MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trace 'somebody', the Fox news reporter, just did a quick story on this case. He said it WAS lighter fluid. I am not sure if he was just repeating what he heard or if he confirmed this.

But he also mentioned the ex abusive boyfriend, but said that he no longer lives in MS. [ But that doesnt mean he couldn't have been there lurking, right?]

I just saw this on MSN and all I can say is, Dear Lord. I'm speechless. That's all I have. Prayers for her family.

Friends of Jessica on Facebook that have the "Break the silence. Stop the violence." avatars are pretty suggestive to what has happened in this case.

This is utterly heartbreaking.

It truly is heartbreaking to read. I did notice her say the family tried to warn her re: the people she was associating with/dating.

Trace 'somebody', the Fox news reporter, just did a quick story on this case. He said it WAS lighter fluid. I am not sure if he was just repeating what he heard or if he confirmed this.

But he also mentioned the ex abusive boyfriend, but said that he no longer lives in MS. [ But that doesnt mean he couldn't have been there lurking, right?]

Her friends on Facebook are convinced they know who did this. TIFWIW

<snip> Champion said local and state investigators have "somewhat" been able to determine where Chambers went once she left the gas station. With that information, authorities are "trying to narrow down" who may have been with her. "I feel like it's something we're going to solve," Champion said. "It could be in the next five minutes, five months or five years. You just don't know."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/10/authorities-jessica-chambers-last-hours/20196555/

Ohh...years, five years? Really.

That's a comforting comment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting comments on the Justice for Jessica page. Another lady in Ms has a similar story to Jessica's and survived.

Here is a brief article about the crime:

http://djournal.com/news/mink-trial-set-start-wednesday/

TUPELO &#8211; Christopher Mink is due to go on trial Wednesday, state prosecutors announced Monday.

Mink was indicted in February on charges he kidnapped and injured Norma Leann Horn on Sept. 15, 2012. He also is accused of setting the woods on fire out from Baldwyn.

[ the victim said that she stopped at the very same mini mart as JC did, and was then kidnapped and SET ON FIRE with lighter fluid down her throat!]

Psych Work Up for Man Accused of Setting Woman on Fire

November 20, 2013 | Chris Davis
TUPELO, Miss.&#8211;It was Sept. of last year when a woman was kidnapped, beaten severely and set on fire with gasoline. She managed to stop, drop and roll and then to run away when the flames were finally out. Now the man accused in the crime is set for trial today.

http://www.newsms.fm/tag/christopher-mink/

Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson said Christopher Mink, 43, and Chere Clark, 40, lured the 27-year-old woman on Friday to a home in the Pratts community, where she was attacked. Mink and Clark are accused of driving the unconscious and bound woman to a remote wooded area where they poured an accelerant on her and set her on fire, Johnson said.

The woman, whose name police have not released, was able to put out the fire, free her legs and walk quite a distance to a residence for help, Johnson said.

http://www.wapt.com/news/mississipp...of-beating-woman-setting-her-on-fire/16652342

ADMIN NOTE:
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay.
In this case, the only approved sources are mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement releases, and one "justice for" FB page.
NOTE: If you cannot link to it, you cannot post it, nor post about it. "It" is OFF LIMITS.

If paraphrasing is ok (see quoted TOS), then you CAN post "about" it. Bessie, please either resolve this contradictory "NOTE" of yours or do not delete a request of what information was gleaned by other users from your self-identified "justice for" page.

Following links from the FB justice page, I landed across the story of Leann Horn, who suffered a similar ordeal. One of her attackers is in the big house, but the women is free on bail. More details on that case here: http://www.wdam.com/story/19568491/two-charged-with-kidnapping-setting-woman-on-fire

I was just reading about this, shes commenting on WLBT here https://www.facebook.com/WLBT3/photos/a.145481995652.122165.54813120652/10152423572735653/?type=1&theater

Scary!

So I have been reading all about this previous case, and I am not sure it was connected. The male perp is in prison now. The female has been released. I am not sure that the female perp would do this crime again, by herself. Maybe, but it does not seem probable, imo.

So I have been reading all about this previous case, and I am not sure it was connected. The male perp is in prison now. The female has been released. I am not sure that the female perp would do this crime again, by herself. Maybe, but it does not seem probable, imo.

Plus, if she did try to name the killer, she wouldn't have known the woman out on bond. Could be ex BF... if he is out of State, Tenn is very close, it looks like. Could be some skinhead too, who hated the fact that the ex BF was AA. OR, ex BF's friend(s) doing him a "favor". Dunno JMO

Wow! Yeah, the more I read LH's comments on Facebook, the more the FBI needs to get involved! This could actually be a hate crime with other missing woman as well.

There are no coincidences!

This is just the worst of the worst. Absolutely horrible. I can't imagine this young woman's pain & terror and her family's heartbreak. Prayers of comfort.

This is interesting. Not making any accusations, just observation. COULD this be related?

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/04/panola-county-sheriff-employee-indicted-for-sexual-battery/19905763/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=

I am just catching a article on this horrible story! I agree Breazy I cannot even think of how terrifying this must have been for her bless her heart. Her poor family I send them my prayers and hoping they catch the sicko that did this. I have to read more of this story but I wonder , and apologize if this has been mentioned, if she was having any disputes with any of her girlfriends or something? I cannot imagine how someone can do such a horrible thing to another human being.

You might be right (you usually are, darnit!!!). This will be either a very, very simple case; or it will become beyond nightmarish to solve. I am hoping for the first one ---- this family deserves resolution pronto. Bless them.

JMO Is the kiss photo purportedly the ex BF? Jessica doesn't look terribly receptive to the smooch, but maybe just caught on camera....The guy looks like a young moony-eyed kid, though. But then, who knows what evil lurks... I hope that he is either arrested or cleared soon. JMO

If paraphrasing is ok (see quoted TOS), then you CAN post "about" it. Bessie, please either resolve this contradictory "NOTE" of yours or do not delete a request of what information was gleaned by other users from your self-identified "justice for" page.

We can paraphrase from the Justice FB page, as an approved source. Not personal FB pages.

Plus, if she did try to name the killer, she wouldn't have known the woman out on bond. Could be ex BF... if he is out of State, Tenn is very close, it looks like. Could be some skinhead too, who hated the fact that the ex BF was AA. OR, ex BF's friend(s) doing him a "favor". Dunno JMO

BBM

I have been wondering about that. The ex bf now lives out of state. Reportedly it was an 'abusive' relationship. I am wondering if he left the area because she reported him for some kind of abuse? Would his friends be angry with her? Maybe this was a case of vindictive behavior.

But I do have to look at what LH, a prior victim is claiming. Are there people attacking white women who date blacks? She claims there are. Who are the 4 MISSING WOMEN from the area that dated black men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member