

The complete silence of LE during those 2 years is not encouraging, especially in a case where there was already overwhelming evidence against Phelps and Norton. JMO

I'm not sure who Terry Wahassuck is. Is he the person referred to in a case of sexual trafficking of a minor in that area several years ago?
I mangled the name: Tracy Wahwassuck was Cassidy Rainwaters mother, whose remains were found near where Cassidy was killed, and whose murderer has never been identified.

I mangled the name: Tracy Wahwassuck was Cassidy Rainwaters mother, whose remains were found near where Cassidy was killed, and whose murderer has never been identified.

Thanks for the reminder! Yes, it's very odd that her murder still hasn't been solved. It's not like this area is a teeming metropolis. LE should have been able to learn something when negotiating these plea agreements with Phelps and Norton. What did they learn? What did Phelps and Norton give up in order to avoid the DP?

The public really needs to know if there were more victims and more monsters involved. It's very discouraging how little information has been released and how little investigation was done. They weren't filming the torture and murder of this poor woman for their own personal video collection. JMO
I agree. They also previously said they had found CP. He has not been charged with it though. Alot of unanswered questions the public deserves answers to.

I never heard of this case until yesterday, through the "Lamont At Large" You Tube channel; he actually went to the farm where this all happened.

Anyway, I lived briefly in Lebanon in 2011-12, and that place was (and still is) meth central. This was the place I've mentioned, here and elsewhere, that had to discontinue their weekend backpack program for children in need, because guess what was happening to far too many of the backpacks, and the food in them?

I never heard of this case until yesterday, through the "Lamont At Large" You Tube channel; he actually went to the farm where this all happened.

Anyway, I lived briefly in Lebanon in 2011-12, and that place was (and still is) meth central. This was the place I've mentioned, here and elsewhere, that had to discontinue their weekend backpack program for children in need, because guess what was happening to far too many of the backpacks, and the food in them?
That’s not surprising. Many suspected as much. It’s believed these monsters were preying on women addicts. Once lured inside, they were locked in a cage, tortured, sexually abused and filmed.

unfortunately, the results of the police investigation will be kept from the public.

I hope they stay with it and he gets the death penalty.

What she must have been thinking and feeling being held in a cage drugged (probably for months) and then strangled.

She had no chance.

He must have thought no one would notice her missing - no one would care.

Sent her photo around on the dark web. Keep trophy pics on his phone.

He killed he like a wild animal / strung her body up on a gantry crane like deer meat and threw the rest of her out in the woods.

Labled the body parts he kept in a freezer (for god knows what) "7-24" - a number I know associate with Cassidy forever.

She wasn't even human in his eyes.

Then he and his best friend drove around at Walmarts looking for younger girls. Can you imagine if he wasn't caught?

Give him no mercy and let the town fall apart.

Sorry not sorry.

MOO

(information gathered from news source below).

I agree, IANAL but I have no idea why the prosecution would accept an Alford Plea here.
IMO they accepted the plea to protect others identities who were probably involved in one way or another. Now the details will never have to be published. This is absolutely sickening. IMO

IMO they accepted the plea to protect others identities who were probably involved in one way or another. Now the details will never have to be published. This is absolutely sickening. IMO
Given that there do not seem to be any curious media in the area, state residents should demand report/commentary/investigation by Governor, AG, or State Police. Cancer grows if ignored.

Given that there do not seem to be any curious media in the area, state residents should demand report/commentary/investigation by Governor, AG, or State Police. Cancer grows if ignored.
IMO they should be screaming for answers. Considering this, the Bagley guy and god knows how many others, it’s been going on for decades in a tiny part of MO. It’s mind boggling to me IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back