Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been confused about this, too. This is what I currently understand: There are two DJs (Senior and Junior). Junior also goes by JW. DJ2/JW sells weed at Chrome, and also the Shady Lady, but does not actually work at either, as far as I have been able to figure out from what PS1 and others have posted on the Facebook group. I don't know if Toni was supposed to meet with DJ1 or DJ2/JW. Which one sent that last text everyone talks about, and is this the same one who said he was sleeping in the car waiting for her? DJ2/JW's sister is a stripper at the Shady Lady. Was she the one who staged the fake imposter cop scenario, or am I making that up? Is there at least one more sister who is also a stripper at the Shady Lady? DJ1's wife and DJ2/JW's mom is RJ. The whole crew seem to be pretty connected to the stripper world, based on some social media snooping I did back in January.

What I think I know and am really sure is, this is about DJ the son, who is in his twenties and knew Toni. Yes he has an alias. The mom and dad of DJ both posted in a closed FB group but I wasn't a member of the group when they posted. I hear they got banned from the group. I can not confirm the son has worked anywhere Toni worked. Yes the daughter of the J's is also a stripper at Shady Lady and knew Toni, this was not the stripper that said she was pulled over by a fake cop imposter. That was another stripper from Shady Lady who also knew Toni, S.R. Initials.
Also a stripper from Independence, Mo. said someone tried to pull her over. She did not say she knew Toni.
Why would these two make false reports?

I have no clue why Det. Caldwell said the meet up guy was a co worker. This goes against all I think I know.

Just one of the J's dances at Shady Lady, DJ's sister. I've heard two stories about DJ and the meetup. 1. it was about him selling Toni weed. 2. Him and others were going to party with Toni. (Meeting at the auto body shop near QT on SW Boulevard)

Thanks. So he is someone she knows from work, but not an actual co-worker in the sense that he is not officially employed by Chrome.

I just don't know. CWD specifically said coworker. As best I can tell DJ2/JW was not a coworker of hers. But don't quote me on that. I have looked long and hard for this answer.
So either;
A. CWD reported that in error. (Which I find questionable because they interviewed Caldwell.)
B. It was an actual coworker, not DJ2/JW. Someone completely different. and DJ2/JW was another meeting they found out about later through the text.
C. DJ2/JW actually worked with her
D. Know actually knows.

Apparently and this is rumor only Dad, Mom and DJ2/JW frequent Chrome and the sister works at Shady Lady. I do not think the sister did the fake video. That girl was friends with DJ2/JW on facebook hence where the speculation started.
Mom confirmed DJ2/JW was questioned by LE for 5 hours and cleared. I do not think she meant Dad/DJ1 but don't quote me on that either.

So maybe the conclusion was made that the person she was supposed to meet was DJ2/JW when in reality it was a coworker and it all got lost in translation once the text between DJ2/JW and her became known? Again, the only answer I got was he worked out of Chrome, meaning selling drugs.
Anyone interpret what they've read differently? It is confusing and skewed and I don't even know what to believe anymore.

LE gave some specific info about the meetup in the CWD show (Caldwell in the 2nd half of the 2nd video, I believe). I don't have time at the moment to check what it was....

I just don't know. CWD specifically said coworker. As best I can tell DJ2/JW was not a coworker of hers. But don't quote me on that. I have looked long and hard for this answer.
So either;
A. CWD reported that in error. (Which I find questionable because they interviewed Caldwell.)
B. It was an actual coworker, not DJ2/JW. Someone completely different. and DJ2/JW was another meeting they found out about later through the text.
C. DJ2/JW actually worked with her
D. Know actually knows.

Apparently and this is rumor only Dad, Mom and DJ2/JW frequent Chrome and the sister works at Shady Lady. I do not think the sister did the fake video. That girl was friends with DJ2/JW on facebook hence where the speculation started.
Mom confirmed DJ2/JW was questioned by LE for 5 hours and cleared. I do not think she meant Dad/DJ1 but don't quote me on that either.

So maybe the conclusion was made that the person she was supposed to meet was DJ2/JW when in reality it was a coworker and it all got lost in translation once the text between DJ2/JW and her became known? Again, the only answer I got was he worked out of Chrome, meaning selling drugs.
Anyone interpret what they've read differently? It is confusing and skewed and I don't even know what to believe anymore.

I never heard the son, DJ, sold weed at Chrome, only at Shady lady where his sister works. I did hear DJ and BS were at Chrome that night and morning when Toni went missing. I have it confirmed DJ was the last to text or call Toni. Also I was told he did not work at Chrome. Also told him and others were going to party with Toni and the meet up was at the autobody shop. Thing is, to stay out of trouble for dealing, I don't know if I've been told the truth when it comes to drugs.

The fake imposter pull over was first reported by a SR who dances at Shady Lady, the sister of DJ who also dances at Shady lady has not been implicated in anything to do with the pullover. Then you have Sonny, the mgr. of Chrome, who told Police in an interview, that Toni said she was to meet someone at QT on SW Boulevard, this QT is 2min drive from Auto body shop that BS owns.

AceDetective, sorry I didn't quote you, two posts up.

He said she was to meet a co-worker and that co-worker was the last to text or call Toni.

I have the interview, it's on youtube but can't get embed to work.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGMFd5OFij4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGMFd5OFij4

I just now finished listening and Caldwell does not say the co-worker sent the last text, not in part 2 anyway. He does say she was to meet a co-worker from Chrome. Wonder who that was?

I can't get part one to post. It posts and then it changes. You can find part one when you watch part 2.

So let me get this straight. If the police release some sort of pokemon go data, or even a statement as such, we're good with that? Sounds like they have an easy out if it is needed. Wow.

Yes. If they release data from Ninantic that shows she was playing pokemon, yes I would believe the accident/pokemon theory.

Where is the source stating she was playing Pokémon Go that night/morning?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

So we know that of the last 12-15 hours of her life, all but 75-80 minutes of it was spent at Chrome. Her last hour was spent driving to the destination of her death. She did not have much time to plan her after work activity. The planning was likely verbal face to face in Chrome instead over text. People do that all the time because their spouses and sig others look at their phones all the time.

So we know that of the last 12-15 hours of her life, all but 75-80 minutes of it was spent at Chrome. Her last hour was spent driving to the destination of her death. She did not have much time to plan her after work activity. The planning was likely verbal face to face in Chrome instead over text. People do that all the time because their spouses and sig others look at their phones all the time.

From what I've read, I believe Toni worked at Chrome that night from 9p.m.- 9:30p.m. until 3a.m. She stayed late to help cleanup.

I did expand on it.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...as-City-15-Jan-2017-7&p=13283700#post13283700

Basically, I believe the officer that pulled Toni over knew she was playing Pokemon Go because he would have seen many other players do the same thing I believe Toni did, ie., make a quick trip down W. 26 Ave. to visit the pokestop.

I also have easy answers to all the questions. Why did she start playing again? Why keep it from Pete? Why play at 5 in the morning?

It all makes perfect sense.

I read that post again, and totally understand why you think this, but I was referring to the statement "would you believe it if I told you LE knew the first week she was playing Pokémon ". I was curious how you knew that LE knew this the first week of the investigation. And I was curious if she was actually at that time playing or they knew she had played prior to the accident. I agree it answers a lot of our questions, but I wondered how you knew that that information specifically. I could all rest a little easier if you had some sort of confirmation of this- it sounds like you do in the statement, I might have misunderstood?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where is the source stating she was playing Pokémon Go that night/morning?!

Pokémon Go is just a hypothesis at this point. PS1 said somewhere that Toni had driven around Quik Trip several times. We haven't confirmed how he knows that, since that footage hasn't been included in any video that has been shared here, but it inspired someone to think that that behavior was similar to how people who are playing the game may drive. There were also other things she apparently did in her car that didn't seem like normal driving behavior, including driving down a boat ramp, if that is indeed what happened.

There is no actual data confirming either that she was or was not playing Pokémon Go. It's just one of many hypotheses at this point. According to the people who participate here who are familiar with the technology of the game, it would be easy to confirm by those who have access to her phone or Gmail account.

I thought the auto body shop was close to the 26th street QT, not the SW Blvd QT?
The tow yard that was recently issued the search warrant is near the SW Blvd QT.

I read that post again, and totally understand why you think this, but I was referring to the statement "would you believe it if I told you LE knew the first week she was playing Pokémon ". I was curious how you knew that LE knew this the first week of the investigation. And I was curious if she was actually at that time playing or they knew she had played prior to the accident. I agree it answers a lot of our questions, but I wondered how you knew that that information specifically. I could all rest a little easier if you had some sort of confirmation of this- it sounds like you do in the statement, I might have misunderstood?

No one knew that information. It was a hypothetical statement. If I told you X, would you THEN believe Y? Would the Y response/statement that has left us scratching our heads make sense if indeed LE did know X at that time?

I thought the auto body shop was close to the 26th street QT, not the SW Blvd QT?
The tow yard that was recently issued the search warrant is near the SW Blvd QT.

I read somewhere that there is another branch of that KC auto body shop in NKC. Now that I think about it, though, that info may have come from that unreliable KCC guy. Not sure what is true.

This seems to correlate with the info I have gathered. So I agree.

I'm almost positive that's not the tow yard in question. The one that was searched recently was closer to chrome, I found the location based on the news reports. It's maybe a mile or so from chrome. I found the exact sign that was in the news report, so pretty positive it's the one that got searched.

you can search google maps with "The Tow Lot.... Tow And Recovery KC" and you can find it.

I'm almost positive that's not the tow yard in question. The one that was searched recently was closer to chrome, I found the location based on the news reports. It's maybe a mile or so from chrome. I found the exact sign that was in the news report, so pretty positive it's the on that got searched.

tow yard 11min 8.5 mile drive from SW Boulevard
https://www.google.com/maps/vt/data...ZFtHpEC-ua33YJSAwYnEoDZZX?scale=1&h=200&w=632

http://fox4kc.com/2017/03/17/police...-at-tow-lot-after-owner-refuses-to-cooperate/

Chrome to tow yard 2 min drive
https://www.google.com/maps/vt/data...TE0eCwEQBwZsF6sBDEEbPz4rg?scale=1&h=200&w=632

I'm almost positive that's not the tow yard in question. The one that was searched recently was closer to chrome, I found the location based on the news reports. It's maybe a mile or so from chrome. I found the exact sign that was in the news report, so pretty positive it's the on that got searched.

Private Party Impound is the tow yard and operates from the same 31st street as the SW blvd QT according to the address publish in the search warrant report.

Sanchez Mild to Wild is the auto body shop and 2804 Terrace st. which is not the same location as BaileyC just posted.

Where the heck am I getting it was closer to the 26th st QT?? I did extensive research on this which is the funny thing! I wouldn't have just pulled that from thin air. So now I am totally confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86