Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all who did this little thing. I like the ideas stated, or inherent, in each reply.

Here it is one more time.

1. She will be found alive.
2. She will be found dead.
3. She will not be found.

There is nothing to definitively point in any particular direction at this point, imho. I will therefore choose by going with the odds:
1. She will be found alive. (runaway)

I agree with you. I, too, indulged a bit in my younger years and hung around gals that indulged... a bit more. A few were dancers (most with drug problems) but one thing they had was street smarts and they took their "hustle" seriously. I think, sadly, it's a lifestyle that caught up to Toni. Basing this on my nosiness and the sense I get from her SM presence. She loves money. But seems incredibly careless. Imo.

Lots of chatter out there about a scam. Lots of negative attention on the bf, who bragged about running from the cops, living "rent free", and seemed to be pretty excited about 2017.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Question about the rent: the item I read said his rent was paid for 6 months, which I interpreted as meaning he had paid ahead by 6 months because he had enough money to do so. Is there something that says someone else paid it?

What's everyones take on the KC Crimefighter fb page regarding Toni?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the tracker wasn't working, and or disabled, how do we know she didn't go to the BS's after the gas station?

We only have his word.

I'm curious if she had more than one phone, like a burner phone. It is a possibility with her lifestyle.. I feel like most 20 year olds don't go without their phone. My gut feeling is she's alive.

I'm curious if she had more than one phone, like a burner phone. It is a possibility with her lifestyle.. I feel like most 20 year olds don't go without their phone. My gut feeling is she's alive.

Good point! The boyfriend just acts strangely relaxed from an interview I saw. I know people handle things differently though so I'm not accusing him, but I don't know, he just didn't seem as worried as you would think. It could just he his mannerisms though.

Question about the rent: the item I read said his rent was paid for 6 months, which I interpreted as meaning he had paid ahead by 6 months because he had enough money to do so. Is there something that says someone else paid it?
His Twitter on January 4th before he deleted it: 6 months in a row having my rent paid for. Lawyer trying to get my money back from the boys in blue too. Starting 2017 with blessings.

Maybe his rent was paid via the airbnb setup they had or something like that. Just an interesting couple of blessings, Imo.

His Twitter on January 4th before he deleted it: 6 months in a row having my rent paid for. Lawyer trying to get my money back from the boys in blue too. Starting 2017 with blessings.

Maybe his rent was paid via the airbnb setup they had or something like that. Just an interesting couple of blessings, Imo.

I thought she had posted that. That's very interesting. I saw somewhere he may have been on run. Does anyone know if that's true? Do we know if he is/was still? Am I just getting everything confused?!

His theories sound practical and reasonable, especially when taking the GPS information into account. I don't really like the way he's always talking about "my sources" but won't give any kind of background about who exactly these "sources" may be. Are they LE insiders ? Are they PI's ? Are they his beer drinking buddies ? Anybody with an opinion can qualify as a "source", whether it be your next door neighbor, your nosy in-laws, the guy that picks up your garbage on Thursdays, or the check-out lady down at the local Wal-mart.

BTW--If you are gonna ask people what they think about something, make sure and link it so people know what you are referring to.

His video is about 6 pictures down from the top of the screen here: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=kc crimefighter

Hi all,

MaxManning said:
snipped by me...
She was going to meet friends at a location that she actually passed by. That part is sketchy at best.

just thinking out loud - maybe she 'did' stop by that QT at 31st, and didn't see her friend or their car, and maybe thought her friend meant the other QT at Burlington?

Anyone good with maps? How long would it have taken her to drive from Chrome to the QT at 31st, and then to the other one? Considering we know she left at 4:11am and got a ticket at 4:25am - so that only 14 minutes. Possible?? :thinking:

or if she did make it home and her BF did something to her, as others here have suggested...

Where ARE you Toni???!!!

How's my timeline look? Does she live on Grand Blvd, or Grandview Blvd?? I ask, as it first said Grand Blvd, and then where her father asks about see her from 5am to whatever time it was - it states Grandview Blvd. TIA.

I believe a reason for repeated LE stops may be license plate scanners used by them. If the plate to that car may be associated with a warrant (maybe even a bf or other). The scanner alerts LE to stop for that warrant. LE cannot see who's driving until after the stop, especially with dark windows.

The ice we got that weekend was nothing compared to what was expected. Media and LE was asking people to stay off the roads. It was eerie that there was NO traffic on the roads. LE was asking people out what they were doing out on icy roads for.

JMO's

This is interesting to me that she was going to go back to school two days after she disappeared. Makes me think even more she left by her own will. School is stressful and she seems to haves lived a bit of a stressful life. I hope she just needed a break. https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.co...instagram-text-pulled-over/amp/?client=safari

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/809278737682415619

Hopefully I can post this, if it gets deleted check her twitter December 15th regarding school. IMO school didn't seem of the utmost importance.

I'm thinking she met with an unsavory person. They ditched her phone. Threw it in the trash for all we know and it sat there and battery died 9:30pm.
Thanks makes all the sense to me. Too many unsavory lifestyle choices. Too many chances to be in harm's way. Boyfriend gives me vibes as well. The CI angle could happen, but I'm betting that it didn't. Time will tell though because the very few CI cases I followed it took forever to get a whiff of that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/809278737682415619

Hopefully I can post this, if it gets deleted check her twitter December 15th regarding school. IMO school didn't seem of the utmost importance.

Thank you. That could be taken different ways though. Just to play devil's advocate. [emoji846]3rd semester..3rd year.. I'd be curious to know what kinda of student she is, I thought I read she was a good student and athlete.

I believe a reason for repeated LE stops may be license plate scanners used by them. If the plate to that car may be associated with a warrant (maybe even a bf or other). The scanner alerts LE to stop for that warrant. LE cannot see who's driving until after the stop, especially with dark windows.

The ice we got that weekend was nothing compared to what was expected. Media and LE was asking people to stay off the roads. It was eerie that there was NO traffic on the roads. LE was asking people out what they were doing out on icy roads for.

JMO's

I'm just thinking she was pulled over maybe a week or two ago and then maybe a month or two before that. Sporadic, but enough to be like, "omg again!!" She is probably pulled over as she may drive carelessly and is always out pretty late because of her job. Probably nothing much more out of it, imo.

Unorthodox, however I think he's on to something. Friends and family of missing aren't going to like that he puts it all out there, but the auto shop...The connections....He's going to be why she's found.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you. That could be taken different ways though. Just to play devil's advocate. [emoji846]3rd semester..3rd year.. I'd be curious to know what kinda of student she is, I thought I read she was a good student and athlete.

You could be right but generally speaking when someone uses the phrase third times a charm it's to mean the first two attempts were failed. Again jmo [emoji4]

I believe this would be her second year of college.

Toni graduated from Wichita East High in 2014. She then attended Wichita State University. A WSU spokesman confirmed that a Toni Anderson did attend the university as a full-time student during the 2014-15 school year.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article127176959.html

I am assuming that after the 2015 run-in with the police and the move to Kansas City, she was not a student in the 2015-2016 academic year but planned on returning to school (last week) for Spring 2017 at the University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC).

I just had a thought about why she might get pulled over regularly.

Someone many pages back mentioned that her car is registered to Wichita. The standard KS plates list your county in the upper left corner. It would be normal to see someone from Johnson or Wyandotte, but Sedgwick (Wichita) is 2.5-3 hrs away. It might be odd to see someone from out of town driving around at that time of night. Maybe officers want to know if you're lost or up to something? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang