MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty claimed kitchen light was turned on when she and Ron C falsely reported Haleigh as being abducted....JMHO

We don't know whether it was false or not - we don't know what happened to Haleigh.

I can't figure out all these return trips to the house to search. Either they are really inept at searching (and know it) or they are still getting pings in the vicinity of that house and can't figure out where the phones are hidden. MOO of course.

New tips have to be coming from somewhere, and I just can't figure it out. I ASSume that they thought they canvassed the house/yard/woods well and are now second/third/fourth guessing themselves?

Well, in the past, people survived without cell phones and baby monitors and a lot of other things, but the point of those things, when one has young children, is safety, IMO. So why would a mom of a sick baby not have a phone nearby in her closed-up bedroom...I don't understand.

This is exactly what I was thinking...

I can't figure out all these return trips to the house to search. Either they are really inept at searching (and know it) or they are still getting pings in the vicinity of that house and can't figure out where the phones are hidden. MOO of course.[/QUOTEIt

I think as LE comes up with new ideas, or theories, they go back to check them out, in hopes of coming up with some clue of what could have happened to Lisa. So in my mind its a good thing, at least they aren't sitting behind a desk trying to figure it out.

Another thing. She said the baby monitor was on. So was it still on when they discovered Lisa missing? An intruder who takes the time to lift three cell phones likely would turn off the baby monitor so the person on the other end couldn't hear anything going on.

Crikey - you're on a roll, Panthera! Very good point!

If the kidnapper had the presence of mind to confiscate the cell phones in an alleged attempt to thwart calling 911 or "anybody", then this kidnapper would have also noticed the baby monitor light (signaling that it was "on") and would have turned it off, for obvious reasons.

The parents haven't said anything about it still being on when they discovered the baby missing, but DB stated recently that the monitor was on that night (I think she said they always had it on, IIRC).

I wonder if they just now got a search warrant or if they got some credible tip regarding the back yard and drainage ditch? That's the only reason I can think of for just now doing the search????

Okay I have a question.

LE seems to be looking for something in the backyard and surrounding areas. They have searched and searched again. They went over it with dogs. They searched with metal detectors (looking for something metal?) They checked the roof.

Using the metal detectors to me would indicate they are searching for something metal. They haven't found Lisa or the cell phones. What makes them think that whatever they are looking for in the yard, was in the yard and not with Lisa?

Is someone involved talking? Did a neighbor happen to notice someone in the back yard that night? I just get a strong feeling there is a witness of some type.

I think the filmed re-enactment was made for a future court case for potential jurors to be able to watch, imagine this in the dark, the noise potentiality a person would make on landing as people have mentioned as well as lack of fibers, DNA etc...this what I think they were up to anyway.

Crikey - you're on a roll, Panthera! Very good point!

If the kidnapper had the presence of mind to confiscate the cell phones in an alleged attempt to thwart calling 911 or "anybody", then this kidnapper would have also noticed the baby monitor light (signaling that it was "on") and would have turned it off, for obvious reasons.

The parents haven't said anything about it still being on when they discovered the baby missing, but DB stated recently that the monitor was on that night (I think she said they always had it on, IIRC).

Since I posted, however, it appears if an intruder had turned off Lisa's monitor it would have created a loud static noise on the other end.........therefore likely if there was an intruder who knew anything about monitors it would have been left on. Still can't figure out how they knew the baby wouldn't make any noise though.

:)

..is this the same house LE was at the other day?

http://www.heycameraman.net/?p=1407

---some good pics here of current search---

Police search woody area behind neighbors home in the #LisaIrwin case.
Police aren’t sayin what they are looking for but are now searching
behind a neighbors home on the corner of N Lister and 37th St.

Oh dear, I was gone to try to make supper, and I've missed something, of course! What's going on now at the house? What's the significance of glass bottles?!

Okay I have a question.

LE seems to be looking for something in the backyard and surrounding areas. They have searched and searched again. They went over it with dogs. They searched with metal detectors (looking for something metal?) They checked the roof.

Using the metal detectors to me would indicate they are searching for something metal. They haven't found Lisa or the cell phones. What makes them think that whatever they are looking for in the yard, was in the yard and not with Lisa?

Is someone involved talking? Did a neighbor happen to notice someone in the back yard that night? I just get a strong feeling there is a witness of some type.
Yep, me too. Could it be the neighbor that was at the house and whose kids were watching movies with the two boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix