MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screamer's gonna bust a blood vessel or have a stroke if she's not careful. Sounds like she's really working herself up into a frenzy. I expect her to start speaking in tongues any second now.

Some Captain and Tennille on huge speakers on a trailer at top volume, "Muskrat Love", paired with water cannons and strobe lights would be VERY entertaining, at this juncture, lol! And might work! The mob would be so baffled they might disperse!

I think we can all agree that this form of protest is doing a great deal to change hearts and minds about the issues in Ferguson.

Did you read the thread? :facepalm:

I read it, but I didn't have it on. Was trying to figure out what happened. Shots fired? Bricks? More molatov cocktails? Assault citizens? I saw another citizen had pulled a gun but I'm talking about the protesters. Or were they just doing what they're doing now?

The dude in the front wearing all black, holding a water bottle looks like he's waiting for an opportunity to do something violent.

Neil Diamond could be fun, too. Starland Vocal Band-- Afternoon Delight? Abba?

"Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon."

Ranks right up there with "I have a dream..." in terms of phrases that will go down in civil rights history.

Some of the responding "peaceful protestors" sound like they wish the screamer would shut up so they could quit responding.

I read it, but I didn't have it on. Was trying to figure out what happened. Shots fired? Bricks? More molatov cocktails? Assault citizens? I saw another citizen had pulled a gun but I'm talking about the protesters. Or were they just doing what they're doing now?

Just threatening the lives of all of the police officers out there. Actually ALL police officers. And their families. But hey, at least they haven't committed any crimes, right?

:shakingmyhead:

What's next? Nursery rhymes?

"This little piggy went to market.....this little piggy....."

Just threatening the lives of all of the police officers out there. Actually ALL police officers. And their families. But hey, at least they haven't committed any crimes, right?

:shakingmyhead:

Hey, I ain't saying I'm for or against their message, just their right to say their message as long as they ain't hurting no one. If they make asses out of themselves, they make asses out of themselves.

Oh, apparently everymobber is not PARTICIPATING enough!

OMG, now I"m really laughing! Chastising the mob for not participating! Really?!

"Who do we want?"
"Darren Wilson!"
"How do we want him?"
"Dead!"

Ah, the peaceful citizens of Ferguson, exercising their civil rights. It brings a tear to the eye.

Hey, I ain't saying I'm for or against their message, just their right to say their message as long as they ain't hurting no one. If they make asses out of themselves, they make asses out of themselves.

And they are doing a fine job of exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinabina